American women - Articles and stories exposing them

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jrigole
Freshman Poster

American women - Articles and stories exposing them

Post by jrigole »

British man boycotts American Women Patrick from England:

This is correct. I am a European living in the United States and I was told by several European man and European women to stay away from American women and stick to European women. Even my own Sister says this American women. The main problem in USA is they are very demanding consumers, yet want everything cheap or free and their women are extremely selfish entitled “princessesâ€￾ with trash psychology. You won’t be given a second chance even by a fat and ugly US woman. White straight male is the most hated creature in the whole of United States.

Facts and Conclusions, ladies!

Ethan from Texas writes:

Here are the facts:

1. A U.S. Green Card is valued by at least some foreigners.

2. There are MANY THOUSANDS of websites matching American men with foreign women.

3. Despite the value of a Green Card, there are NO sites matching American women with foreign men.

Conclusion:

1. There are ENORMOUS desire/demand for American men from foreign women.

2. There is NO desire or demand for American 96 women from foreign men (shame on you, ladies!).

3. It is likely that foreign people perceive American men to be BETTER than American women.

US Diplomat

Having served many years overseas as an American diplomat, I remained single and dated both Asian and European women. Those were the best years of my life! When I returned to the U.S. in 2005, oh what a culture shock to see how these American women are loud, rude, fat, stuckup, and use their bodies as instruments of negotiation to get what they want. I will never ever date American women again, and as "we" speak I am seeking an Asian lady from abroad who hasn't been contaminated by the typical feministic brainwashing that has destroyed so many young men in this country. Men, leave these American women while you still can. American women, we know you cannot stand the foreign competition from abroad.

Courtesy: http://www.topix.com/forum/business/onl ... KNM5F5/p10

Tom Leykis

American (United States) Radio talks show host Tom Leykis has given up along time ago dating American women who are born in the USA and act like Americans. The women he as stuck that are born in another country (outside the USA) and came to the United States at any age. He also stuck to American women (born in the United States) who have parents/grand parents who came from another country. They are old-fashioned subscribe to culture and costumes of the country where there parents/grand parents are from. American women do not like the competition they get from other countries with increased immigration to the United States. Many foreign women have a very negative opinion of American women.

The reason for this is because US born girls who are raised by an immigrant foreign-born mother/grand mothers, are raised and behave the same way as their mother/immigrant mother. Eastern European women who hate American women would think they are born in their mother’s/grand mothers native country example, Belgium, Brazil, Columbia, Germany, Greece, Japan, India, Iraq, Mexico, Philippines and Sweden and it should be impossible to tell that they are born in the United States, other than the fact they speak English with an American accent. This is because their immigrant foreign-born mother raised her daughter/grand daughter the same way she was raised by her parents when she was infant/toddler/child and do not tolerate that they have American mentality and behave like Americans and expect her daughters and grand daughters. This is because many have to travel their mother’s native country. Some only speak English and many also speak their mother’s native language. The first some times second generation should see no American influence.

Avoid American Women When Possible | Leykis 101

Why Women Hate Tom Leykis

Tom Leykis: American Women Are Bitches

In two years I plan to be pregnant by a rich man so he’ll have to marry me and support my life of luxury

Tom Leykis Live M-F 3pm Los Angelas/6pm New York... call (901) 3000-TOM

Actually American men marry foreign women because they are more "accomodating" to men's needs, they tend to be more "forgiving" of men's mistakes AND they are less likely to divorce their husbands at the drop of a hat.

Given our numerous options we just don't find American women desirable anymore. As you are aware, the anti- American women sentiment among men runs very very deep in this country - I mean, just look at the countless number of foreign bride and anti-American women websites in the internet, and not to mention the numerous anti-American women threads on Topix. Hon, in this day and age, we American men just don't want you gals anymore. There is no hate among American men here - it's just that we don't find American women desirable anymore and instead, we prefer foreign brides. Why do American women acti so angry and scornful? Don't men have the right to say who they find desirable and who they choose to marry? I don't understand why American women are all up in arms over this discussion - it seems to me that many of you American gals have rather low self-esteem.

Misandrists/Feminists will tell you that most foreign women that marry American/Western men are poor, uneducated women who “don’t know any betterâ€￾. Fact is that the majority are profession women with college degrees. The divorce rate of American men who marry foreign women and bring them to the US is 20% compared with a 60% divorce rate for American men who marry American women. The divorce rate of American men who marry foreign women and move to her country is near 0%. All of the above characterizations by Misandrists/Feminists of foreign women who marry American/Western men are bigoted, hateful, and untrue. Misandrists/Feminists simply hate foreign women because American/Western women can’t compete.

But my main point is, one way to not be quiescent is to think about some numbers: American women represent 5% of the global population of women. Chances are, they're at the bottom 5% in terms of quality because they're probably sexist, self-centered and demanding as hell... and they will divorce you at least 45% of the time you marry them, guaranteed. With odds like that, you can't go wrong by looking abroad! Are you lowering your standards or selling-out? Absolutely not! By looking abroad, you're merely widening your search for the finest woman you can possibly find. It allows you to make better decisions.

Or, if you're a real gambler and you're willing to risk marrying an American chick, at the very least insist on a prenuptial agreement and talk to a lawyer about what other divorce laws you should be aware of, for Gods' sake. If your fiancée refuses to sign a prenup like mine did, then you'll get an idea of why she's marrying you.

It's a sad fact that in America, more than 60% of marriages end in divorce. Even more sad is that roughly 75% of divorces are initiated by the woman over the man's objections (the remaining 25% are either mutually-agreed divorces or divorces initiated by the husband over the woman's objections; those two categories are about half and half within that remaining 25%). These are all conservative numbers, by the way; they've been rounded-down for the sake of simplicity. So, if 60% of marriages end in divorce, and 75% of those are initiated by the woman, we can do the math to combine these percentages: (.75(.6)) x 100 = 45.

There is at least a 45% chance that whenever a man gets married to an American woman, the woman will want to divorce him at some point. You have better chances at surviving Russian roulette!

My personal observations have been that about 80%-90% of all men that I know of who married foreign women (that they met in a foreign countries that I mentioned, not in the US) report being very happy. Conversely, of the thousands of men that I’ve known in my life who’ve married American women, less than 5% report being happy. When I was a very young man, I thought that all of my friends, guys that I worked with, guys that went to church with, etcetera… guys everywhere were all part of some big conspiracy to scare single guys. After several years of horror stories from friends who confided in me about how miserable they were being married to American women, and my own personal experiences dating American women, I realized that they were telling the truth. After all, guys like to brag about how much sex they are getting and how well their girl friend or wife treats them. Guys do not like to “bragâ€￾ about getting no sex and being treated badly. They complain about that to other guys, because telling their wife makes things worse, and they have to tell somebody to keep from going in sane.

Avoid American Women When Possible

in Tip Of The Day

There. I said it.

American women are, with the usual exceptions, out-and-out bitches. They are raised with one goal in mind: to get you to sign a contract obligating you to hand over half of everything you have and to fund their desire to reproduce. And they will do whatever they have to do to accomplish their goal of getting you to marry them. Sex as a loss leader just the way that Albertson's sells six-packs of Pepsi for 99 cents? Absolutely. Laugh at your bad jokes? You bet. Do anything and everything you want sexually (until the contract is safely signed)? By all means.

Don't you know the drill by now? If not, visit your local supermarket at about 10 AM any weekday and it is there in front of you: the truth in all its glory. 180 pounders who have chopped their hair off and who slog around in leggings or sweat pants screaming and yelling at a passel of kids that some poor hostage is paying for.

These human Cinnabons are the ballbusters who do practically nothing during the day and then complain about all of the things you forget to do or don't do well enough for their liking. How many of you sit watching the late night replay of tonight's Tampa Bay Rays or Memphis Grizzlies game or Poker After Dark at your local bar rather than go home and be told that, once again, you failed to remember to take out the garbage?

When I see these chicks gathering at Starbucks during the day, I think of the poor slobs who are paying for those five dollar lattes. They have their daily meetings of the Beaten Dogs' Club at Hooters, your local sports bar, bowling alleys, and your neighborhood barber shop. Some of these guys are the IT guys at your office who never go home. At radio stations, they are the Chief Engineers who are, amazingly, always on call. Ever wonder why some people are so devoted to their jobs? Even notice that those who are so devoted are almost never women?

As many of you know, I am America's Original Feminist. That is why I insist on total equality. Starting with the dinner tab, ladies. Then, let's move on to the lifting of heavy objects or getting up to let one of you cows sit down on the bus. Never going to happen because I believe in Gender Equality. Sure I'll give you my seat: right after you iron my shirt and make me some f***ing lunch! And when is the last time you ladies did something like that? 1970? American women have been trained to be "strong" and "in charge." Great. If I needed to be with someone like that, I'd marry a Marine.

I stopped dating American women long ago because I was tired of hearing about all the things that were wrong with me or about how inadequate I am. The women of Latin America (and their daughters) may have tempers, but even after an argument, they will always ask if you've eaten today and if you took a jacket to work. And sex? Any time, any place. They know that being 180 pounds is unacceptable, and cutting their hair off? It just doesn't happen! I haven't been to a bowling alley or a Hooters in years, and I believe that this is why. For the most part, foreign women just don't see marriage as a permanent visit to the gravy train. Some students live in parts of the country where women of other cultures are few and far between. My advice? Move!

Thank God for our liberal immigration policy!

Courtesy: http://www.leykis101.com/tip-of-the-day ... n-possible

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www ... n-possible

American Women and Marriage: a Sacred Vow (Why I Will NEVER Marry an American Woman)

The idea of marrying an American woman literally terrifies me.

Can I not handle having sex with one person for the rest of my life? Am I incapable of settling-down? Am I afraid of commitment? Well, no... not exactly. It's because marrying an American woman is most likely prepping your marriage for failure.

It's a sad fact that in America, more than 60% of marriages end in divorce. Even more sad is that roughly 75% of divorces are initiated by the woman over the man's objections (the remaining 25% are either mutually-agreed divorces or divorces initiated by the husband over the woman's objections; those two categories are about half and half within that remaining 25%). These are all conservative numbers, by the way; they've been rounded-down for the sake of simplicity. So, if 60% of marriages end in divorce, and 75% of those are initiated by the woman, we can do the math to combine these percentages: (.75(.6)) x 100 = 45.

There is at least a 45% chance that whenever a man gets married to an American woman, the woman will want to divorce him at some point. You have better chances at surviving Russian roulette!

Furthermore, a man is many times more likely to commit suicide in the two years following a divorce than the average male. Russian roulette, indeed. American females literally become man-destroyers.

The biggest disincentive for marriage lies within the women themselves. The numbers reveal that they are family-wreckers. Marrying an American woman is a risky activity for us guys. What do American women want more: a husband or a house full of fancy appliances? They often act as if they think their appliances are worth more than the useless human lumps they're currently saddled with.

Think about it: there is a more than two in five chance that an American woman is incapable of mustering the love and commitment needed to make a marriage work! The numbers show they make lousy wives and they don't even think their marriage vows mean very much. Why marry one? Honestly now- why the flaming hell should you even consider marrying one?! Would you ever stick your hand in a garbage disposal if there's a more than two-in-five chance that someone will suddenly hit the 'on' switch?? It's putting your face in the fire! It's asking for trouble, plain and simple. Marrying an American chick is probably one of the worst things you could ever do with your life. Just do a simple cost/benefit analysis; that's what the numbers show!

Women often plan their divorces in advance; the husband always seems to be the last to know and many men say they are stunned when the bomb suddenly drops. Many had no idea the marriage was even in trouble... Naturally, the assumption for everyone is that men must be boneheads to not pick-up on the subtle cues that their marriage is in trouble. But is it really because men are insensitive, unfeeling idiots or is it because women are simply quite good at being secretive in their machinations? Despite the fact that women claim it is men who can't communicate, many women deliberately lie to their husbands about the state of their marriage until the last minute.

In a reply to a readers' response way back in the past, I once described getting the girl in the end not as a victory, but as a booby-prize or a defeat wrapped inside a victory. Well, here is one of the grandest ironies of the American female: if you are the type of man who can put-up with her bullshit and win her in the end (and fall in love with her and marry her) then there's a very good chance that she will want to cut the marriage short(!)

I can only conclude that marrying an American woman is nothing more than poisoned candy! She will only be with you as long as she can get pleasure or utility out of you. And whenever it strikes her fancy, she will drop-kick you to the curb after she's done. And even then, some of these divorcees will smugly sneer that it is men who 'can't commit'.

Perhaps the reason why they claim men can't commit is because women find it pretty darn easy to get-out of commitments in the way that somebody might change a pair of socks? But nay, nay- it must be the man who is at fault. If she divorces her husband, then it was because the man was the problem and certainly not the person who actually contacted her lawyer to request divorce papers.

It's Sacred Vow Time...

Today, I am formally declaring a sacred vow. I might've hinted this in the past, and I don't think I've ever actually formally said it until now... but here goes. Let it be heard now and forever: I will never allow any American woman to ever marry me!

That's right. Here and now, I'm officially writing-off the entire American female populace as being a group which is unfit for the commitment of marriage. Chances are, they just aren't capable of holding a marriage together. Chances are, they are inept when it comes to fulfilling their marriage vows. Odds are, they lack the basic human skill of recognizing their partner's unfulfilled needs. They are, in short, unsalvageable human beings. Yes, I've suggested something along those lines many times before, but I'd always left-open the possibility that maybe by some miracle there might be some American woman out there who doesn't suck. (And yes, there indeed might be one or two American women out there who don't suck.) But those statistics... and they're from rounded-down numbers! *Shiver.* I'd much rather pursue a lower-risk woman. A woman who actually takes marriage seriously. It's just too risky a proposition.

American females just do not offer satisfactory or stable relationships!!

It's a shame, because I know I'd make a great husband one day. I want a successful marriage, and there is a more than sixty-percent chance that the act of marrying an American woman will guarantee my marriage will not be successful... and furthermore, there will be a more than two-in-five chance that no matter how committed I am to the relationship, the woman will still try to bail-out on me at some point. Between her career aspirations, her need for independence and the fact that the average female American likes to regard males as uselessly redundant anyway- there is simply no room for a stable marriage within that kind of conflicted psyche.

Yes, some countries have even higher divorce rates than those in the U.S. Some countries in the former Soviet Union have divorce rates in the high 60th percentiles... most of those countries, however, have experienced extreme levels of economic strife, social dislocation, political turmoil and heightened levels of crime. Naturally, there are many reasons to explain why families are under stress in places like the Ukraine and Belarus. But America is a society with a relatively functioning economy where public services aren't breaking-down left and right and where lawlessness isn't rampant... In short, women in the U.S. have no extreme circumstances that would put their families under such a huge amount of stress. So why are American women breaking-up their families in such numbers?

I'm certain there are perfectly legitimate reasons for a woman to want to leave her husband... but is the man always necessarily the problem? I don't think anyone can ever get an honest answer as to why women divorce- women don't know how they reach their own conclusions half the time! But you can be sure that whatever her reasons, she will justify her divorce with X number of accusations; she will always have an excuse handy. She's feeling trapped in an unhappy relationship perhaps, or not enough of her needs were being met by her husband, or her husband spends too much time at work...

Or sometimes women marry because they just want to have kids. Once the kids are raised, the man is of no further use and can be safely discarded. He's extraneous, as far as she's concerned.

And you'll notice: whenever a divorced woman talks about her ex-husband, it's always unequivocally his fault that she decided to terminate the relationship. Her overweening belief in her own righteousness will start to bleed-through quite clearly. She will be able to gab on and on about whose fault it was (and it's never her). This all goes back to the whole issue of females despising accountability. Women would rather believe the flimsiest of manufactured excuses than even think that they might have had some responsibility for their divorces.

Think about it: even if the woman planned the divorce, initiated it and carried it out, never does any responsibility for planning, initiating or carrying-out the decision ever fall on her shoulders. Or in some cases, she might make-up complete fabrications about the man abusing her and the kids; I know for a fact that some of the more crooked divorce lawyers secretly encourage their clients to do this. The man must always be the evildoer, and she the victim who needs help and sympathy. Not once will she admit things like: 'I found another man I liked more' or 'I was bored with the relationship.' Nay, it must be her no-good ex-husband's fault. That's how she terminates the marriage with a squeaky-clean conscience. They can not pity their ex-husbands; indeed their ex-husbands must always be the most horrible pigs on the planet. We don't want these poor women feeling guilty, do we?

To make matters worse, the legal system gives the woman a financial incentive when she divorces. There are a huge number of greedy, opportunistic lawyers in America who earn their daily bread by stripping ex-husbands of their wealth. After your divorce, a huge hunk of your property and future earnings is basically considered up for grabs. And don't ever get behind in your monthly payments: over the last few years the federal government has been relentlessly chasing 'deadbeat dads' with a vengeance. Within marriage and outside of marriage, men are just walking wallets.

And worst of all, many men find that after divorce they will lose contact with their children while still being obliged to support their ex-wives financially. About 85% of the children of divorce end-up in the custody of their mothers... and the few children in the custody of their fathers only became so after the father had spent thousands of dollars on legal fees trying to prove why they should be given custody. (In Journal of Marriage and the Family, J. A. Seltzer published a 1991 study called "Relationships between Fathers and Children Who Live Apart" which found that a third of children had seen their non-resident parent at most once in the previous year.) Doesn't this arrangement count as a type of involuntary servitude? Having a percentage of your income stripped-away from you to subsidize somebody else sounds a lot like a form of forced financial bondage, doesn't it? (And perhaps this is a question for law students, but doesn't the 13th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution say: "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except for punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States..."? So, is being an ex-husband supposed to be a crime now?)

So, to sum-up: by marrying an American woman, there will be a more than 45% chance that, against your will, your marriage will end and you will lose contact with your kids... on top of it, you will be hounded by lawyers and required to support your (former) family financially. You've gotta be an idiot to take that kind of risk!!

If love is blind, the American marriage has lost all five senses

As for you American guys: if you're a guy who gets personal satisfaction from making your woman happy, you've probably noticed that American women aren't happy for long, no matter what you do for them. (Have you ever been accused by your girlfriend of not showing enough affection when you've actually been exhausting yourself in a vain attempt to please her?) They'll always have another unquenched demand lying around. They always want you to buy them another useless and expensive gift... and they end-up dumping you because of what you can't give them.

But naturally, you want the best girl you can get because you know you're a great person and you really have a sincere desire to to build a lasting and true relationship. If an American girl ever rejects you, be grateful she did it before you were married. Hell, she'd rather be with Mr. Asshole anyway. I say: if that's what she wants, let her be with Mr. Asshole!

It's not a big secret that women have a huge amount of ability to command extralegal power and entitlements in the United States. In fact, it is women who set the general rules and conditions of the system of dating, mating and marriage that you must follow (their sex cartel, for starters). One of the things that women need to perpetuate this arrangement is a hardworking yet quiescent and disposable population of males to follow their self-serving rules. So, why be quiescent?

Divorce law is a system which is ruthless beyond the capacity of any single individual's resistance; it is a mean system designed to chew you-up and spit you out for the woman's exclusive benefit. You can't out-mean their system, don't even try. But you can out-think it, and there is safety in numbers. One of the things that you can do to make life uncomfortable for predatory women is not be quiescent before marriage. There are lots of ways of doing that; even just asking pointed questions to the woman you're dating can have an effect.

But my main point is, one way to not be quiescent is to think about some numbers: American women represent 5% of the global population of women. Chances are, they're at the bottom 5% in terms of quality because they're probably sexist, self-centered and demanding as hell... and they will divorce you at least 45% of the time you marry them, guaranteed. With odds like that, you can't go wrong by looking abroad! Are you lowering your standards or selling-out? Absolutely not! By looking abroad, you're merely widening your search for the finest woman you can possibly find. It allows you to make better decisions.

Or, if you're a real gambler and you're willing to risk marrying an American chick, at the very least insist on a prenuptial agreement and talk to a lawyer about what other divorce laws you should be aware of, for Gods' sake. If your fiancée refuses to sign a prenup like mine did, then you'll get an idea of why she's marrying you.

You have the ability to say 'no' to the folderol that female Americans have set-up for you to swallow. And believe me, it is true folderol. You should always question their bullshit and refuse to accept their bullshit. And you can take comfort in the fact that you can just say 'no' and just walk away. Whatever an American woman might claim about herself, remember: she is probably unfit to be your wife.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"American woman, stay away from me

American woman, mama let me be

Don't come here hanging around my door

I don't want to see your face no more

I got more important things to do

Than spend my time growin' old with you..." -- Guess Who, "American Woman".

Courtesy: http://www.the-niceguy.com/articles/MarryAmerican.html

American women can't compete with foreign women!

Are foreign women really better than American/Western women? The answer should be determined through each man’s own personal experience. The best way to find out is to spend several months in one of the many countries that are known for being non-man-hostile.

I have spent several years learning about foreign countries and their cultures, and in fact have spent substantial time in foreign countries. My personal observations are that the answer to this debate is in the numbers. In countries such as Mexico, most countries in Central and South America, the Philippines, and certain other countries the pool of decent women is much larger than in the US. In the US, less than 1% of young women are decent by comparison. America is a man-hating culture where you never hear any woman denounce the hatred of Misandry/Feminism. It’s been my observation that in the foreign countries that I’ve mentioned, about 25% of the women are of similar character to American/Western women. In the foreign countries that I’ve mentioned, about 65% of the women are noticeably better than American women. Even if you date this 65% of foreign women in their country, without them be poisoned by Misandry/Feminism, you will feel like a king, just because you won’t constantly be treated with hostility. At least 10% of foreign women are so great, that you will not believe it unless you experience it first hand… They will in fact denounce the hatred of Misandry/Feminism. My point is that foreign countries offer a substantial pool of decent women, America does not. A pool of decent women does not guarantee success. However, dating American women does almost certainly guarantee eventual misery.

My personal observations have been that about 80%-90% of all men that I know of who married foreign women (that they met in a foreign countries that I mentioned, not in the US) report being very happy. Conversely, of the thousands of men that I’ve known in my life who’ve married American women, less than 5% report being happy. When I was a very young man, I thought that all of my friends, guys that I worked with, guys that went to church with, etcetera… guys everywhere were all part of some big conspiracy to scare single guys. After several years of horror stories from friends who confided in me about how miserable they were being married to American women, and my own personal experiences dating American women, I realized that they were telling the truth. After all, guys like to brag about how much sex they are getting and how well their girl friend or wife treats them. Guys do not like to “bragâ€￾ about getting no sex and being treated badly. They complain about that to other guys, because telling their wife makes things worse, and they have to tell somebody to keep from going in sane.

Misandrists/Feminists will tell you men who date and marry foreign women are weaklings and losers who are looking for submissive women because they can’t deal with strong women. In reality, it takes a lot of strength and courage to swim against the current, take the unconventional path, learn about foreign cultures, and travel the world for true love, and many men are finding it worth the effort.

Misandrists/Feminists will tell you that most foreign women are gold-diggers. Fact is that many of the most successful men are dating and marrying foreign women, and finding that those gold-digger accusations are false. Fact is that foreign women are much more willing to reciprocate than American/Western women and reciprocating is inconsistent with being a gold-digger.

Misandrists/Feminists will tell you that most foreign women that marry American/Western men are poor, uneducated women who “don’t know any betterâ€￾. Fact is that the majority are profession women with college degrees. The divorce rate of American men who marry foreign women and bring them to the US is 20% compared with a 60% divorce rate for American men who marry American women. The divorce rate of American men who marry foreign women and move to her country is near 0%. All of the above characterizations by Misandrists/Feminists of foreign women who marry American/Western men are bigoted, hateful, and untrue. Misandrists/Feminists simply hate foreign women because American/Western women can’t compete.

Courtesy: http://ihatewhitewomen.blogspot.com/200 ... -with.html

More men explain why they are sick and tired of American women

Here are some more comments from various American men about how they are so tired and disgusted with American women:

Why are American women so promiscuous? America loves to talk about her values, but in reality America is a deceitful slut, "Americans suffer from negative health effects brought on by their sexual conduct at a rate that is three times higher than other economically advanced countries, according to a study published in Sexually Transmitted Infections." The average American female loses her virginity at 15 years of age, and indulges in fornication with multiply sexually partners before reaching her mid-20s. Why is this so? "According to a study featured in the Journal of Sex Research, various studies have shown that a majority of adolescents first engage in sexual intercourse before they graduate from high school." America loves to talk about conservative Christians values. But in reality true Christians values regarding sex is align to most American "Christians." The Bible teaches people to be abstinence before marriage, yet to most American "Christians," casual sex is seen as the norm and is practice regulary by most women, and men. Why is this so? Why are American women such sluts?

Have you ever heard of a place called the Middle East? People living in that region of the world don't have sex with millions of people before getting married. American women are prostitutes compared to Middle Eastern women.

Why do american men put up with american bitchy women? When he could get more respect by going to a country like Brazil or Japan or parts of europe and find a women that would be a better wife and hotter with no kids then an american women?? Way settle for single moms?? I just see guys stress out and tell me how american women are, then why put up with a fat loud mouth? American women do tend to be much bitchier than women in other countries. So many of them strive to be shallow princesses like Paris Hilton here. Talk about a stupid role model.

American girls will divorce you and sue you for everything you have, and leave you with nothing. American women are feminist assholes that do not know how to take care of a man. They don’t know how to cook good food. One reason why so many americans are fat, because the women are lousy cooks and don’t know anything. I recently married a woman from the Philippines. We been together for a long time. She is a wonderful wife, and her native food is very healthy. She dosen’t need to diet in order to look beautiful, because her native food is sufficient. The only thing American women know how to prepare is healthier burgers LOL. Too busy for anything so they try to make fast food into something healthy, like convenience food. Sure, there are alot of nice looking American girls, but that dosen’t turn me on at all. I can just look at a beautiful horse or a well-groomed cat, it is just the same LOL. But the Asian women, especially Eastern European are the best, very beautiful women, with the good attitude along with it. They make good wifes, they are family oriented, friendly, without that western attitiude crap you see from western women. Alot of guys are looking overseas for a companion because they are sick of the bullshit from american women. American women have snotty stuck up attitudes, and that is enough to put a man in an early grave. My filipina wife treats me with dignity, respect, and also take care of me, and because of that I also do the same for her. Respect goes both ways. American women are feminist pigs who thing men are scum of the earth. Well, you can only live up to their expectations, they think we are pigs, then we can only live up to their expectation of us and act like pigs. You go to other country and meet other women, they are so different from American women in all ways. Men, don’t marry an american woman. Don’t do that to yourself. Keep your options open. Expand your horizons.

Over the years people in foreign countries have complained about the attitude of American women. Now that I am overseas I notice this with the women. American women have such bad attitudes when it comes to dating. You give them all that you could and more. You put all you can into a relationship to make things better for both of you. And yet these women are never satisfied. Another thing, why do women complain about men when they constantly date losers??? If the guy treated you like crap why did you date him in the first place???? And if he continued to treat you like crap, why didn't you just leave him??? A smart woman would never do something that dumb!!! A smart woman wouldn't blame every man on the planet for their problems!!! A smart woman would date someone more decent! Are there a lack of intelligent women in the US or something? Outside of the US, women tend to be more down to earth and humble. You could actually talk to someone and not worry about them giving you an attitude. Women actually say "thank you" or "oh I'm sorry" or "hi how are you", ect!!! These women also appreciate a good conversation and actually have manners. A WOMAN WITH MANNERS....IMAGINE THAT......YOU COULD ONLY FIND SOMETHING LIKE THAT OUT OF THE UNITED STATES!!

Virgins are looked down upon in America. I know that from personal experience. Most American women want men that have had sex with millions of women, yet the same stupid women complains about men cheating on them. That's a stupid hooker's mentality. The truth is, most women in America getting married for the first time are not virgins. When women wed, most have had sex with millions of men, and their husband are getting leftover. The sounds like a slut to me!

I agree American women are sluts.....look at all those women who are having premarital sex and they are Church going women. So if the Church going women are having out of wedlock births then you know the rest of the women are giving it up. If you ask me, you can't turn the average American women into a respectable human!

My repulsion for a lot of American women is mainly because of their promiscuousness -- that is what I was saying in my first post. Before the average American woman reaches the age of 25, she has had sex with multiply guys tons of times. Now, that is disgusting, and, yes, I’m singling out American women because immigrant women aren’t like this, from what I observe.

Actually American chicks are sluts. I came to the US on a student visa and noticed a big different over my country(Spain). Here, it seams parents dont give a sh1t what their kids are doing or where they are. I had friends here in the us that lost their virginity as young a 11. Many american parents even have their young daughters/son's partners in their house like it's second nature. They even let them hang in their bedrooms. If I were to try to slip a foot into my girl's house her dad would kill me. In the US, my first girlfriend I had fully exposed herself to me after only a few days and we were having relations in less than a week. In spain, I had to ask for permission to even date my lady and didn't receive a kiss till a few months after dating.

Courtesy: http://ihatewhitewomen.blogspot.com/200 ... k-and.html

PART 1- Why American men should marry foreign women and not American women

Marrying an American woman is the dumbest thing a man could ever do. Save your money and marry an asian woman or a eastern European woman. You won't be disappointed. At least a foreign woman isn't going to divorce you as quickly and easily as an American woman, and most of them make great moms. Hell, most of them will cook for you and enjoy it, too. American women are pathetic. American women are easy to hate, they are stupid, ignorant, and arrogant and now they're even going broke. What's there to like about them?

I say don't get married period. But if you must be a hardhead, I believe outsourcing is the best idea. Foreign women are comfortable in their femininity. As a male I am attracted to this. I believe that American women have priced themselves out of the marketplace. Too needy, too many headgames, too easy to divorce. Not many foreign men want American wives either. Plus nowadays you hear American women using terms like "starter husbands". Don't do it guys. What a crude women American girls are. American men are considered the best husbands in the world. They sure put up with more than most men in other countries do. That's why women from around the world try so hard to marry an American man. American women become very bitter divorcees.

In a woman's mind, equality does not mean you are equal. It means that the woman always gets her selfish way. Actually, a growing number of American men are marrying foreign brides, especially given the divorce epidemic in America. Many American men just no longer desire American women anymore. Do you know that most American men now prefer foreign brides over American women? Hey ladies, I would STRONGLY encourage you to consider lesbian relationships with each other because you know what, American men no longer find you desirable.

My wife will be 40 this year, and looks like she is 25. Why? Because she takes care of herself. Eastern European women look good for their man. American women look good for the attention of OTHER men. They have to know that they are always wanted by someone else to make them feel better about themselves. And the ones that don't care get fat, and let themselves go. Then wonder why their man is starting to look at other women. An eastern european woman doesn;t have to worry about these things. She looks good, can cook good, is an excellent mother, and excellent wife. And the best part, there is not one thread of jealousy in them. They don't need to be jealous. They know their man is not going anywhere.

I think American women started going downhill after the mid-80s. Before that, they were okay. Maybe it has something to do with the rebellious pop culture that evolved during that time (I don't know for sure), but the end result of what they have become is despicable. And now karmic law has kicked in and they are paying the price for what they have become. What's so ironic is that so many of them have the nerve to bitch and complain when us guys go after prettier, better women. Go figure. American women can have all the "rights" in the world and it isn't going to help them find a good guy. You American woman are hard to sell because you are low quality and over-priced. Many foreign women are high quality and much cheaper. I think you get my point.

Yep, America let the American woman off the LEASH, some 35 years ago. And they really showed the world what they are capable of...

lesbianism, up 250%...

murders against children by their mother's, up 400%...

Prison population increase of women, up 100% since 1975,increased at a faster rate than the number of male inmates.

Yes, American girls, you really showed the world what your capable of when left to your own devices. lmao.. american woman are so much dangerous now. careful folks!

The fact that american women don't want to fold socks is evidence that they suck. Think about it. Why should I be with you if I still gotta do it. I gotta pay the mortgage AND do my own laundry? Eff that. Rather have a chick from the pueblos of Mexico that is hot, young, nice, cleans, and will actually take a pan from the cupboard and are you ready for this? She will put edible objects inside and get this! She will turn on the flame and COOK THEM SO THAT HER MAN MAY CONSUME THEM. A very bizare concept to the American woman yes I know.

We all know how an American woman will play with your emotions, and will use it to her advantage. After she does everything she can get a man into a rage, she will call the cops and tell them that she fears for her life. The man will go to jail, and the woman sits at home, smiling because she won. Then if a divorce is involved, she will rape you for everything you have, financially and mentally, for the rest of your life. Then will use your need to see the kids as a weapon. No wonder men go elsewhere to find a woman.

Actually American men marry foreign women because they are more "accomodating" to men's needs, they tend to be more "forgiving" of men's mistakes AND they are less likely to divorce their husbands at the drop of a hat. Given our numerous options we just don't find American women desirable anymore. As you are aware, the anti- American women sentiment among men runs very very deep in this country - I mean, just look at the countless number of foreign bride and anti-American women websites in the internet, and not to mention the numerous anti-American women threads on Topix. Hon, in this day and age, we American men just don't want you gals anymore. There is no hate among American men here - it's just that we don't find American women desirable anymore and instead, we prefer foreign brides. Why do American women acti so angry and scornful? Don't men have the right to say who they find desirable and who they choose to marry?? I don't understand why American women are all up in arms over this discussion - it seems to me that many of you American gals have rather low self-esteem.

Courtesy: http://ihatewhitewomen.blogspot.com/200 ... marry.html

PART 2- Why American men should marry foreign women and not American women

American men fall in love with the women not the nationality. Yes yes. And American women demand much while giving little back in return (cooking, cleaning, being hot,not nagging), have emotional baggage, are over priced, and are generally bitchy. So why would we fall in love with that? When they are nice, we love them no matter what nationality- no doubt about that -but right now, at this point in time, it aint American women. That is why men should live without women. Let her take care of herself since you will have to cook and clean for YOURself anyway. Makes sense to me. To those women who wish to be sexually emancipated and treated just like "one of the fellas" I say, more power to you, enjoy yourselves, but don't expect an intelligent, refined gentleman to consider you marriage material...

I'm pretty sure most american men don't want a slave. With the divorce rate so high, most men are doing it all for themselves anyway. You can ride through my neighborhood, and the men are either working in their yards, or working in their shops repairing things. They cook and clean for themselves, and some are single fathers with kids. The problem is, women DO NOT want a good man. To them a good man just is not attractive. The bad boys seem to get all the action. A GOOD man will catch his wife banging his best friend. A GOOD man is weak in a womans eyes. An asshole gets all the ass, while a good man........ well, he just gets f##ked.

You know I gotta say, a lot of American women really suck. Not all of them do, but a lot. They just go crazy with the whole stupid feminist bullsh*t, trying to prove they are just as manly as men, trying to take control of the relationship. Women aren't men, stop trying to act like it, it pisses us off! The more and more women try to take control, the higher the divorce rates get. Think that's a coincidence? The nice thing about foreign women is that they are far more respectful of the man's place in a relationship. Many American women have no respect for men, and for that reason they suck.

Learning by the observation of others works like a charm. I have seen this pattern of American women using men, and the courts facilitating it since the early 1980's. It's all about need versus desire. Do I desire women, Yessiree. Do I need one to fulfill my life, Hell NO. You don't need to stick you're hand in the rattlesnake pit to know that you WILL be bitten. I've seen too many of my friends working their asses off to pay alimony and child support. And I ask each one of them if they would have done anything differently. The answer is almost always "Don't get tangled-up with any of these american female monsters!!" I'm single and happy to have never made that mistake.

American Women want to cut the balls off a guy. Want to spend our money but not theirs that belongs to them. Sit around bashing each other and complaining what a s.o.b. they deal with. Want us to just say yes dear and work ourselves into a early grave. Guess what women from other coutries have been raised to help their spouses and to be a asset to their marriage. Not some overindulged spoiled little princess who will call Daddy everytime she doesn't get her way. Many American women do not pay any respect to men, even the one's who deserve it. I respect women as people, but I don't like it when they don't pay us proper respect. That is a growing problem with American women.

The vast majority of American women suck. A general statement because it is generally true. No mystery to that. So I say just eff them. Hell they're so sexually liberated now so why not take advantage of it. I'ts not like you're abusing them, or giving them the raw end of the deal. They WANT to get boned and thats what us guys are here for. No harm no foul. Just don't marry one.

If American women are so great why aren't men from all over the world wanting to marry them like foreign women do with American men? Face it, the only men that can put up with your shit are American men and even we are getting tired of it. Serioulsy, where is this great demand for American women? It's just not there. You crazy American broads can yell and scream about how all these women just want us for green cards, but what it comes down to is numbers. Lot's of foreign women want to get with American men while the deamand for American women is very small when compared to that for American men. Again there is very little demand for American women outside of the USA. Make of it what you will but it is the truth. The fact that there are desirable men out there dating foreign women should scare the crap out of American women. Which is probably why this issue brings out such intense emotions in them. I would say most guys that have the means to travel are almost always happier with dating overseas than here. It's like prison food, if thats all you know it probably starts to not taste that bad, but once you are out and get a taste of a good steak you never want to go back to what you were eating in prison. How many websites sole purpose is so foreign men can meet American women? Not many. Lot's of websites where foreign women are looking for American men though. American women have a horrible reputation throughout world, way worse than that of American men. If you want to get in a deabte about who is considered more desirable to the outside world American men or American women I will have that debate with you.

I have dated both American women and the native Russian (and Asian women) overseas and I believe that these foreign women are much more accomodating and attune to men's needs and they would definately make superior partners. It seems to me that an increasing number of American men are "side-stepping" American feminist women and instead, they are dating or marrying foreign women. Now for the first time in the U.S. history, EVER, more than half of the American women remain unmarried and can not even find their partner. So for any of you single ladies over 40 years old who are still hoping to find that special MAN in your future, I say keep on dreaming, baby! Frankly, I wouldn't even touch these old spinsters with a 10 foot pole! LOL!

Courtesy: http://ihatewhitewomen.blogspot.com/201 ... marry.html

PART 3- Why American men should marry foreign women and not American women

American women say they welcome the competition but lets be a little bit more honest shall we, you can't compete. Plain and simple. Oh yes I know you are a strong independent woman with a mind of her own, but let's try and be a bit more honest shall we? If we weren't so isolated from the rest of the world over here in America and you really had to compete you would lose. Of course I'm guessing you are single now, so it really wouldn't be any different would it? The fact the you're another crackpot feminist who thinks American women are desired throughout the world? You can't show me any stats or any proof that foreign men are looking to marry or date American women. So I'm sure while in your mind you are highly desired wherever you go, it's probably more your pychosis then it is that you are wanted and respected in these countries. If American women could compete they wouldn't need all these laws protecting them.

You are right. While there are THOUSANDS of international dating sites that help to match AMERICAN MEN with FOREIGN WOMEN, I haven't found a single site that matches american women with foreign men. Apparently, there is NO demand for American women among the men around the world. Even in the U.S., this demand for American women (except for very young, attractive ones) are continually declining, while the demand for foreign brides has literally exploded over the years. The word is out ladies, many American men are now saying "I want a foreign woman, not an American woman!".

The point is Tiger Woods chose a beautiful Sweedish model over an American woman. He could have had his choice of any woman in the world, why not choose an American woman like yourself? Probably because most of you are a bunch of delusional, angry, pychos would be my guess? American men are side stepping American women? More like running these days:) This is the attitude of an american woman. My best friend has been married for 26 years to the same woman. He took care of her, bought a house, bought her cars, etc etc etc. Last year he got hurt on the job, and gets disability. This ball busting, scum sucking bitch starts complaining to him about not having enough money, and left him. I am married a great belarusian, and he wanted the same. I introduced him to one of my wife's old friends in Belarus. They hit it off right away, and are doing real good. His words, I have heard from so many men. "I will never, ever marry an american woman again". I said these same words. Thousands of American men are learning how manipulative, and evil an american woman can be, and are just damn sick of it. At the rate it is going the American woman will live alone, while every American men will be happily married. In the next 20 years years single men will have ass galore.

The problem is most American women have had Daddy call them princess and given them everything they can afford to give. Todays American women wiggle around playing the temptress and vamp. Thinking becuase they have a vagina men owe them something.

American women just accept the ho hum approach to housekeeping and child rearing.

Don't want to cook and gossip about their husband with their female friends and just bad mouth him for never being enough. Foreign born women are greatful to find a man to love them to fulfill their dreams of being a good wife,lover, and mother. American women want to rule the roost and just be petty and vindictive and let's face it a femi nazi. Foreign born women are exotic and beautiful and want to fulfill their every dream to become a mother,a wife and a lover otherwise a sucess to herself and her family. Sorry American Women but your losing the battle of the sexes.

There is a reason why American women get so angry anytime the subject of Asian women marrying and dating American men is brought up. These women are crazy for white guys, and there are many happy, normal relationships between American men and Asian women. Men don't want an American woman on top of them. The sheer mass would break most men's bones. All the stupid tv shows where American women are shown as the brightest, most beautiful, and toughest women on earth. The rest of the world knows this is false, and the only ones who buy into it are the idiotic American women living here in the States. I know it pisses off American women that most of the world sees you and the rest of your clan as a bunch of selfish, narcissists, but the quicker you can accept this as fact, and that they really don't you see as intelligent, strong women, the closer you will be to living in reality, and not this fantasy land where you are a desired, beautiful, tough woman. And you ladies spend to much time watching Oprah and reading magazines like Redbook that only tell you what you want to hear, and how "special" and "great" you are. I have no idea what statistics you are talking about that prove that American women are these shining lights of beacon to the world, but I'm guessing you probably heard it on the View or some other daytime talk show that caters to American women and their narcissism.

American women are like spoiled children. They are self-focused, insecure and irrational. They crave drama and games. They demand constant attention, reassurance, and above all, power in relationships. And, like children, who ceaselessly push limits to see just how much they can get away with from their parents, American women relentlessly test men. Go to any Asian country and you will see the difference between the American women's dating life and American men's dating life. It pisses you off that WHITE AMERICAN MEN are wanted by asian women so you come up with every excuse in the book. "They can't get quality American women," "they just want the green card," "my gf told me this was so." It's obvious that you can't handle that asian women are attracted to WHITE MEN and this pisses you off to no end. On the other hand, many American/Western women living in Asia are single, can't get a date, can't find a man, and are totally miserable. I have no idea how many of the Forbes 500 are married to American women. But I can guarantee you that very few foreign billionaries, and other men throughtout the world who have money want to, or are married to American women. If you compare wealthy American men who are married to foreign brides, to the rest of the men in the entire world who have wealth and are married to American women, you will finally realise that no foreign man, rich or not, wants to end up with a nightmare like an American woman. There is and never will be any great demand by men outside of the U.S. to marry or have anything other than easy sex with American broads. No one wants you, and the only reason you are able to get laid here is because men have no choice but to sleep with women like yourself. It's basically skanky, sort of skanky, bitchy, angry, or really skanky. What a choice we have.

American women are sad because they don't want a family a husband or a home. They want to be on their own and alone. Yes they want to live a modern life. Play games and use men for their money and what they can have. But when the man expects anything from them it is no way Jose for them. The femi nazi's have told women behave like a man to get a man. Most single women want a guy they can push around and then say there are no real men out there. They want their men to nothing more then a fluffed up poodle being carried around in their handbag. Women will start a fight with another guy and expect the boyfriend to stand up for them. So Now you know why men are not marrying American women. They are spoiled self centered little witches who love nothing more to cause trouble. Now all you single women know why a guy dates you and after a couple of weeks dumps you. It is because you are shallow,sad and just a plain old b!tch who thinks your julia roberts but in reality your like Roseann Barr white trailer park trash. That is why you are sad,jaded, and bitter towards every single man you meet. You sit at home eating gallons of ice cream with whip cream and tears streaming down you face in the candlelight reading your romance novels. But remember those guys aren't real just like your expectations of men. That is why your alone.

Courtesy: http://ihatewhitewomen.blogspot.com/201 ... marry.html

PART 4- Why American men should marry foreign women and not American women

Rarely do wealthy men outside of the USA look to marry or date American women. Quite often these days wealthy American men are looking to date overseas. So, I'm not sure how you figure American women have more options. You are confined to the States, and your chances of ever snagging a wealthy European I would put at about 0.0000000000001%.

Survial of the fittest? Women have become experts at filing discrimination lawsuits in this country. Most disputes between women and men are now settled in a court of law that favors women. I would hardly call that survival of the fittest. Women need the American government to set up laws that favor them. So anytime they feel they have been wronged they can just run to big daddy, and more times than not they end up the winner. Hardly survival of the fittest.

Here are the facts:

1. A U.S. Green Card is valued by at least some foreigners.

2. There are MANY THOUSANDS of websites matching American men with foreign women.

3. Despite the value of a Green Card, there are NO sites matching American women with foreign men.

Conclusion:

1. There are ENORMOUS desire/demand for American men from foreign women.

2. There is NO desire or demand for American women from foreign men (shame on you, ladies!).

3. It is likely that foreign people perceive American men to be BETTER than American women.

To the feminist, the American woman is highly sought after while the American man is only wanted for his money. Or he is just a walking green card. This line of thinking is so played out and false that it's not even worth talking about anymore. Have fun living in your little world where all the men on this planet desire you, and us men are seen as nothing but a way to a better life. Whatever gets you through the day ladies. Of course most of the women I have met in Asia had no desire to leave their familes and come take up your way of life. So yeah, you are wrong, but then most American women have no concept of family, marriage, or anything other than what the ladies on the View have to say about evil men and their foreign brides. There is no demand for American women outside of this country. Lot's of demand for American men though. I think all those drugs you have taken for your various STDs are starting to have an affect on the brains of the idiotic American women.

American women are known for being easy to get in the sack. And when they are traveling, forget about it. It's like shooting fish in a barrel for foreign guys. So I wouldn't equate American women being easy, with guys in Europe finding them attractive. It's usually just a case of you putting it out there and them enjoying an easy lay. I doubt much of it has to do with them holding American women in high regard. 1 in 4 teenage girls in America now has an STD. Well, at least we are number 1 in something.

Angry bitter American women can't handle the fact that not only American men, but most of the men in the world see their type as nothing but bitchy, arrogant, selfish, and not worth the time of day. Men throughout the world have a negative view of American women and the only ones who can't accept this as fact happen to be American women. Again, I know you can't and probably never will understand that the world we live in does not see American women as anything but vile creatures, but I would suggest you leave your little bubble and try and see what people are really saying about the women in this country. The last place a man should look for a soulmate is here in America. So yes, while I desire a soulmate I have no interest in arrogant, bat shit crazy American women. I have read plenty on the different cultures I have visited and enjoy traveling. China and Japan are far from third world countries and I have met women here who are educated, smart, and some of them happen to be quite attractive. Men from developed countries infact do not have any interest in American women, unless these women are traveling in their country and they want an easy score. Even when the men from these countries you are thinking about are interested in meeting women outside of their land rarely is it ever to come over here and meet American women. These cultured worldly me
jrigole
Freshman Poster

There are American women that can be trusted who are very go

Post by jrigole »

If an American citizen is not raised the same way as Barrack Obama/Michelle Obama (same mentality) by your parents when you are an infant/toddler/child than you cannot properly present your self abroad, can not became a pilot/flight attendant on a transatlantic airplane (example, American Airlines) flight, and get a job at the US State Department. All children (both male and female) that are born in the United States that are raised by a European born mother including the children of Tiger Woods have the skills to live and work in Europe and can normally be equally trusted as there European born mother, even when they are adults. Many speak their European mothers native language as good as English, and have a European passport in addition to an American passport. You as a person have no control over how you are raised by your parents when you are an infant/toddler/child. Basically if an American citizen is not raised the same way as Barrack Obama/Michelle Obama (same mentality) by your parents when you are an infant/toddler/child than you will be declared persona non grata in Europe. Persona non grata (Latin, plural: personae non gratae), literally meaning "an unwelcome person", refers to a foreign person whose entering or remaining in a particular country is prohibited by that country's government. It is the most serious form of censure which one country can apply to foreign diplomats, who are otherwise protected by diplomatic immunity from arrest and other normal kinds of prosecution. An Italian man was aware of this since the late 1960s (the time of the Beatles) because his parents explained to him almost 45 years ago. That is what he told me.

If an American citizen (both male and female) does not have the skills to live and work in Europe (if the Europeans hate you) and would not be allowed to work unsupervised with small children in Europe, than you will never get a job at the US State Department. You also will never become a pilot/flight attendant on a transatlantic airplane (example, American Airlines) flight. It is very difficult to find an American citizen (that is not born in Europe) in the United States that can do.

I can tell an American man, if an American woman can be trusted. I can also tell him if she can raise American children properly under properly under official euro rules. I can tell him if she would be permitted to work unsupervised with small children in Europe, by asking a European born women. I can not him who to marry (that should be his decision). It is very easy for a European born woman to determine that. That is what two European born women (one is from Germany and the other one from Italy) told me. If an American woman would not be permitted to work unsupervised with small children in Europe than she cannot became a pilot/flight attendant on a transatlantic airplane (example, American Airlines) flight, and become a diplomat that works for the US State Department. An American women who has a very good relationship with her biological father (mother is still married to her father for more than 20 years) is not likely to divorce at the drop of a hat (play games in family court), and interfere with his parental rights if he is a good father and is on good terms with her parents. This is because her biological father in most cases will not tolerate this. There are always exceptions to the rules.

I know an American man, his American daughter born in 2012 should have the skills to live and work in Western Europe as easily as an average European woman (can be equally trusted), when she becomes an adult, but she only speaks English. This American man knows that the only reason why his second American wife born in 1990 and his American daughter born in 2012 can be trusted, is because two European born women, an Italian and a German told me so. The same American also knows that 90 percent of American women can not be trusted (can not properly present them selves abroad) live and work outside the United States (in Europe) with there behavior and mentality, because Europeans have explained this to him. The same Italian women that told me that 90 percent of American women can not be trusted, told me that his second American wife born in 1990 can be trusted (likes her).

This American man was born in the early 1980’s in the United States and his American son is European raised (not American) the same way as his British grand father/great grandfather, because his mother was born in the Atlantic Ocean and was raised by European (British) parents. When I say his son I thought his son bas born in the UK, but he is born in the United States. He and his American son have the skills to live and work in Europe including the UK, for the same reason president Barrack Obama (same mentality) and can be trusted. He would also be permitted to work unsupervised with small children in Europe. He is a very good father to his son.

His first American wife is a horrible mother and has abandoned her son with him. He is very lucky to be the custodial parent, and does not have to pay court ordered child support to an American mother, that interferes with his parental rights. His second American wife born in 1990 and his American daughter born in 2012 have the skills to live and work in Europe under official European rules. European born women told me that she can be trusted, and she is a very good mother. She is raising his American daughter born 2012 properly under properly under official euro rules. This American man did not know that, 90 percent of American women (the same goes for American man) can not be trusted (can not properly present them selves abroad) live and work outside the United States (in Europe) with there behavior and mentality. A European man and several United States citizens that are born in the United States, (that Europeans told me could be trusted) explained this to him. I can guarantee that my relatives in Belgium would like his second American wife born in 1990 and his American daughter born in 2012, if they were to visit Belgium, because two European women told me so. His American wife and daughter are white Caucasian of Western European decent.

The same (German women) assured me that the American women who married her American (European raised) son would also be permitted to work unsupervised with small children in Belgium and Germany and raises her American grand son properly under official euro rules. She wants her American grand son to have the skills to live and work in Europe including the UK when he becomes an adult. This is because a European born woman knows what she is doing. She also had to explain to her American (European raised) son that 90 percent of American women can not be trusted. She told her American (European raised) son, to never go out with American women unless his European (German) born mother says that she could be trusted.