Exactly, how are American women oppressed???

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Exactly, how are American women oppressed???

Post by djfourmoney »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
fightforlove wrote:I hear liberals whine persistently about how women are "oppressed" and not given "equal rights", that the Republican party wages a "war on women", et cetera, et cetera. What exactly are these people talking about?? Women make up 60% of college graduates, receive equal pay and all sorts of perks and even advantages over men in the workplace. They can serve in the military or go into any profession/vocation of their choosing. They can get married or just play the field, have a baby or have an abortion, divorce laws and paternity laws seem to be in their favor, and at least up until 30 years of age, the dating scene also tilts in their favor over men. So, how are these American gals so horribly oppressed?? How are men not oppressed?? Am I missing something here???
Women are not at all oppressed. This false belief is simply indoctrination and the misandric agenda. It was never truth.
Where did you get this fiction from?

Until early 1920's what rights did women have?

I would agree that to some degree women can do many things, but the truth is, the majority of management is made up of White Males. This goes back to that thread about the US Economy being basically a Neo-Cast System. Where they allow a few people to succeed so you can't cry foul, but the real issue is. Women don't work dangerous jobs. Women tend to work fewer hours and finally we don't look at being a home maker as a real job with actual wages.

I don't like this all or nothing attitude that surrounds debates in America. For women to be oppressed in your eyes it would make extreme examples the norm. That's not true. Much as Tim Wise has said about Racism 2.0; Its much harder to see because its systemic. The unfair punishing of women for certain choices is systemic and could be viewed as oppression to many people.

Average Joe has done nothing to balance the debate and this is the result. Men don't know how to articulate themselves, which often happens on this forum. You can't be clumsy and engage with college educated feminist with your tavern/men's locker room based rantings.

As I have said before, there much BIGGER problems than Culture War nonsense that seems to catch everybody's attention. Hasn't it occurred to you this might be their intention?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

djfourmoney, you're assuming an axiom that equality is a natural right.

Liberals make up words anyway. All that Feminist bullshit about cisgendered privilege or heteronormativity. No different than what Marxists do. Put the word "social" in front of anything and the implication is that it must be good. Can't go against society, can you? Even though just adding the word social doesn't change anything; it is a weasel word.

So they've rigged the game with unnecessarily obtuse academic language. It would be unfair to debate them in the first place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

djfourmoney wrote:Until early 1920's what rights did women have?
Then as now they had greater legal and social protection than men and would share in their husband's wealth and social status without having to take on the corresponding work and responsibilities. Therefore their position and status was vastly superior to that of men on average, as it is in just about every society.
Now before you answer that, there IS a war on women. How else do you explain restricting access to family planning services? I don't agree with nor disagree with abortion. But a holistic approach should be taken (comprehensive sex education, paid maternity leave, paid spouse leave, free child care services) combined with a very secular policy around these issues and abortions would go down, dramatically.
If I announced to perspective employers that I reserved the right to suddenly take months or years off the job on their dime then they would have to be insane to employ me, yet when women do this it is called equality. If women are going to disrupt the workforce by having time off then the solution is to not employ them for non-menial jobs in the first place. Those currently hiring disruptive women and the women themselves should be executed as traitors and economic saboteurs. Free child care is simply forcing men to pay for feminist-indoctrinated bitches to ruin their children while the Jew economic system ruins the mothers. That is outrageous. The mothers should be looking after their own families.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Cornfed wrote:
Then as now they had greater legal and social protection than men and would share in their husband's wealth and social status without having to take on the corresponding work and responsibilities. Therefore their position and status was vastly superior to that of men on average, as it is in just about every society.
Now before you answer that, there IS a war on women. How else do you explain restricting access to family planning services? I don't agree with nor disagree with abortion. But a holistic approach should be taken (comprehensive sex education, paid maternity leave, paid spouse leave, free child care services) combined with a very secular policy around these issues and abortions would go down, dramatically.
If I announced to perspective employers that I reserved the right to suddenly take months or years off the job on their dime then they would have to be insane to employ me, yet when women do this it is called equality. If women are going to disrupt the workforce by having time off then the solution is to not employ them for non-menial jobs in the first place. Those currently hiring disruptive women and the women themselves should be executed as traitors and economic saboteurs. Free child care is simply forcing men to pay for feminist-indoctrinated bitches to ruin their children while the Jew economic system ruins the mothers. That is outrageous. The mothers should be looking after their own families.
That is the perfect example of putting yourself in somebody else's shoes when its impossible to do so. On top of your rant not making much sense or not being based in any reality; Furthermore you don't seem to understand business and its motives at all.

Women have paid leave in Germany and are still victims of employer mistreatment. Often times they are not offered their jobs back when returning, this is against the law but women are reluctant to bring these cases of abuse up as things like law suits are not cultural norms in Germany.

In a realistic work environment; Women on leave would be replaced by new hires. Since its not unusual in other countries that offer maternity leave, women are gone 2-3 years. In Germany (the system I am most familiar with), your first two years not including your final trimester receive 70% of their pay. Men (Husbands) are also offered the same paid time off to help with newborn children.

In such a scheme, you could increase hiring by 20-25% I have seen in some studies. The truth is, some women in America in White Collar jobs are offered such packages. Rich women do not need things like this but take them. Working class women need this more than most women do.

Like I said, I am off this rock because too many people sound like Cornfed exist in America; Racist, jingoistic and misogynist.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

abcdavid01 wrote:djfourmoney, you're assuming an axiom that equality is a natural right.

Liberals make up words anyway. All that Feminist bullshit about cisgendered privilege or heteronormativity. No different than what Marxists do. Put the word "social" in front of anything and the implication is that it must be good. Can't go against society, can you? Even though just adding the word social doesn't change anything; it is a weasel word.

So they've rigged the game with unnecessarily obtuse academic language. It would be unfair to debate them in the first place.

Did I say anything about natural rights and this is what happens when you assume, you got it WRONG.

White men are an oppressive bunch. Yes that is a generalized statement but anytime you agree with these idiots that run for office screaming being tough on crime, again I said this before. He is not talking about White boys going around the neighborhood playing "Mail Box", stealing car parts (Midnight Auto), selling dime bags at house parties or embezzling money out of city coffers. He is talking about going into places where minorities dominate and being "tough on them".

The Christopher Commission and other studies by the FBI bare this out.

So are you saying Social Justice is some liberal ploy?

Again, I have stopped regularly posting for a reason. I can no longer debate pseudo-intellectuals as their arguments always come from, "I'm a White man and I'm not responsible for the society, economy and education system I am apart of, yet take advantage of regularly"

This is why things like the Klan still exist.

The reason why your single David is because you don't take what your saying seriously enough... Just that simple.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Warren Farrell said that society was a "bisexist" society before feminism.

"The Myth of Male Power" by Warren Farrell explains this a lot better than I can.

The book relates to what you guys are discussing.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

djfourmoney wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
That is the perfect example of putting yourself in somebody else's shoes when its impossible to do so. On top of your rant not making much sense or not being based in any reality; Furthermore you don't seem to understand business and its motives at all.

Women have paid leave in Germany and are still victims of employer mistreatment. Often times they are not offered their jobs back when returning, this is against the law but women are reluctant to bring these cases of abuse up as things like law suits are not cultural norms in Germany.

In a realistic work environment; Women on leave would be replaced by new hires. Since its not unusual in other countries that offer maternity leave, women are gone 2-3 years. In Germany (the system I am most familiar with), your first two years not including your final trimester receive 70% of their pay. Men (Husbands) are also offered the same paid time off to help with newborn children.

In such a scheme, you could increase hiring by 20-25% I have seen in some studies. The truth is, some women in America in White Collar jobs are offered such packages. Rich women do not need things like this but take them. Working class women need this more than most women do.

Like I said, I am off this rock because too many people sound like Cornfed exist in America; Racist, jingoistic and misogynist.
I don't really know what you're crapping on about, but what Cornfed said in his first paragraph was quite correct.

You know you're living in a feminist-extremist society when GENITAL MUTILATION is criminalized against females in 1996, but remains legal to commit against males with impunity, and is endorsed by the government and ACTIVELY PROMOTED IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA. This fact reiterates what Cornfed said about women having greater legal and social protection than men. There's also the issue of domestic violence and the fact that women are the number one perpetrators of domestic violence in america, for both inter-sex violence and same-sex violence, yet government funding, laws, and agencies are devoted entirely to addressing this crime against WOMEN ONLY. Of course, money is the motivating force behind all this evil.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

clowny wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

I don't really know what you're crapping on about, but what Cornfed said in his first paragraph was quite correct.

You know you're living in a feminist-extremist society when GENITAL MUTILATION is criminalized against females in 1996, but remains legal to commit against males with impunity, and is endorsed by the government and ACTIVELY PROMOTED IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA. This fact reiterates what Cornfed said about women having greater legal and social protection than men. There's also the issue of domestic violence and the fact that women are the number one perpetrators of domestic violence in america, for both inter-sex violence and same-sex violence, yet government funding, laws, and agencies are devoted entirely to addressing this crime against WOMEN ONLY. Of course, money is the motivating force behind all this evil.
As I told another zealot about obsessiveness with circumcision to go scream at Orthodox Jews and Turks who think foreskin is unhealthy. My mother did me for HEALTH reasons not made up nonsense that you just wrote. What Government you moron? The German Government outlawed it and then Jews and Turks started screaming. They backtracked and now its legal only for doctors to do. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything, keep that in mind when you slide on that tin foil hat.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

djfourmoney wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:djfourmoney, you're assuming an axiom that equality is a natural right.

Did I say anything about natural rights and this is what happens when you assume, you got it WRONG.

White men are an oppressive bunch. Yes that is a generalized statement but anytime you agree with these idiots that run for office screaming being tough on crime, again I said this before. He is not talking about White boys going around the neighborhood playing "Mail Box", stealing car parts (Midnight Auto), selling dime bags at house parties or embezzling money out of city coffers. He is talking about going into places where minorities dominate and being "tough on them".

The Christopher Commission and other studies by the FBI bare this out.

So are you saying Social Justice is some liberal ploy?

Again, I have stopped regularly posting for a reason. I can no longer debate pseudo-intellectuals as their arguments always come from, "I'm a White man and I'm not responsible for the society, economy and education system I am apart of, yet take advantage of regularly"

This is why things like the Klan still exist.

The reason why your single David is because you don't take what your saying seriously enough... Just that simple.
I'm not White nor a White Nationalist. Why do you think I'm being disingenuous? What in the world does that have to do with me being single? I could be out getting laid right now, but I'm not because I take what I believe seriously (social conservatism). When I talk about law and order I look to Zimbabwe. Rhodesia was an amazing success for the African population, but then some PHDs decided it was racist and we have Zimbabwe.

I'm saying phrases like "Social Justice" are Orwellian. Why not just say justice? By adding "social" as an adjective it doesn't add to the meaning. Instead it implies that whatever policy is an unquestionable good. Anyone who argues against it is just being anti-social.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This magazine would sell millions of copies every week in America! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

To answer the OP, Western females are oppressed by being financially and socially pressured into being used as seminal spittoons by male scum while being haremwhores to the government/corporate system, which discards them to the dustbin of crazy catladydom when they get older. Therefore they are being deprived of loving romantic relationships and a healthy family life and growing old as respected and loved matriarchs. Feminism is very oppressive to females.