I think this was my final straw with AW

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

I think this was my final straw with AW

Post by Forerunner »

Ok so I lately I have been making it a task to approach women to practice my conversation skills so far I have managed to approach about 8 women in three weeks 3 of whom I had good conversations with but it was this last one that pissed me off so much that I am done talking to girls at the gym. So this how it went I saw a nice looking girl working out on the dip machine I approached her to ask if she was using it for dips she tells no that she is done, so I go in and use it. Then after I am done she looks and smiles at me so in my head I am saying "wow" that could be a sign of interest. So I go up to her to see what was going on after about 40min of conversation with her she gives me her number tells me to call her sometime so we can get together for a hike. Monday I text to tell her I enjoyed the conversation we had on monday then tell her I will be going the next day on tuesday she should join me. This is her & my response afterword through iMessage

Not only did she not answer my reply back about going to the gym, she also gives me a robotic response nothing creative very verbatim response. Then after she tells me this I think to myself well maybe she just misinterpreted what I said so I ask her if she has any plans for the day no response at all so then I think well maybe she did not get message. But how could this be possible almost 7hrs no response. Unless she went on a roller coaster put here phone in a locker before going or maybe if she was in a yoga class put her stuff up somewhere but seriously what yoga class can last from 9-5pm thats unrealistic in my mind. Whats gets even better is I reply back to her response because I gave here the benefit of the doubt big mistake on my part by telling here we should grab some coffee later. Then she tells me from what I know to be a lie she has a boyfriend, the reason I know this is because she mentioned that she was getting over her past relationship she had with a guy who hurt her. Then I tell her the informidable.

Please correct me if I am wrong why would you give a guy your number if you are dating someone this does not make sense to me and then tell them you want to go hiking with him. :roll:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: I think this was my final straw with AW

Post by eurobrat »

Forerunner wrote:Ok so I lately I have been making it a task to approach women to practice my conversation skills so far I have managed to approach about 8 women in three weeks 3 of whom I had good conversations with but it was this last one that pissed me off so much that I am done talking to girls at the gym. So this how it went I saw a nice looking girl working out on the dip machine I approached her to ask if she was using it for dips she tells no that she is done, so I go in and use it. Then after I am done she looks and smiles at me so in my head I am saying "wow" that could be a sign of interest. So I go up to her to see what was going on after about 40min of conversation with her she gives me her number tells me to call her sometime so we can get together for a hike. Monday I text to tell her I enjoyed the conversation we had on monday then tell her I will be going the next day on tuesday she should join me. This is her & my response afterword through iMessage

Not only did she not answer my reply back about going to the gym, she also gives me a robotic response nothing creative very verbatim response. Then after she tells me this I think to myself well maybe she just misinterpreted what I said so I ask her if she has any plans for the day no response at all so then I think well maybe she did not get message. But how could this be possible almost 7hrs no response. Unless she went on a roller coaster put here phone in a locker before going or maybe if she was in a yoga class put her stuff up somewhere but seriously what yoga class can last from 9-5pm thats unrealistic in my mind. Whats gets even better is I reply back to her response because I gave here the benefit of the doubt big mistake on my part by telling here we should grab some coffee later. Then she tells me from what I know to be a lie she has a boyfriend, the reason I know this is because she mentioned that she was getting over her past relationship she had with a guy who hurt her. Then I tell her the informidable.

Please correct me if I am wrong why would you give a guy your number if you are dating someone this does not make sense to me and then tell them you want to go hiking with him. :roll:
Why are you even talking to her, if you're writing 4,5,6 messages and she doesn't reply then it means she's not interested. She probably had a bad day with her boyfriend and decided to put you on the back burner for a fun time when she gets in a fight with him.

:wink:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I second what EuroBrat is saying, and furthermore, she knows that men are at her disposal so she friend-zoned you from the start, without notification.

I don't care if you are collecting unemployment. Go ahead and stack your chips, guy and get that passport.

If you have a squeaky-clean record, then go via the USPS, get sworn in by some Black-American-a.sshole-misandrist/feminist whom is the PostMaster there, acquiesce to her "scWRONG" and "in-duh-pendent" attitude if she "goes there", get it properly mailed out, and finally, wait 6-8 weeks for the most important document of - your life - more so than your birth certificate or US State DMV driver's license. (Yes a Passport > driver's license)...(that's because most foreign countries outside of the Anglosphere don't outlaw unregistered cabs so you can get in a cab and go for cheap!!! (or cheaper in some cases).

Look at how unregistered taxi's are outlawed in the U.S. of Gay!!! If they weren't, AW (American women) wouldn't take them due to the misandrist vibe that the media inoculates these women's feeble-a.ss minds as the majority of cab drivers would be men anyway. Even if women would become unregistered cab drivers in this country, they would be scared to death to pick up people and wouldn't make as much money. I hope I make sense here.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

eurobrat wrote:
Forerunner wrote:Ok so I lately I have been making it a task to approach women to practice my conversation skills so far I have managed to approach about 8 women in three weeks 3 of whom I had good conversations with but it was this last one that pissed me off so much that I am done talking to girls at the gym. So this how it went I saw a nice looking girl working out on the dip machine I approached her to ask if she was using it for dips she tells no that she is done, so I go in and use it. Then after I am done she looks and smiles at me so in my head I am saying "wow" that could be a sign of interest. So I go up to her to see what was going on after about 40min of conversation with her she gives me her number tells me to call her sometime so we can get together for a hike. Monday I text to tell her I enjoyed the conversation we had on monday then tell her I will be going the next day on tuesday she should join me. This is her & my response afterword through iMessage

Why are you even talking to her, if you're writing 4,5,6 messages and she doesn't reply then it means she's not interested. She probably had a bad day with her boyfriend and decided to put you on the back burner for a fun time when she gets in a fight with him.

my problem with this is she told me that many guys have hurt her in the past and she was taking time off from the dating scene. Also why would you give a guy your number if you have a boyfriend? this does not make sense to me
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: I don't care if you are collecting unemployment. Go ahead and stack your chips, guy and get that passport.
Actually that's how I came to Italy and found my current gig. I got laid off, booked my ticket to Milan and left collecting unemployment for the next 10 weeks until I found something (outside the country:lol:). Be sure to use an IP faker each week when filling out the online form, because mine did ask me if I was inside or outside the country. You can have the money directly deposited into your account then pull it out overseas.

You should go right now as unemployment is the golden ticket to start a new life outside the country.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Forerunner wrote:my problem with this is she told me that many guys have hurt her in the past and she was taking time off from the dating scene. Also why would you give a guy your number if you have a boyfriend? this does not make sense to me
It's called the back burner dude, or she was playing a game. Most likely, you're simply a backup. Girls collect backups like guys collect notches on their belt.

Girls do this all the time, here look behind this door [opens door for forerunner] http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403977
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

If you don't have a squeaky-clean record, and you'd feel that US Dept of State would would deny your Passport application, then go through a 3rd-party expedition service and pay 2x-3x's more but get it in literally 1/6th to 1/-8th of the time it'd take if you were do go through option no. 1.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:If you don't have a squeaky-clean record, and you'd feel that US Dept of State would would deny your Passport application, then go through a 3rd-party expedition service and pay 2x-3x's more but get it in literally 1/6th to 1/-8th of the time it'd take if you were do go through option no. 1.
What in gods name are you talking about?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Forerunner wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

my problem with this is she told me that many guys have hurt her in the past and she was taking time off from the dating scene. Also why would you give a guy your number if you have a boyfriend? this does not make sense to me
I said dumb s.hit on this site, but come on: was she that hawt that you cannot let her go? You need to go to VN or PH or some other country.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Forerunner wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

I said dumb s.hit on this site, but come on: was she that hawt that you cannot let her go? You need to go to VN or PH or some other country.

yeah she was in my mind probably 7.5/ 10 in my book very voluptuous body, but for here were I live that is better than average most girls here are not attractive. Maybe next time I am there I can snap a shot of her, if she does not avoid me :)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Forerunner wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Forerunner wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

yeah she was in my mind probably 7.5/ 10 in my book very voluptuous body, but for here were I live that is better than average most girls here are not attractive. Maybe next time I am there I can snap a shot of her, if she does not avoid me :)
#SIMPs-R-US LOL ;-)

But seriously, a "7/7.5' is slight-above-average hawt.....typically in most countries outside of the Middle East and Brasil. A "7"7.5" in the aforementioned means "she's common but not as hawt IN OTHER COUNTRIES but certainly hawt" :-)

Look at this girl I saw in AUS (Austin-Bergstrom Int'l Airport in Austin, TX), I think she was Italian and/or Brasilian. I've taken this pic the other week. She's a 7 for sure:

I like mixed Pardo uber-Mediterrenean women like this. Stephen, don't even say a peep, sir. LOLLLLLL I don't look like DJ IV Money. LOLLLLLL Let me stop! LOL j/k!!!

THAT A.S.S. IN THE BLUE DRESS...AND HERE'S HER FACE IN THE PIC AFTER THIS ONE:

SHE CAUGHT ME SMILING AND HAD A SMILE/SMIRK ON HER FACE:

AND HER FRIEND TRYING TO C.OCKBLOCK THE VIEW ON THE 3RD PIC:

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Forerunner wrote:Image
Yep, been there done that, it's a waste of time. Get the hell out of dodge while you can.
eurobrat wrote:Girls do this all the time, here look behind this door [opens door for forerunner] http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403977
Ughh my eyes are melting, that wasted about 300 joules of bandwidth.
Bunch of mf's. again, I'm gonna laugh loud and hard about those idiots when the ratios change one day.
They WILL beg guys haha.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Any online dating with local women is plainly time waste.

There are too many fake profiles, by far not enough females, and even if the profile is not a fake it often contains a lot of misleading information.

Forget about the girl next door in USA, UK, Australia etc., I say it again, it is time waste.

Online dating is only useful for overseas, you can maybe meet people in foreign countries later on in person you cannot meet otherwise.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:THAT A.S.S. IN THE BLUE DRESS...AND HERE'S HER FACE IN THE PIC AFTER THIS ONE:
Hey E. not to chew you up but you validating them is why those fat-asses think they're 'hawt'. :roll:
I know you're into humongous asses lol, but I'd say if you're not getting any, just ghost them, unless they're nice to you first.
just my $0.02 towards doing our $0.02
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

droid wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:THAT A.S.S. IN THE BLUE DRESS...AND HERE'S HER FACE IN THE PIC AFTER THIS ONE:
Hey E. not to chew you up but you validating them is why those fat-asses think they're 'hawt'. :roll:
I know you're into humongous asses lol, but I'd say if you're not getting any, just ghost them, unless they're nice to you first.
just my $0.02 towards doing our $0.02

For me I try don't validate them they are nothing however the sole purpose of me approaching them is to build my confidence up so that when I do leave here my mindset is different and changed I could really care less about these bimbo's