Western women open hatred against short men

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Western women open hatred against short men

Post by Voice of Reason »

I just came across this horrible page, and it just PROVES how much hate many western women have for the average man.

Not only do WW not want to date shorter men, they have OPEN HATRED against them, just for being short.

http://www.20sb.net/m/discussion?id=826 ... %3A1513084

https://mobile.twitter.com/expsnghghtsm/tweets

I can't believe they would say this stuff. It just goes to show the nasty mindset of western women.

Here are some quotes:

"What king of world do we live in where short dudes approach girls with confidence?!"

"Short guys are creepy"

"Are women only procreating with men under 5'8 now?"

"Men under 5'6 don't even have a purpose for living smh"

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Western women open hatred against short men

Post by marklambo »

Voice of Reason wrote:I just came across this horrible page, and it just PROVES how much hate many western women have for the average man.

Not only do WW not want to date shorter men, they have OPEN HATRED against them, just for being short.

http://www.20sb.net/m/discussion?id=826 ... %3A1513084

https://mobile.twitter.com/expsnghghtsm/tweets

I can't believe they would say this stuff. It just goes to show the nasty mindset of western women.

Here are some quotes:

"What king of world do we live in where short dudes approach girls with confidence?!"

"Short guys are creepy"

"Are women only procreating with men under 5'8 now?"

"Men under 5'6 don't even have a purpose for living smh"
What makes it worse is that those girls posting there are mostly UGLY TROLLS. Not only do we have a problem with the typical western woman being this way, but now the UGLY TROLLS are also following the same boat. By the looks of some profiles, you can even see that some of those girls are also FAT. They should be glad any man even approaches them. Such ungrateful gross cunts.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

I looked at a few dozen posts on that 2nd list.
Would you have felt better if these women liked short guys? :?

I'd say you're lucky they're going to be someone else's future ex baby-momma wallet-vaginamony-vulture, instead of yours, unless you have a thing for uglies & future fatties rapidly approaching the Wall of Declining Looks. :roll:

I see lots of "Where have all the good guys gone?" tweets in the future, for those skanks when they reach wallet-seeking mode. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

This is why I have no sympathy for women who get beaten up by their (usually tall) boyfriends.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yakuza, good. good.

welcome to the dark side :)

i love this shit
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

lone_yakuza wrote:I'm decent looking face-wise and handsome according to many women, usually older, 6.5-7.5/10, I'm muscular, talented in martial arts and music, intelligent, and I think I will be able to make a decent amount of money in the future. Yet just because I'm height challenged at 5'6" and an East Asian male, I get shafted.

Yet girls with fugly a** faces like 3/10s or 4/10s or average 5/10s dare approach me? Because they think I'm going to be desperate because I'm not tall, because they think I deserve to be with someone at their low level just because I am height challenged? f**k that shit.

And from what I have heard, this is true with most of the overseas women I like -> E European and Russian women. It is really true of women everywhere.

So really, f**k women and f**k it all. I'll just find a way to contribute to having this entire planet burn and become a living hell. It already is a living hell but all these bitches need to die ugly and slow deaths. f**k this place. f**k life. f**k earth. f**k everything and everyone. I despise humanity.
Where do you think these TwitterSkanks are going to be on the 1~10 scale, in a few years?
IMO, plenty of them aren't ranking too high even now.
Meet some of these same females five years from now, and they'll be telling you how
"sweet" you look, and how "you need a good woman to look after you.
In a society where a man can be "in style", "out of style", or totally expendable by his height, wealth, or even his ethnicity :roll: (which he can't change, when fashion tastes do) you've got to be able to define your value as a man by some measure other than which / whether or not women want to screw you.

Otherwise, your mental health will suffer greatly and your financial health will be in peril.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Fellas..fellas. Don't let these rude women get you down. The same women disrespecting men are the same women getting angry if a man prefers a women with a small waist or a has any preference they don't fit. Just be the best man you can be emotionally,financially,etc. Don't stop looking for the right woman and also don't have standards soooo high it would be impossible for any woman to live up to. Take care.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Fellas..fellas. Don't let these rude women get you down. The same women disrespecting men are the same women getting angry if a man prefers a women with a small waist or a has any preference they don't fit. Just be the best man you can be emotionally,financially,etc. Don't stop looking for the right woman and also don't have standards soooo high it would be impossible for any woman to live up to. Take care.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Teal Lantern wrote:I looked at a few dozen posts on that 2nd list.
Would you have felt better if these women liked short guys? :?

I'd say you're lucky they're going to be someone else's future ex baby-momma wallet-vaginamony-vulture, instead of yours, unless you have a thing for uglies & future fatties rapidly approaching the Wall of Declining Looks. :roll:

I see lots of "Where have all the good guys gone?" tweets in the future, for those skanks when they reach wallet-seeking mode. :lol:
I'm GLAD I didn't get involved with any of these bitches…I'm traveling the world now, enjoying my life to the full.

My life would have been very different had I found a WW when I was younger…I'd probably be going through the divorce courts now if I did, at the hands of some ugly fat cow.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

If you are just one of any of the following:

- short

- old

- facially unattractive

- plagued with some other apparent physical flaw

you are at best off the radar screens of these women (invisible) or even worse, to be openly despised.
Ambition
Freshman Poster

Post by Ambition »

Voice of Reason wrote:I'm GLAD I didn't get involved with any of these bitches…I'm travelling the world now, enjoying my life to the full.
Interesting. Where have you been, and what methods do you use to fund these travels?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

lone_yakuza wrote:And from what I have heard, this is true with most of the overseas women...
I didn't think height matters to women overseas as much as it does to WW. The average height for women is 5'4". Most women would be in the range of 5"-5'8" so height wouldn't be a major issue. WW are feminists and we all know they aren't a representation of real feminine women.

What does the feminist women want?

This is her checklist.

Above 5'11"
9 or 10/10
Muscles
Popular
Super-confident

Then there might be minor additions based on girls: have a cute pet, have lots of money, have a nice car, a cool motorcycle, must have "something"

Some even say "No short guys" "No creeps" "Don't want a guy that takes things seriously" "I want a guy to spoil me"

One profile I noticed on an American dating site listed "I'm worth $100,000" (She wants a guy that earns $100,000 and likely fits the above WW checklist, miss one or more and you have no chance)

Anglo women and WW aren't worth the time, money, emotional investment. They reject everyone except their stereotypical perfect guy then after they are all used up and partied out, they try to go for the nice guys.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

lone_yakuza wrote:I'm decent looking face-wise and handsome according to many women, usually older, 6.5-7.5/10, I'm muscular, talented in martial arts and music, intelligent, and I think I will be able to make a decent amount of money in the future. Yet just because I'm height challenged at 5'6" and an East Asian male, I get shafted.

Yet girls with fugly a** faces like 3/10s or 4/10s or average 5/10s dare approach me? Because they think I'm going to be desperate because I'm not tall, because they think I deserve to be with someone at their low level just because I am height challenged? f**k that shit.

And from what I have heard, this is true with most of the overseas women I like -> E European and Russian women. It is really true of women everywhere.

So really, f**k women and f**k it all. I'll just find a way to contribute to having this entire planet burn and become a living hell. It already is a living hell but all these bitches need to die ugly and slow deaths. f**k this place. f**k life. f**k earth. f**k everything and everyone. I despise humanity.
At 5'6", you would be above average male height in Indonesia, Phils, Cambodia, Peru, Guatamala, and certain parts of Africa or the Middle East. And 5'6" is around the male average in many countries around the world. Height is relative so women's typical height requirements vary dramatically from place to place in line with averages of local population.

For example, I noticed that in Phils, someone will sometimes be called tall if they are 5'8". And guess what? There is height inflation there. If someone is said to be 5'8", you will generally find that means with 2 inch shoes. So at 5'6" in bare feet, you might be considered fairly tall by some in Phils.

So it behooves the height challenged male in the west to try out countries where average males are shorter. Heck, even hotspots like Colombia or Brazil give you a 3 inch handicap vis-a-vis the States. On the other hand, if you are a 5'10" male American and you travel to many parts of Holland, you are going to feel like you just lost 2-3 inches, lol.