You Can't Be A MGTOW And Be Married At The Same Time

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: You Can't Be A MGTOW And Be Married At The Same Time

Post by Adama »

Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:

That's your fault. I tell you one thing. I have been with some real ball busters, but you know what? As soon as I realized it, it was over. Unlike you, I didn't need to add anything to a list. The moment they crossed the line I called them on it, and because they were female bullies, they dumped me. See, it's your fault for staying with your abusive woman. Wise up. Instead of being a man, you were being passive-aggressive by "keeping score." You don't need to keep any score. You only need to demand respect. No respect? Then when you demand her respect, she will dump you. You wouldn't know that, because you never called them out on it. You merely accepted it, and kept score.

Any woman who tries to press buttons with me is done long before I even get a thought to keep a score. That's just silly. You might have to be a man to get a woman. If you're gonna be a weenie, you're going to attract those domineering women whose goal it is to crush you. Doesn't matter which country she grew up in. They are everywhere.
PULEEASE!!!

No. You behave exactly like the treacherous/petulant types of women I talked about. If Keeping score and not stooping to someones level is "passive-aggressive" - then You, my friend are a mighty ignorant fool among fools. And chances are, most MGTOW can out-think you without even trying.

"The moment they crossed the line I called them on it, and because they were female bullies, they dumped me."
Well, your a fool for letting them dump you after all that. It shows what kind of women you deal with. Poor guy... At least I dumped them right after their petulat meltdowns or they just walk away knowing its over. hahah.. My silence is just that deadly...

"You don't need to keep any score. You only need to demand respect."
Again, women say this kind of thing all the time... A real man doesn't have to retaliate, he lets her throw her tantrum and have her meltdown and when shes done, she should KNOW to pack her things and head straight for the door. American women will go out of their way and become physical to get a response out of you. Most american men are stupid because they retaliate - and thats when she wins and has the law on her side. Your either a fool or a bitter woman, adama. Most men here understand exactly what im talking about.

"Any woman who tries to press buttons with me is done long before I even get a thought to keep a score. "
Sounds like a woman talking to me here.... You're missing the "I dont need a man" line.. But Im sure thats next. haha..
Your MGTOW philosophy has clouded your judgment so far that you can't distinguish man from woman. Anyone who disagrees with you is a blue pill woman. You can think what you like.

It is good when a woman like that dumps you. See, that's why you got what you deserve. You were with a woman who was a pure dog. She even became violent and was physical with you. You chose that woman. If you had been wise, you would have gotten out at the first sign of trouble. I consider it a privilege to let a dog dump me. In that way I save myself the trouble of having to call a female friend to defend me. But I would never be so silly as to get into a deep relationship with a female dog. You know, as in a woman who would dare to raise her hand to a man. That's a female dog. Not only did you choose her, but you stayed with her long enough for her to accumulate a whole list of offenses. You stayed and endured after the first, the second and the third. Why? Because YOU are the blue pill sucker who couldn't put his foot down the first time she pulled crap, which would have made her either fall in line or dump you. You fool. And having such a woman dump me is a bad thing? That's why you got what you had coming to you. All the signs were there but like a sucker you stayed to add up a list instead of putting your footdown or exiting.

A man must demand respect. I write that, then you think that is proof that I am female? Bro, you're a complete idiot and you shouldnt be dating anyone.

I don't need a man? No, I said a man should not tolerate crap from women. Boy, you are about the dumbest person there is.

For the record - you got dumped.. I did the dumping. Your the biggest joke on this forum. For starters, You need to ACTUALLY READ my posts before you respond as your reading comprehension is far "below average", mate. or... perhaps your reading comprehension level is "American Woman". And this is something I've observed with you since I joined. Without a doubt ( And i am convinced.. ) you are a woman posing as a man. Poseur. Go take your blue pills and keep reading your bible.... This is a place for men - not women who hate men so much, they pretend to be men in order to insult them. haha:P If you're not a woman, my bad, but...... Till then, I think you're a bitter fat broad - because thats all i see when I read your posts. Go get yourself off on Ezekiel 23:20..... That should calm you down a bit :P

That's how unintelligent you are. You don't realize that those destructive people should be the ones to do the dumping. If they dump you, they are less likely to come destroy you. If you dump them, they are more likely to come destroy you. This is just basic stuff here, which you don't even know about, sadly.

Also, as much as it matters to your feeble ego, it matters not one bit to my ego who dumps who. If I want someone out of my life, apparently I know how to do it without requiring a woman as back up. See, I used my brain. You have to write a long list over time, get a woman to protect you, and use passive aggression.

I just call them on their crap, and then they leave voluntarily. Which one of us is the bigger man here? And if I were a woman and used manly tactics to dump someone, that still would put you to shame, with your list, your female friend, and your passive aggression.

You may not be the smart one here. It's a shame really. You should go back to quietly observing. You got what was coming to you, and you will continue to screw up everything. Why? Because you lack knowledge of the basics. Of course that is society's fault that you're a clueless idiot and not your own. It doesn't matter where in the world you go. As long as you're an idiot, chances are, you'll get stuck in the same snare no matter where you go.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Nomad wrote: I understand Adama's point of view (not defending him), but I don't understand why he is on this forum. Nothing here really serves his interests, unless you include fighting with all the other members here. Is he looking to travel abroad? Doesn't seem like it. Is he MGTOW? Nope. Is he looking to get sinners saved with the Gospel? He is more likely to repel people away than to Jesus Christ. Is he trying to understand someone's point of view? He is practically a tinder-bundle starting flame wars everywhere (which he will then go on to blame others for).

I can only conclude he is very bitter about his life. For someone who claims that he practically knows how to deal with women, finds himself single. As a Christian myself, I have observed him, and have concluded that while he may have some truth on his side, he has no mercy or love. He is purely Law driven. Every word out of his mouth speaks judgement and condemnation.

Perhaps he can shed some light on why he spends time on a forum with people in his view, are a bunch of losers and idiots? Or maybe he just spent so much time here, its just become a go-to place habit.
I was asking Adaama the same question several times, but he remains silent I never got a reply. Maybe he does not know why he is on this forum, just my guess.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nomad wrote:
I understand Adama's point of view (not defending him), but I don't understand why he is on this forum. Nothing here really serves his interests, unless you include fighting with all the other members here. Is he looking to travel abroad? Doesn't seem like it. Is he MGTOW? Nope. Is he looking to get sinners saved with the Gospel? He is more likely to repel people away than to Jesus Christ. Is he trying to understand someone's point of view? He is practically a tinder-bundle starting flame wars everywhere (which he will then go on to blame others for).

I can only conclude he is very bitter about his life. For someone who claims that he practically knows how to deal with women, finds himself single. As a Christian myself, I have observed him, and have concluded that while he may have some truth on his side, he has no mercy or love. He is purely Law driven. Every word out of his mouth speaks judgement and condemnation.

Perhaps he can shed some light on why he spends time on a forum with people in his view, are a bunch of losers and idiots? Or maybe he just spent so much time here, its just become a go-to place habit.

Thanks for the improper assessment of me. It has been my experience that Christians who criticize judgment and condemnation are false Christians, essentially unbelievers, especially when they see judgment and condemnation where none has been made.

Also, in what instance should I show mercy and love? Merciful for what? Am I in the position to crush someone? Have I been acting mercilessly? Or do you simply label incorrectly and issue accusation without cause? That's not very Christian-like to call me unmerciful, when I have never been put in the position in which I would have to show mercy. Should you accuse a brother in a public forum rather than going to that brother in private? Is this wise for you to do to me as a Christian?

I do have an interest in traveling and living abroad. I lived abroad in western Europe and looking back, it was great. Just back then in my depression, I saw everything as half empty instead of half full.

Also for years I was deceived with this anti-feminist cult called MGTOW. I do not want other men to fall into this cult. That is why I post. I am anti-feminist, but I am also pro-man and ANTI- MGTOW. It's a garbage movement. And that's why you're all upset because I expose your movement as the nonsense it is. MGTOW are often just socially retarded, clueless around women, choosing the wrong women, but somehow that is everyone else's fault, rather than their own. That is a lack of accountability that most women are used to as well, while these fools think they are above that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Nomad wrote: I understand Adama's point of view (not defending him), but I don't understand why he is on this forum. Nothing here really serves his interests, unless you include fighting with all the other members here. Is he looking to travel abroad? Doesn't seem like it. Is he MGTOW? Nope. Is he looking to get sinners saved with the Gospel? He is more likely to repel people away than to Jesus Christ. Is he trying to understand someone's point of view? He is practically a tinder-bundle starting flame wars everywhere (which he will then go on to blame others for).

I was asking Adaama the same question several times, but he remains silent I never got a reply. Maybe he does not know why he is on this forum, just my guess.
Freedom of speech. Get used to it. I know you want to censor, even though you claim to be above such tactics as part of MGTOW. Essentially you're telling me to shut up. Yohand, you are the one who should silence himself. You and the rest of the members of that cult called MGTOW; feminism for manginas who can't get laid in the west and blame it on women instead of on their own inabilities and social awkwardness.

Yohand, since you are in Asia, why do you post here? You've escaped feminism.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama wrote:

That's your fault. I tell you one thing. I have been with some real ball busters, but you know what? As soon as I realized it, it was over. Unlike you, I didn't need to add anything to a list. The moment they crossed the line I called them on it, and because they were female bullies, they dumped me. See, it's your fault for staying with your abusive woman. Wise up. Instead of being a man, you were being passive-aggressive by "keeping score." You don't need to keep any score. You only need to demand respect. No respect? Then when you demand her respect, she will dump you. You wouldn't know that, because you never called them out on it. You merely accepted it, and kept score.

Any woman who tries to press buttons with me is done long before I even get a thought to keep a score. That's just silly. You might have to be a man to get a woman. If you're gonna be a weenie, you're going to attract those domineering women whose goal it is to crush you. Doesn't matter which country she grew up in. They are everywhere.
PULEEASE!!!

No. You behave exactly like the treacherous/petulant types of women I talked about. If Keeping score and not stooping to someones level is "passive-aggressive" - then You, my friend are a mighty ignorant fool among fools. And chances are, most MGTOW can out-think you without even trying.

"The moment they crossed the line I called them on it, and because they were female bullies, they dumped me."
Well, your a fool for letting them dump you after all that. It shows what kind of women you deal with. Poor guy... At least I dumped them right after their petulat meltdowns or they just walk away knowing its over. hahah.. My silence is just that deadly...

"You don't need to keep any score. You only need to demand respect."
Again, women say this kind of thing all the time... A real man doesn't have to retaliate, he lets her throw her tantrum and have her meltdown and when shes done, she should KNOW to pack her things and head straight for the door. American women will go out of their way and become physical to get a response out of you. Most american men are stupid because they retaliate - and thats when she wins and has the law on her side. Your either a fool or a bitter woman, adama. Most men here understand exactly what im talking about.

"Any woman who tries to press buttons with me is done long before I even get a thought to keep a score. "
Sounds like a woman talking to me here.... You're missing the "I dont need a man" line.. But Im sure thats next. haha..
Your MGTOW philosophy has clouded your judgment so far that you can't distinguish man from woman. Anyone who disagrees with you is a blue pill woman. You can think what you like.

It is good when a woman like that dumps you. See, that's why you got what you deserve. You were with a woman who was a pure dog. She even became violent and was physical with you. You chose that woman. If you had been wise, you would have gotten out at the first sign of trouble. I consider it a privilege to let a dog dump me. In that way I save myself the trouble of having to call a female friend to defend me. But I would never be so silly as to get into a deep relationship with a female dog. You know, as in a woman who would dare to raise her hand to a man. That's a female dog. Not only did you choose her, but you stayed with her long enough for her to accumulate a whole list of offenses. You stayed and endured after the first, the second and the third. Why? Because YOU are the blue pill sucker who couldn't put his foot down the first time she pulled crap, which would have made her either fall in line or dump you. You fool. And having such a woman dump me is a bad thing? That's why you got what you had coming to you. All the signs were there but like a sucker you stayed to add up a list instead of putting your footdown or exiting.

A man must demand respect. I write that, then you think that is proof that I am female? Bro, you're a complete idiot and you shouldnt be dating anyone.

I don't need a man? No, I said a man should not tolerate crap from women. Boy, you are about the dumbest person there is.

For the record - you got dumped.. I did the dumping. Your the biggest joke on this forum. For starters, You need to ACTUALLY READ my posts before you respond as your reading comprehension is far "below average", mate. or... perhaps your reading comprehension level is "American Woman". And this is something I've observed with you since I joined. Without a doubt ( And i am convinced.. ) you are a woman posing as a man. Poseur. Go take your blue pills and keep reading your bible.... This is a place for men - not women who hate men so much, they pretend to be men in order to insult them. haha:P If you're not a woman, my bad, but...... Till then, I think you're a bitter fat broad - because thats all i see when I read your posts. Go get yourself off on Ezekiel 23:20..... That should calm you down a bit :P

That's how unintelligent you are. You don't realize that those destructive people should be the ones to do the dumping. If they dump you, they are less likely to come destroy you. If you dump them, they are more likely to come destroy you. This is just basic stuff here, which you don't even know about, sadly.

Also, as much as it matters to your feeble ego, it matters not one bit to my ego who dumps who. If I want someone out of my life, apparently I know how to do it without requiring a woman as back up. See, I used my brain. You have to write a long list over time, get a woman to protect you, and use passive aggression.

I just call them on their crap, and then they leave voluntarily. Which one of us is the bigger man here? And if I were a woman and used manly tactics to dump someone, that still would put you to shame, with your list, your female friend, and your passive aggression.

You may not be the smart one here. It's a shame really. You should go back to quietly observing. You got what was coming to you, and you will continue to screw up everything. Why? Because you lack knowledge of the basics. Of course that is society's fault that you're a clueless idiot and not your own. It doesn't matter where in the world you go. As long as you're an idiot, chances are, you'll get stuck in the same snare no matter where you go.
Adama, Everything about you is a lie. Right down to your stats here at HA. you're a bitter, fat woman. End of story. You argue your imaginary points like one and make no sense like one and you are constantly on the assault. I've quietly observed that one for several months now. Why dont you do as Im telling you to and Quietly observe Ezekiel 23:20? You're walking right into a highly moderated trap. Whose the idiot here? You'll find out soon enough.... Keep it up.....
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Yohan wrote:

Because HE is a SHE. And SHE is a plant? Yohan, I assure you..... Adama is a bitter female. A feminist no doubt. NOT A GUY! Go back and read her posts back to back and you realize right away shes a girl. In fact, any man who has dealt with enough woman could read any 3 of adama's posts and know a woman wrote them. Adama argues like a woman - using what she thinks are facts and shes constantly on the insult- like an ignorant, trifling woman who doesn't have her act together... yet, knows everything. Sure adama is going to deny it, have a tantrum and insult me more- thats fine. Shes tripping herself up and it will all come against her later on. This is what she hates about MGTOW. MGTOW will let you have your temper-tantrum - you can trash the house, you can flip the table and throw things everywhere. But when you're done, you have no one to blame for all that but yourself. This pisses women off. The fact that a man will not stoop to their level of ignorance leaves them with no power. Being mad at a man is not a good excuse for trashing things. Women hate it when they have no one else to blame but themselves.

Eve threw a temper-tantrum when Adam refused to eat the fruit god told them not to eat.... After she ate it. But adam eventually caved in.... - Mgtow men totally get this and know that women hasn't changed one bloody bit. But we are improving ourselves as men. We see the errors earlier men made and we will not repeat them.

Adamas gender should be questioned at all times... XD
Last edited by Quiet_observer on September 6th, 2016, 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

Adama needs to put down her bible, ask the neighbor lady if she can watch the cats for a few hours and go to a bar to get laid.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Conjo wrote:Adama needs to put down her bible, ask the neighbor lady if she can watch the cats for a few hours and go to a bar to get laid.
Hallelujah!
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Thanks for the improper assessment of me. It has been my experience that Christians who criticize judgment and condemnation are false Christians, essentially unbelievers, especially when they see judgment and condemnation where none has been made.
About 2 months after joining this forum and having hardly no posts of my own, you have already made tons of assessments about me and my relationship to my wife, that were just flat out wrong. Now you accuse me of falsely judging you. Perhaps you would be right, if everyone else did not say the same thing. But the only one blind to their actions in this case is you. You make presumptions about people's lives, but to what end, I know not. Also, not all christians who criticize are false christians. Such a black and white view of the world. Paul himself has criticized the church. Jesus Christ in Revelation has criticized the church.
Also, in what instance should I show mercy and love? Merciful for what? Am I in the position to crush someone? Have I been acting mercilessly? Or do you simply label incorrectly and issue accusation without cause?
You have been nothing but judgemental of everyone here and their lives. You have no kindness in your tounge. The bible says to speak Truth with Love. You may speak the Truth, but not in love. You only have words of judgement for people and their choices. You don't have words of wisdom or advise. Wisdom is about keeping the peace, but your words cause strife.
That's not very Christian-like to call me unmerciful, when I have never been put in the position in which I would have to show mercy. Should you accuse a brother in a public forum rather than going to that brother in private? Is this wise for you to do to me as a Christian?
I don't consider you a brother in Christ. Someone who has so much hate for other people, I can hardly believe you have a loving relationship to God. "If a man claims to love God, but hates his brother, he is a liar".
I do have an interest in traveling and living abroad. I lived abroad in western Europe and looking back, it was great. Just back then in my depression, I saw everything as half empty instead of half full.
Well atleast that is a reason to be here, perhaps I could find your posts about it.
Also for years I was deceived with this anti-feminist cult called MGTOW. I do not want other men to fall into this cult. That is why I post. I am anti-feminist, but I am also pro-man and ANTI- MGTOW. It's a garbage movement. And that's why you're all upset because I expose your movement as the nonsense it is. MGTOW are often just socially retarded, clueless around women, choosing the wrong women, but somehow that is everyone else's fault, rather than their own. That is a lack of accountability that most women are used to as well, while these fools think they are above that.
I disagree with this statement. I am a MGTOW, perhaps now by the MGTOW Community not, because I got married. But because of MGTOW, my standards for women went up. Had I stayed in my blue-pill days, I would of went with any woman, and it would of been my fault. However, once I woke up to the truth, I realized I needed good standards.

So now, I'm married to my christian wife, who was a virgin, loves the Lord with all her heart, is anti-feminist, gives generously, and always see's the positive things in life. I also believe I didn't pick her, though I tell myself that, because I prayed to the Lord for a wife, and literally I met her the very same day I had a deep sincere prayer to God. I consider myself very blessed with what type of woman God gave me from what is "available" out there.

But I am not MGTOW because i'm afraid of women or afraid of the government. I'm MGTOW because i'm ANTI-Male Suffering. Mgtow to me seems to be the only movement concerned with men's suffering at this time. Now you can make arguments that they are not, but at the moment, its the only group I have personally found, who atleast gives men a voice. Not even in American churches did I find any men retreats or any real truth about the world. Only more systematic programming.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Nomad wrote: I disagree with this statement. I am a MGTOW, perhaps now by the MGTOW Community not, because I got married. But because of MGTOW, my standards for women went up. Had I stayed in my blue-pill days, I would of went with any woman, and it would of been my fault. However, once I woke up to the truth, I realized I needed good standards.

So now, I'm married to my christian wife, who was a virgin, loves the Lord with all her heart, is anti-feminist, gives generously, and always see's the positive things in life. I also believe I didn't pick her, though I tell myself that, because I prayed to the Lord for a wife, and literally I met her the very same day I had a deep sincere prayer to God. I consider myself very blessed with what type of woman God gave me from what is "available" out there.

But I am not MGTOW because i'm afraid of women or afraid of the government. I'm MGTOW because i'm ANTI-Male Suffering. Mgtow to me seems to be the only movement concerned with men's suffering at this time. Now you can make arguments that they are not, but at the moment, its the only group I have personally found, who atleast gives men a voice. Not even in American churches did I find any men retreats or any real truth about the world. Only more systematic programming.
[/quote]

Standing ovation! Bravo. Three cheers for Nomad! Well said!! :D
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Nomad wrote:I am not MGTOW because i'm afraid of women or afraid of the government. I'm MGTOW because i'm ANTI-Male Suffering.
I am MGTOW too and I am not afraid of 'women' in general. However I deeply mistrust feminists.

MGTOW is not and never was 'against all women', this is a blunt feminist lie.

There are fathers kicked out after divorce, who want to take care of their daughters.

There are even female MGTOW, who are in most cases a mother of a son, who was badly treated by women and the system.
What about them?

MGTOW is protective to ordinary men who are constantly verbally harassed (all men are rapists etc.) and misused (the walking ATM is always welcome!) by pro-feminist women AND pro-feminist men - infamous Hugo Schwyzer is a good example.

The message of MGTOW is especially for US-men to 'do something' - talk back to these useless feminazi-people, reject their critics, ignore them, find your own way out of this US-sex prison, get on an airplane and move out... up to you, what you want to do - but do something!
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

I do not identify myself as MGTOW. But according to the definition of Yohan, I am one. I cannot live without women, but I am perfectly fine without feminists. There is nothing more to it. Why make it more complicated than it has to be?
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Im in America right now and I can most certainly tell you..... I am MGTOW here. Holy shit, you guys.... No brainer. Women get Cart-Blanche link no other in this country and they are rarely punished for assault. It is absolutely necessary for all men dwelling in this country to KNOW where they stand in or against MGTOW. The women here are literally waving the "Hey mid-eastern hyper-masculine men, the men here have been weakened - you can invade now and strip us of our rights" flag like no other. I can actually see it happening here. MRA, PUA simply cannot survive in this atmosphere with out some psychological mGtoW reworkings.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Quiet_observer wrote:
Adama, Everything about you is a lie. Right down to your stats here at HA. you're a bitter, fat woman. End of story. You argue your imaginary points like one and make no sense like one and you are constantly on the assault. I've quietly observed that one for several months now. Why dont you do as Im telling you to and Quietly observe Ezekiel 23:20? You're walking right into a highly moderated trap. Whose the idiot here? You'll find out soon enough.... Keep it up.....
Do you know how many women there are who would say the man should be in charge? That men are the boss? That women should be obedient to their husbands? If I have been saying that since the beginning of posting here, and you have been observing this, then you must be very unwise to think that I must be a woman. I don't know very many women who going around telling people women ought to submit to their husbands.

It is even rarer for anyone to go around saying that men have ALL the authority in the relationship.

How many women would say any of these? You're unwise.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nomad wrote:
About 2 months after joining this forum and having hardly no posts of my own, you have already made tons of assessments about me and my relationship to my wife, that were just flat out wrong. Now you accuse me of falsely judging you. Perhaps you would be right, if everyone else did not say the same thing. But the only one blind to their actions in this case is you. You make presumptions about people's lives, but to what end, I know not. Also, not all christians who criticize are false christians. Such a black and white view of the world. Paul himself has criticized the church. Jesus Christ in Revelation has criticized the church.
What assessments have I made about your wife specifically? List them.
Nomad wrote:
You have been nothing but judgemental of everyone here and their lives. You have no kindness in your tounge. The bible says to speak Truth with Love. You may speak the Truth, but not in love. You only have words of judgement for people and their choices. You don't have words of wisdom or advise. Wisdom is about keeping the peace, but your words cause strife.
That's just your opinion. Also, where have I been unmerciful? That was one of your original accusations. Nowhere. I'd be careful about making things up.
Nomad wrote:
I don't consider you a brother in Christ. Someone who has so much hate for other people, I can hardly believe you have a loving relationship to God. "If a man claims to love God, but hates his brother, he is a liar".

You don't have to consider me to be a brother in Christ at all. In fact, your disregard for the possibility even shows your true feelings about Christianity and Christ. If Christ says to behave a certain way towards a brother of the faith, you better do it. Not because I say so, but because Christ does. Do as you please though. I am not the one who will be in danger of hellfire as Jesus Himself says, for insulting a brother. If Jesus says that insulting brother is a serious crime, I would refrain from doing it. It is easy enough.

Meanwhile, you're too blind to see even the irony and hypocrisy of saying you won't respect me as a brother in Christ while quoting a verse that describes how you're not of Christ if you refuse to love me. Your refusal to love me, by your own admission in this very quote above, demonstrates how you are not of Christ. You even listed the verse proving that you are not of Christ right where you said you refuse to acknowledge me as a brother. Damn. Are you even alive inside that skull?

Nomad wrote:
I disagree with this statement. I am a MGTOW, perhaps now by the MGTOW Community not, because I got married. But because of MGTOW, my standards for women went up. Had I stayed in my blue-pill days, I would of went with any woman, and it would of been my fault. However, once I woke up to the truth, I realized I needed good standards.
It's very ironic that you feel I am full of hate (for people you haven't listed), but you fail to see how MGTOW is a hate movement. MGTOW hate both men and women. I've explained it numerous times. All the drawbacks of feminism, plus they are manginas who can't get laid, and they openly recommend that men live like monks.
Nomad wrote:

I don't care if your wife is a virgin. I don't care if she is anti-feminist. I don't care if she gives generously. What relevance is this towards anything? Did I ask for these details? You felt you must volunteer them to prove what? I never made accusation against your wife that I recall.

Let me enlighten you a little bit on Christianity here, with some facts that you should already know, but apparently you don't.
  • Christ wants men and women to get married. Men Going Their Own Way is against men getting married. They recommend that men live unmarried.
  • Christ wants sex to take place within marriage. MGTOW recommend for men to use and discard women, either by straight "[intercourse] 'n Chuck", limiting relationships to two years, and the advocacy of using prostitutes. Tell me, how is it you are Christian and support a movement that recommends that men break these laws of Christ?
  • Christ says that doctrines which forbid men to get married are doctrines of devils (demons). Why do you support a movement which supports a doctrine of devils?
You can claim I hate all you want to. The problem is you don't even know the basics. You're just going through the motions, which you think are important. That's why you don't even know or care about little fundamental details about MGTOW that directly oppose Christ. Yet you consider yourself to be such a high Christian.

I do have ONE question for you, Nomad. Tell me, what is it a person must do in order to get into heaven? The proper answer is the only standard by which we can use to determine whether a person is a Christian or not.