American Lesbian Impregnates Herself With Gorilla's Semen

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

American Lesbian Impregnates Herself With Gorilla's Semen

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Deranged American feminist claims she succeeded in impregnating herself with gorilla semen to preserve the species.

Molly Heather, 23, a former biologist at the San Diego Zoo, claims she took hundreds of specimens of semen of the animal while at work and tried to impregnate herself unsuccessfully for many years.

Heather claims she was unsuccessful until she realized she could use in-vitro fertilization (IVF), the process of combining gorilla semen with gorilla eggs to create an embryo, and successfully impregnate herself.

Some experts have denied the claims as a hoax and a “physical impossibility” claiming that the embryo would be rejected by the human host’s immune system.

“I am a proud lesbian and have never had sex with a man in my life. I am pregnant today with the embryo of George’s semen and Camilla’s eggs, two San Diego Zoo gorillas,” she added during the press conference.

Heather did not deny allegations that she has had full-on sexual intercourse with the male gorilla after it was revealed that she was fired in 2018 for inappropriate behavior but said that she did it to help preserve the species and not for sexual gratification.

Central Africa’s Eastern Gorilla is critically endangered as its population has followed a steep decline of more than 70% in the last two decades.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/peta-a ... e-species/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Lesbian Impregnates Herself With Gorilla's Semen

Post by Cornfed »

I would say that this is taking mudsharking to the next degree, but really gorillas are an upgrade from blacks.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Sounds like a stupid statement from a mentally disturbed lesbian feminist who is looking for attention - following the rule 'my body is all what I have'.
She thinks she is important, but as a fact she is a nothing, a nothing at all.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Yohan wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 11:11 pm
Sounds like a stupid statement from a mentally disturbed lesbian feminist who is looking for attention - following the rule 'my body is all what I have'.
She thinks she is important, but as a fact she is a nothing, a nothing at all.
It's a joke website. Lots of the other "news" on the site is amusing as well. My question is where do they get the pictures. Wouldn't it be libel to just use anyone's photo for such fake news stories? I certainly would be offended if they used my picture in a fake news story about a man having sex with a female baboon or whatever.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Nowadays, nothing which you read about this world should be considered as a joke until clearly proven otherwise. People are doing crazy things and the most strange reports are from USA. This story is out on the internet on various websites. Joke or not, I have no idea.

About pictures, maybe this woman does exist but she is a notorious liar and attention seeker and created this story out of her sick fantasy. Who knows?

The only thing I know for sure is that I am not interested in any sexual contact with a female gorilla.