The lack intelligence among American/western women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Nell
Freshman Poster

The lack intelligence among American/western women

Post by Nell »

This is my 1st time posting a topic, but since I haven't seen other posts that share this title, I decided to create one (& get whatever I have to say off of my chest).

The most obvious yet overlooked attribute that American/Western women lack is INTELLIGENCE. All of their own personal understanding of the world is only centered around how they THINK, not on based on what they truly know. American/western women lack the ability to associate cause & effect. They choose a course of action, then can't or simply don't understand how or why the consequences turned out the way it did. They sleep around, then become single mothers & don't understand how that happened. They abuse & neglect their children, then they have a hard time understanding why CPS takes them away When they commit a crime & go to jail for it, they blame everyone & everything else for their own shitty circumstances but themselves, making themselves look dumber in the process. A/Ww are prone to using excuses while holding themselves accountable for their actions, making them look more lowly & even dumber. Their choices in men are just as deplorable. A/Ww reject intelligent & morally upright men during their younger years, then wonder where these same type of men have gone when their biological clock starts ticking down. They catch so many STDs, the wonder why no guy wants to be bothered by them. They lie, make excuses not to do something play SO MANY HEAD-GAMES & can't figure out why no one trusts or believes them. They get married, have a divorce & take a man's livelihood & leave them broken. After a divorce, they choose men who are A THOUSAND TIMES WORSE than their ex-husbands who then turn around & horribly abuse the ex husband's kids. A/Ww whore around during their youth while accumulating all sorts of personal baggage, yet can't understand why no man wants to marry them. Try talking to them about the events in the world, chemistry, physics, architecture, engineering & you're sure to either be ignored, laughed at or receive a crazy look. Even when they eavesdrop into the manosphere, A/Ww still can't figure out why men don't want to marry after reading A BILLION comments on how corrupt the marriage laws in western society are towards men. A/Ww lack any interest in what's relevant in the real world, such as science & technology, politics, finances & history. Even in their own career choices, they prefer to get degrees in anything that deals w/ humanities instead of any of the physical sciences that demand more cerebral activity. Most of them tend to go into Women & Gender's Studies (Having no critical thinking skills is the prerequisite to enter this field). Liberalism appeals to them b/c it's completely devoid of any common sense while being compatible to describe an ideal way of the world. In conversations, A/Ww display their lack of intelligence by asking the same questions over & over again. They question the most obvious of things, something that one would expect a five-year-old to do. Even if something is over-simplified they STILL ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GIVEN TOPIC!! W/ all of this in mind, their brains process information much more slowly. A/Ww are often behind on updated discussions. You can introduce a great idea to them, but only see this same idea ridiculed on the spot until eight months have passed, only to hear them talk about putting that idea to use. All the supposed information that they know is about celebrity gossip, the latest fashion or who caused what drama in their lives. A/Ww are compatible to us like Windows 95 being compatible to Linux. Now that I've done my rant, let's hear about YOUR experiences w/ A/Ww's stupidity. 8)
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: The lack intelligence among American/western women

Post by Johnny1975 »

I really want to read what you have to say, but how about separating it into paragraphs.