Whore whines Epstein "raped" her

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Whore whines Epstein "raped" her

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 3:22 pm
And naturally you would say the same about a woman who paid a 16 of 17 year old boy thousands of dollars for sex. He would be a victim somehow? How exactly are the whores victims? How are they worse off?
In this day and age, they're probably not worse off, unless he did some exceptionally depraved things with them that goes well beyond the regular sexual activities of most people, in which case the youngest among the girls may be traumatized. Those who aren't traumatized are at the very least damaged, because they'll now always be "Epstein's Whore" which got to suck. They'll still be able to find a half-decent, gullible man to take care of them, though, because men in 2019 are very forgiving of a girls flaws and I bet most of them are quite attractive as Epstein is a billionaire and he can afford beauty.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 3:32 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 3:22 pm
And naturally you would say the same about a woman who paid a 16 of 17 year old boy thousands of dollars for sex. He would be a victim somehow? How exactly are the whores victims? How are they worse off?
In this day and age, they're probably not worse off
Exactly, so the whole thing is just the feminist hatred of men.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 3:34 pm
Nah, it's society in a whole being uncomfortable with older men sleeping with underage girls. I do not think this thing has much to do with feminism, more with puritan values and America's obsession with pedophilia. It's been a bit of a hype lately.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 3:37 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 3:34 pm
Nah, it's society in a whole being uncomfortable with older men sleeping with underage girls.
Right and if there is no suggestion of harm or positive goal in mind, that amounts to the hatred of men.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 3:42 pm
Right and if there is no suggestion of harm or positive goal in mind, that amounts to the hatred of men.
He's a shadowy and powerful American financier of corrupt establishment figures, and he is being dragged in the media for being a pedo. Which could lead to the downfall of the Clintons, which would be a pretty good thing IMO. So, why are you complaining? There are far better examples of men who are truly victims of irrational feminists and the MeToo era, and Epstein isn't one of them. He's just a sleazebag who's getting what he deserves.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 3:46 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 3:42 pm
He's a shadowy and powerful American financier of corrupt establishment figures, and he is being dragged in the media for being a pedo. Which could lead to the downfall of the Clintons, which would be a pretty good thing IMO. So, why are you complaining? There are far better examples of men who are truly victims of irrational feminists and the MeToo era, and Epstein isn't one of them. He's just a sleazebag who's getting what he deserves.
I'm just talking about the issue in isolation. Obviously anything bad that happens to establishment figures is good.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I gave up on trying to get people to agree with me or validate my opinion. Most people are too busy with their own.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 4:01 pm
I gave up on trying to get people to agree with me or validate my opinion. Most people are too busy with their own.
Most people who you do convince will conceal that from you to preserve their ego investment. Only the truly honest and intelligent people admit then a rational argument has convinced them.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 6:21 pm
Neo wrote:
Most people who you do convince will conceal that from you to preserve their ego investment. Only the truly honest and intelligent people admit then a rational argument has convinced them.
And if a person will not admit to the truth, that implies that they are dishonest and therefore untrustworthy and not worth bothering with in general, at least for me personally when I recognize it. Then they wonder why I won't continue a false friendship with them. As far as I'm concerned, at a certain point, it becomes obvious that dishonest people are to be avoided because their words are unreliable.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Neo wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 6:56 pm
Neo wrote:
And if a person will not admit to the truth, that implies that they are dishonest and therefore untrustworthy and not worth bothering with in general, at least for me personally when I recognize it. Then they wonder why I won't continue a false friendship with them. As far as I'm concerned, at a certain point, it becomes obvious that dishonest people are to be avoided because their words are unreliable.
What does this have to do with the thread?
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 6:57 pm
Neo wrote:
Neo wrote:
What does this have to do with the thread?
It makes no difference whether a person agrees or disagrees with a particular opinion a man may have, unfortunately. I do see the point you're trying to make, but the thing is, very few will agree with it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Neo wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 7:08 pm
It makes no difference whether a person agrees or disagrees with a particular opinion a man may have, unfortunately. I do see the point you're trying to make, but the thing is, very few will agree with it.
We have to start the fight against feminist misandry somewhere.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
Neo wrote:
They don’t realize that they are doing it. It is called cognitive dissonance and this forum is especially full of it.

I see it in the guys who rail against MGTOW all the time. The ones who are deep down convinced that MGTOW is the way are often just trying to mine reasons to unconvinced themselves. My job is done at that point although they don’t know that.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

July 13th, 2019, 7:14 pm
Neo wrote:
Neo wrote:
They don’t realize that they are doing it. It is called cognitive dissonance and this forum is especially full of it.

I see it in the guys who rail against MGTOW all the time. The ones who are deep down convinced that MGTOW is the way are often just trying to mine reasons to unconvinced themselves. My job is done at that point although they don’t know that.
I certainly wouldn't sign a government contract that gives a woman ultimate power over me. The state has no place in marriage.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Neo wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 7:42 pm
I certainly wouldn't sign a government contract that gives a woman ultimate power over me. The state has no place in marriage.
Of course the state has a place in marriage. They should be supporting husbands' hegemony and hanging adulterers and adulteresses.