15 Things I've Noticed About American Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this awesome new article in our HA blog posted by Andy! It is comprehensive and speaks volumes.

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/01/t ... women.html
Last edited by Winston on January 21st, 2014, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Though I agree with most of that, I do wish it was done in a far more intelligent way, I normally see things like this and post them on my facebook to piss people off with the truth, but I wont post this, too much profanity, it makes it sound cheap.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

That's one hell of a rant. He should be nominated for man of the year honors. I should send to my 350 lb. sister that's divorced twice and has had at least 50 boyfriends.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. An AW responded to the article in the comments section. Here is what she wrote:
Andy,

I applaud your honesty in this well written piece. Being a White, American woman myself, I am at a loss for female friends or family members who I can relate to.

With that said. Don't you think there is, maybe, a bigger issue going in in the US? Aren't we all becoming morally bankrupt a**holes? I say this to equally hold American men responsible for their actions as well. I think both genders are raised with dysfunction in this culture and play out a sick back and forth with each other which only exacerbates these horrible behaviors.

I will be 33 in a few months. Since turning 30, I have become growingly disillusioned with men my age. I find that, rather than a true partner, they want someone who will:

Be educated with a successful career which took a great deal of time and money to achieve, YET be perfectly happy and graceful about dropping it all mid flight to have and care for babies. Be all demure and apple pie, dress and act like Donna Reed to meet his family, YET have a huge wardrobe of lingerie and slutty club clothing to promenade around the bedroom with or out for a night. Be spiritually beautiful and profound (which takes time and dedication to cultivate), not be too materialistic or grabby, YET frequently don a full face of makeup complete with full runway trendiness. Have a mind of her own, sense of conviction, opinions on politics, world events, social concerns and how her martini is made, YET not challenge him TOO much, lest he feel emasculated. Be happy as a home maker and grateful he makes enough for her to stay home, but somehow keep up with all these physical and personal expectations with someone else in charge of the purse strings. Don't like it? Then she has to go back to work, spend her own money again since she couldn't stroke his ego long and consistently enough to get him to pay for her gym membership...which she needs to keep her figure after having kids, and keep his interest. And oh, by the way, even though shes working again, the brunt of raising the children will still be on her.....

I could go on, but you get the point. This is what I have encountered in my personal dating adventures and what I see many female friends going through. I don't know, maybe I will move to another country too. Glad you have found somewhere that works for you. :)
Gee, what kind of guy would demand all that? No guy I know would.

My response to her:
AprilRose,
Yes, there are bigger problems. If you read my home page at HappierAbroad.com, you'd see that. America is poisoned in all categories - food, relationships, personality, soul, body, etc. Both men and women are f***ed up. It's been like this since the late 1980's, when trash culture skyrocketed in America, and values plummeted. Since then, people have become more and more soulless every year.

However, you can't deny that it is FAR FAR easier for you to approach and start a conversation with a guy in America than for you to approach and start a conversation with a white American girl. American girls are like closed shells in their own space. They are the least easy to talk to, even to other women. You can't deny that. Guys in America are far easier to talk to. No one can deny that.

Thus, men and women are not the same in America. Men at least are more friendly than women, even though both genders are f***ed up.

Those standards you listed seem f***ed up. I don't know what kind of guy you date that demands all that. No guy I know would demand all those things. Those are unrealistic. You must be dating alpha males or something. Guys in general are not that picky. Why don't you date some nice guys who are kind and caring for once? They will not have such insane standards. But you probably ignore such nice guys huh? And when they ask you out, you tell them you have a boyfriend right? I've never understood how all American girls I meet could all already have boyfriends. How are you supposed to date in America if every girl is taken?

Btw, you are invited to join our Ladies Forum at:
http://www.happierabroad.com/ladiesforum/index.php

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loops77
Freshman Poster

Post by loops77 »

She made very valid points, Winston. You gave a very dubious response to a refreshingly honest and objective perspective. To say that those points don't matter because the white American woman you approach are not interested in you is laughable. That list can easily be titled "15 Things I've Noticed About Americans Period". And I do feel sorry for that European woman that married an American man and finds that he is everything on that list. I wouldn't dare marry an American man either because Americans in general are vapid, soulless, arrogant people. The quality of posters on this forum proves that...they are just the other side of the coin.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

For example, their abuse of the word "what" by responding to questions in a loud and childish manner. "Waaat?!"
*Like, Oh My Gawd, like, are you seerious?
This pathetic excuse for art.... It appears they want to be as baddass as the badasses they try to attract or they just want to get noticed. Regardless of their socioeconomic class, they just look trashy with no class when they get a tattoo.

Geez this guy really covered it all pretty thoroughly. Can't argue with this.

The one thing I don't identify with so much is the workplace stuff. In my experience, those women have been pretty task-oriented/straightforward and "business-amicable" for the most part. None of them have been in a higher position than me though.
I've noticed it's more the dudes trying to throw you under the bus and bad-mouthing each other all the time.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

They are proud of this attitude and ungrateful and no compassion unfeminin carnal beast like. Souls rotten to the core. Only nice if it's their job to be rest of the time self serving. Men in America are the same because they don't have a real woman to put them in moral check. They are walking credit cards and can be replaced and women let them know how inferior the male is to them. Thing is they are self righteous about it. Evil is good good is evil.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

bladed11 wrote:They are proud of this attitude and ungrateful and no compassion unfeminin carnal beast like. Souls rotten to the core. Only nice if it's their job to be rest of the time self serving. Men in America are the same because they don't have a real woman to put them in moral check. They are walking credit cards and can be replaced and women let them know how inferior the male is to them. Thing is they are self righteous about it. Evil is good good is evil.
You would not believe the kinds of replies and backlash I have gotten on other forums for warning guys about Illinois women! They literally reply like they think this is North Korea, and as if they think they are Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il, Kim Jong-Un, or the Juche religion, and some reply even as if they think I belong in Yodok, Camp 22, or even Camp 14.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There are so many angry comments on that page by manginas and Americunts. Check out what this Asian Americunt wrote in the comments section. It's the typical BS, selfishness and inconsiderate attitude toward men and their needs.

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/01/t ... 9275946038
Blanche BlanchOctober 1, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Exactly. Most of the guys here in this site are f***ed up losers who blame women for not getting laid. I've looked into the profiles of women they feature here and all I could say is that they are SLUTS, cheap girls who bang jerk expats for $$. Perhaps worse than American women that this loser named Winston so horribly described in a very biased way. I'm an Asian girl btw and I disagree with most that is posted on this site. They have TOTALLY unrealistic expectations about what Asian women are like. True enough, we may be more feminine and demure than most American women but I don't think that should be used to slut-shame women of other races. This site is sexist and racist at best. I have such pity for the chaps who believe things Winston posts on this god-forsaken site.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: 15 Things I've Noticed About American Women

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. When you Google "American women suck", you get 10 million hits and the very first one that comes up is our HA blog article "15 Things I've Noticed About American Women". lol

https://www.google.com.tw/?gfe_rd=cr&ei ... women+suck

Also, a lot of other forums have referenced and discussed it, including some MGTOW forums:

https://www.google.com.tw/?gfe_rd=cr&ei ... women.html

It's one of our top blog articles now and one of the most viewed. Maybe we should rename it "15 Ways American Women Suck"? lol

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by GoingAwol »

loops77 wrote:She made very valid points, Winston. You gave a very dubious response to a refreshingly honest and objective perspective. To say that those points don't matter because the white American woman you approach are not interested in you is laughable. That list can easily be titled "15 Things I've Noticed About Americans Period". And I do feel sorry for that European woman that married an American man and finds that he is everything on that list. I wouldn't dare marry an American man either because Americans in general are vapid, soulless, arrogant people. The quality of posters on this forum proves that...they are just the other side of the coin.
What's wrong with Winston's response? He told the truth when he said American men suck too but at least they are much friendlier than the women. In America you can still go into a bar and bond with other men over sports or another common interest. Women? If you were to approach a woman to have a conversation based on common interests they would look at you like you were a psycho.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The good thing is, these women automatically disqualify themselves. You can tell many of these things just by looking at the AW. If she looks like she is into some weird stuff, then you already know not to bother with her. And if not, probably a short ten minute conversation will tell you some other facts that you should know.

That is the best part. They no longer bother to hide how terrible they are. An AW will come right out and tell you she's a piece of crap. In fact, I think it is an unwritten rule that women must tell you what is wrong with them within a short time frame.
Last edited by Adama on April 11th, 2020, 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:wink:
Last edited by Adama on April 11th, 2020, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

:?:
Last edited by Adama on April 11th, 2020, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.