American girl's close minded views about international women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

marklambo wrote:
***JP*** wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Guyver wrote:OP, that blonde that was with your group sounds like the typical bonehead American woman that wreaks of ignorance about foreign women. I wonder how many Russian girls she has met? Probably zero so she is just speaking out of her a**. Personally, I would have just stayed as far away from her as possible, so I think you did the right thing.
Yea, I did stay away from her. It was the first time I met her. She was a friend of one of my friends in the group. At one point during the night, she asked my best friend to buy her a drink. He said no. Then she asked again, she says "you're not going to buy me a drink?" Again, he said no. She just met us and already asking us to buy her drinks? f**k off! She's so used to manginas giving in and buying her shit. She didn't even try to ask me and if she did, I would have laughed in her face and told her to f**k off.

This is the reason I just don't waste my time with AW. Also AW always run their mouths off when an American man dates a foreigner because deep down inside they know they lost. I'm not saying it causes a major dent on them but even the smallest dent on AW sure feels good cause it shows that not all men are gonna bow down to them.
AW can never accept defeat. Like you said, deep down inside they know they lost but they will always try to cover it up by giving a smart a** negative comment. When a man does not bow to them, they are sometimes in shock and don't know how to react. When they do react, it's usually followed up with something like "you're an asshole" "you can't handle me, you're not man enough" and of course..... "are you gay?" Bitch, we're not gay, some men just don't see the value in associating with you. These women turn down guys on a daily basis but it's not ok to call her a dike. But the moment you reject her, you're automatically "gay".
I just enjoy walking around with a beautiful wife my arms and smiling at them. They know perfectly well why I'm smiling!!! Nothing that they say matters to me in the slightest. Trust me when I say it's the best feeling ever :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:
marklambo wrote:
***JP*** wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Guyver wrote:OP, that blonde that was with your group sounds like the typical bonehead American woman that wreaks of ignorance about foreign women. I wonder how many Russian girls she has met? Probably zero so she is just speaking out of her a**. Personally, I would have just stayed as far away from her as possible, so I think you did the right thing.
Yea, I did stay away from her. It was the first time I met her. She was a friend of one of my friends in the group. At one point during the night, she asked my best friend to buy her a drink. He said no. Then she asked again, she says "you're not going to buy me a drink?" Again, he said no. She just met us and already asking us to buy her drinks? f**k off! She's so used to manginas giving in and buying her shit. She didn't even try to ask me and if she did, I would have laughed in her face and told her to f**k off.

This is the reason I just don't waste my time with AW. Also AW always run their mouths off when an American man dates a foreigner because deep down inside they know they lost. I'm not saying it causes a major dent on them but even the smallest dent on AW sure feels good cause it shows that not all men are gonna bow down to them.
AW can never accept defeat. Like you said, deep down inside they know they lost but they will always try to cover it up by giving a smart a** negative comment. When a man does not bow to them, they are sometimes in shock and don't know how to react. When they do react, it's usually followed up with something like "you're an asshole" "you can't handle me, you're not man enough" and of course..... "are you gay?" Bitch, we're not gay, some men just don't see the value in associating with you. These women turn down guys on a daily basis but it's not ok to call her a dike. But the moment you reject her, you're automatically "gay".
I just enjoy walking around with a beautiful wife my arms and smiling at them. They know perfectly well why I'm smiling!!! Nothing that they say matters to me in the slightest. Trust me when I say it's the best feeling ever :)
"Thous has set a table before me in the presence of mine enemies." -- 23rd Psalm
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

marklambo wrote: AW can never accept defeat. Like you said, deep down inside they know they lost but they will always try to cover it up by giving a smart a** negative comment. When a man does not bow to them, they are sometimes in shock and don't know how to react. When they do react, it's usually followed up with something like "you're an asshole" "you can't handle me, you're not man enough" and of course..... "are you gay?" Bitch, we're not gay, some men just don't see the value in associating with you. These women turn down guys on a daily basis but it's not ok to call her a dike. But the moment you reject her, you're automatically "gay".
Yeah. The "you can't handle me..." is met with
a) "Why should I have to 'handle' a supposed adult?"
b) "I also can't handle rabid badgers, so I don't".
c) "Have you ever noticed how very few people bother to pick up a penny, anymore?"
The whole dynamic is shifted once you indicate their challenge is not worth accepting.

***JP*** wrote: I've gotten a lot of satisfaction when rejecting AW. They always have this look on their face of I can't believe you rejected me and you are right about their smartass comments but it's still a good feeling when you see the shocked look on their face cause they are so used to average and even ugly guys always going for them but when one rejects them it's a shocker to them.
This ^^^ !!!. :D
More western men need to be willing to reject or 'friend zone' a female.
Do this at least once in your life to one that thinks she's pretty and has you as one of her orbiters. :roll:
I.e., develop that second ladder, like women use. http://www.laddertheory.com/
Some females get so put out by this turnabout (they pick up on being zoned even before you say anything) she may never talk to you again. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

http://www.mavericktraveler.com/the-death-of-a-man/
This was his experience when he got back to the US
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote: Yeah. The "you can't handle me..." is met with
a) "Why should I have to 'handle' a supposed adult?"
b) "I also can't handle rabid badgers, so I don't".
c) "Have you ever noticed how very few people bother to pick up a penny, anymore?"

Nice.

Teal Lantern wrote: I.e., develop that second ladder, like women use. http://www.laddertheory.com/
Some females get so put out by this turnabout (they pick up on being zoned even before you say anything) she may never talk to you again. :lol:
Great stuff!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's true Mark. I met hundreds of girls in Russia and most of them either prefer to stay in Russia or move to Europe. Maybe less than 5 percent want to move to America. Most of them said they would travel in the USA just to experience it, but they aren't set on moving there.

But many of them also said that if they found their soulmate or ideal man, they would go anywhere to be with him.

You should have told this to that girl, to educate her. I don't get why so many Americans believe such myths.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

About ten years ago, there was a show called, 'The Other Half' and they had a guy who ran a "mail order bride" agency as a guest. Man, you guys should have seen the hostility coming from the females in the audience! And one jumped up and said, "you just can't handle us American women!" Of course, the rest the women had to start applauding that comment. But the man just said, "Well, I have to agree with you there!" That actually shut them up pretty fast. LOL
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Women are smarter than men. Applause.

Being pregnant is sexy. Applause.

Men that want big boobs are pigs.

Short women list 5'10 or 6'0 and up in their profiles all the time (I'm a tall guy saying this).

As guys we can defend the rights of women (our female family members) to live as they want and do as they want.

But we get to decide who we want for a partner and what values we want.

Don't talk about dating women overseas to single domestic women. Nothing good can come from it.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Re: American girl's close minded views about international w

Post by matthewcoury »

marklambo wrote:So last night I was out with some friends at the clubs and one of the chics that came with us in the group made a few close minded comments about international women/men. This conceited girl was saying that if she lost 10 lbs, she would be a "10" She was an attractive girl, probably an 8, maybe a 9 if she did lose the 10 lbs. But she wasn't "fat" or anything, but not super thin either. She had big breasts and a big a** but everything seemed proportionate because of her height.

Anyways, my buddy mentioned out loud saying that I like girls from Russia (which is true). Then the first thing she said was "they only want a visa. If an Australian guy wanted to marry me, he would also just want a visa. That's all they want". I was going to say something because she's just so close minded and doesn't understand the reality of what these men or women from other countries want. She just made an uneducated assumption that every international man or woman would marry only for a visa. We ended up changing the conversation because I didn't even want to turn this into a bad night.

So anyways, we walked around and I met up with another group of girls that were waiting to meet up with me at the club. I stayed and mingled with them while my other group walked around. When I came back, my best friend told me that as I was gone, that conceited girl was saying how all Russian girls are easy. She was implying that American women are more reserved and of value. It's almost as if she was so jealous or angry at foreign women. Oh, and within just 15 minutes, she was already talking and flirting with a random guy in the club. Of course the guy she chose was very tall, in shape, and was considered very attractive for a male. She was also saying in the night about how all her friends are now married. She then comments "I don't know why they would do that, I'm never getting involved with that shit". I feel sorry for the mangina who marries or dates this c**t.

I can't stand it when you talk to people about international dating and the first thing they say is that the girl wants a visa. It's so untrue! Right now I'm talking to at least about 12+ girls. Girls from Belarus, Ukraine, and Russia and I've asked every single one of the girls where they would like to live. NONE of them said the USA. In fact, America is almost never in a conversation. Most didn't mind where they lived at the present moment, some said Western Europe, some just said a warmer climate but not one mentioned the USA. Women in Europe tend to like being in Europe and I don't blame them. I'm sick of people making assumptions that everyone wants to come here. Back in the day , many years ago when America was actually a decent place to live, I can understand people wanting to come here. Now it's a shithole and a lot of people know this, even international women.

People in this country are just so closed minded when it comes to international dating...."she only wants a visa" "she's a scammer" "she's a gold digger" "be careful!" "you're going to get robbed!" "it will never work" "she's too far" "it's not realistic" "why don't you just find a good woman here?" "it's too expensive" "why would you fly 6000 miles just for a girl? There are plenty of good women here" "you can't handle us American girls" "you're not man enough to handle a strong woman like me"
EVERY american woman will tell you this crap......so even if it were true they are any different??? my mother told me the other day when i was like "im moving to bosnia to find a wife" she said "oh they just want a greencard or think youre rich"...i was like "how can you say that? have you ever even met a girl from europe before or made friends with one??? no didnt think so....you would rather me be miserable and stay in america so you can have power over me than move to another country and be happy"