The Wife Kicked Me Out Of The House

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

TashaB wrote:Do you know who I am Cornfed? I am the QUEEN of the house, MY HOUSE. You beat the shit out of me and I would make you the most miserable man on the planet. That's who I am. You know what's so crazy about it all...me being psychotic...YOU LOVE IT. Men love to be treated like crap. you guys however are at the point where you need therapy. So what she moved on...I can't say I blame her. You men on this post are INTOLERABLE and even a woman from another country can see that. I don't know how you can live and walk in your own skin. You're so unbalanced a woman would have to be nut's to want to deal with your problems. : /
Psychotic and proud...you are SO AMERICAN skank. Mentally Ill and proud of it! Yippee!
So the batteries on your dildo went dead and you thought you would find some random places
to vent? Please keep up the poop...it's really funny.
TashaB
Freshman Poster

Post by TashaB »

Oh...the truth hurts doesn't it? BAN the truth. Censorship at it's finest. Why? So you guys can sit in here all alone and bash women? Does it still give you a life? Hmm Nope. You'll still be alone until you deal with your issues which are many. So if you must BAN me then do it.
An American woman experiencing Psychopathy, I AM "EXIBIT B"
TashaB
Freshman Poster

Post by TashaB »

if me standing up for what I BELIEVE is psychotic..then you are damn right...I <3 it. you know something else I believe? I believe that NONE of you will ever have a woman. WHY? because you can't take a look at yourself and what you do because YOU are so f***ing perfect and can't stop BLAMING other people for what you do. That's what I think.
An American woman experiencing Psychopathy, I AM "EXIBIT B"
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is pretty clear we are talking to Prozac or whatever.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys, rather than flame insults at Tasha, why not just present rational arguments that she can't win against? Hurling insults immediately in a flame war just looks bad.

Tasha,
Most guys here have great foreign wives or girlfriends already. So you are wrong that no women want us.

And you can't deny that most American women these days have bad attitudes. They all want the top 5 percent of men now. Is that natural or normal? And they are too complicated and immature, whereas foreign women are more mature and down to earth and easier to deal with.

AW are also programmed by the media to be always dissatisfied with men. Is that a good thing?

Tell us this: If women can do anything that men can do, as feminism claims, then:

- How come when you get your car fixed, it's always by a male mechanic? Never a female?
- How come when you do an oil change, it's always a guy that does it?
- How come when there's a noise in the house, the woman always asks the man to go check it out?
- How come the person who works the night shift at 7-11 is always a guy? Why don't women take the the risk of being held up at a 7-11 late at night, or dealing with psychos who come into the store in the AM hours?
- Why are women and children let off the Titanic first? Why don't they drown and go down with the ship as men do? Where are the feminists complaining about these things?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Winston wrote: Tasha,
Most guys here have great foreign wives or girlfriends already. So you are wrong that no women want us.
Yes, very false.

I'm currently in the US and can't go abroad because I'm in the military. I've gone on multiple dates over the past month and currently have a f*ck buddy (she's cool as sh*t and one of the few American women that I could tolerate in a somewhat intimate context).

Many of us here CAN have American women if we want them. Foreign women are just higher quality overall (the few exceptions not withstanding). Don't be butthurt, Tasha. Just deal with that. :D
buddy77
Freshman Poster

I'm actually glad that Tasha

Post by buddy77 »

Is on this forum. Every once in a while we get femenists and, white knight manginas accuse us of being mysoginists. They say we villify and use femenism as the "boogeyman".
(that its not real) and that we here on HA are the problems.

Having Tasha rant like the lunatic she is helps us solidify our arguements. The toxic personality and and misandric manifesto dangles in front of any naysayers thanks to her.

So guys, let her spew her fumes, but lets refrain from profanity or starting a flame war. All youre doing is reinforcing her beliefs and her liken, that all men are evil and its all men's fault.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: I'm actually glad that Tasha

Post by Maverick »

buddy77 wrote:Is on this forum. Every once in a while we get femenists and, white knight manginas accuse us of being mysoginists. They say we villify and use femenism as the "boogeyman".
(that its not real) and that we here on HA are the problems.

Having Tasha rant like the lunatic she is helps us solidify our arguements. The toxic personality and and misandric manifesto dangles in front of any naysayers thanks to her.

So guys, let her spew her fumes, but lets refrain from profanity or starting a flame war. All youre doing is reinforcing her beliefs and her liken, that all men are evil and its all men's fault.
It's funny...if you bring this up to feminists, manginas, or many PUA types, they'll say this: "If you struggle with or simply don't like women in the US, YOU are the problem, not them."

Most of these people have not traveled and don't really know what they're talking about.

Question: Can an entire country be wrong, with only a few individuals being right?
Answer: YES!

Look at Nazi Germany, for example. The vast majority supported Hitler and his genocide. Only a few fought it and escaped. Clearly, the majority was incorrect there.

But I think Mark Twain put it best: "If you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." Unfortunately, most women (especially of Tasha's influence) are incapable of doing this.