Does anyone notice how immature American women are?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Does anyone notice how immature American women are?

Post by Mercury »

American women not only are so unapproachable and toxic that you just have to run from them, but they are extremely immature. So immature they make you want to throw up. American women these days never mature past 8th grade anymore; the vast majority of them don't even mature past 6th grade. I see women as old as their mid 20s and even early 30s still acting like 5th graders. And when guys say they are leaving the country and encourage other guys to leave the United States to find better quality, more mature women, American women have full blown tirades and temper tantrums like spoiled 2-year olds.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone notice how immature American women are?

Post by Moretorque »

I will agree. it's really sad because they are over 50% of the population and as far as getting the planet going in the right direction like 90% of them are clueless and want to stay in an arressted mind set...
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

They remain immature far longer than other women but the self-centeredness is what plagues American women. Everyone from parents, to teachers, authority figures, and simpish guys bends over backwards to please and satisfy American women. There is no wonder they are petulant brats for most their adult lives. The culture breeds this mentality.

One test I employ with Ameriskanks is I politely tell them no for something they want and I observe them afterwards. Most women pass that test, but the sicker ones don’t let up and sometimes become indignant.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 29th, 2020, 11:18 pm
They remain immature far longer than other women but the self-centeredness is what plagues American women. Everyone from parents, to teachers, authority figures, and simpish guys bends over backwards to please and satisfy American women. There is no wonder they are petulant brats for most their adult lives. The culture breeds this mentality.

the sicker ones don't let up and become indignant.
It's just like Veruca Salt in the 1971 movie "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory." Anyone who has seen that classic old movie would see just how Veruca's dad, Henry, bent over backwards to please Veruca. First Veruca wants a golden ticket, and Henry buys countless Wonka bars, and it takes Henry's factory 5 days to find Veruca's ticket, after opening 760,000 Wonka bars! By comparison, Charlie Bucket opened only 4 Wonka bars before he found a golden ticket. And then over the course of the factory tour, Veruca wants one of Wonka's Oompa-Loompas. Then she wants a boat like Wonka's "Wonkatania." Then Veruca wants one of Wonka's golden egg laying geese. And just as Henry pulls out his wallet to pay Wonka for one of the geese, Wonka says; "No, they're not for sale and she can't have one." And so then Veruca flies into a tirade, wrecks the Golden Goose room, and gets dropped down a garbage chute while using the chute doors as a "queen's throne" platform while yelling; "I want it now!"

And American women, especially the attractive ones, have become exactly like Veruca Salt.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercury wrote:
April 29th, 2020, 9:57 pm
.....American women not only are so unapproachable and toxic that you just have to run from them, but they are extremely immature.
.....And when guys say they are leaving the country and encourage other guys to leave the United States to find better quality, more mature women, American women have full blown tirades and temper tantrums like spoiled 2-year olds.
A huge number of women in USA, at least what I have seen during my short stays in the States, are the worst of the worst on this earth regardless their race/ethnicity.

There is hardly a woman there - any age - who can speak one normal English sentence without using the words 'f**k' 'piss' 'shit' 'ass' etc. etc. What a vulgar and respectless behavior towards everybody - even when talking to themselves looking in a mirror. Their looks give you a feeling to run away, full with tattoos, piercings, overweight, terribly careless about the own body...It is shocking that pussified men, including fathers (if a father is still available and not unknown) are not ashamed to admire such 'pro-feminist' behavior of so-called 'powerful independent women' 'proud single mom' etc.

To leave the United States to find better women abroad makes sense, but only if you consider to relocate yourself and live with her outside of feminist-friendly countries. I can only advice you, do not invite foreign women to live with you in the States.

We should not blame solely the women for their bad behavior in USA - they are just doing what they were told since kindergarten time.
Better blame the legal situation, the media and blame those persons who are responsible to bring up their hayward offsprings.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Yohan wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 9:25 am
they are just doing what they were told since kindergarten time.
Better blame the legal situation, the media and blame those persons who are responsible to bring up their hayward offsprings.
You know something, you are correct. Not only are American schools a waste of 12 years of memorizing useless junk to regurgitate on exams, but American schools teach children to hate other people, stay out of everyone else's life, be a stranger, stay a stranger, and mind their own business. Again, that toxic phrase "None of your business" is used as a blunt tool that American schools use to teach kids to live as hermits.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Yohan wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 9:25 am
To leave the United States to find better women abroad makes sense, but only if you consider to relocate yourself and live with her outside of feminist-friendly countries. I can only advice you, do not invite foreign women to live with you in the States.
Inviting a foreign woman to live with you in the States is like planting a palm tree in the middle of the Arctic tundra (example; Baffin Island), where the climate is so freezing cold and harsh that even a Black Spruce wouldn't stand a chance.
Last edited by Mercury on May 12th, 2020, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Mercury wrote:
American women these days never mature past 8th grade anymore; the vast majority of them don't even mature past 6th grade. I see women as old as their mid 20s and even early 30s still acting like 5th graders.
This is also true of many American men viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10698 Though from what I've seen that kind of immature teen mentality is most common among Hispanics.
Mercury wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 7:54 pm
Inviting a foreign woman to live with you in the States is like planting a palm tree in the middle of the Arctic tundra
:shock: True. For once Mercury isn't exaggerating unnecessarily.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Mercury wrote:
American women not only are so unapproachable and toxic that you just have to run from them, but they are extremely immature. So immature they make you want to throw up. American women these days never mature past 8th grade anymore; the vast majority of them don't even mature past 6th grade. I see women as old as their mid 20s and even early 30s still acting like 5th graders. And when guys say they are leaving the country and encourage other guys to leave the United States to find better quality, more mature women, American women have full blown tirades and temper tantrums like spoiled 2-year olds.
You seem to give too much of a f**k about this subject, how about going abroad and you will stop caring after a short while.

You can tell who's abroad and who isn't - though you might be right - there is a solution - MOVE AWAY FROM THE PROBLEM.

I work or have worked with many expat western females and though they're fine and have been friends with some of them, I have never seen them as a dating option - and when that happens, you can have a normal and somewhat pleasant relationship with them.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
May 5th, 2020, 11:04 pm
Mercury wrote:
American women not only are so unapproachable and toxic that you just have to run from them etc. etc....
You seem to give too much of a f**k about this subject, how about going abroad and you will stop caring after a short while.
You can tell who's abroad and who isn't - though you might be right - there is a solution - MOVE AWAY FROM THE PROBLEM.

I work or have worked with many expat western females and though they're fine and have been friends with some of them, I have never seen them as a dating option - and when that happens, you can have a normal and somewhat pleasant relationship with them.
Mercury exaggerates everything - already somewhat to a comical extent. However often there is some truth in it what he says.

A good question, why does he not move on to other countries, or at least move away from the city/state where he is living now?

----

Sorry, but I cannot confirm your observation about Western expat females. Due to my job I had to do with many Western people, mostly from Europe. Some of them - not so many - were females and my experience with almost all of them was really bad.

Psychotic, feeling insulted about all and everything and discriminated but unaware that their work was rather sloppy, complaining not to find any friends or dates, humorless, the typical feminist mindset - and don't ask me about their behavior against me in a few times they were my superiors.

This includes also a few 50/50 females who had some Asian background but were always living in Europe.
It is not about the 'white woman' but it is about in which region they were grown up.

The good thing about it, ALL of them asked to be transferred back home or to any other country away from Asia after serving the minimum time of their contract of 3 years.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Sure, there are lots of crap western female expats but lots of crap men too! But I have managed to make friends with some women but not many and the majority are not worth two shits but they know that a male expat in Asia isn't usually interested in them so we can have a reasonable relationship sometimes that is purely platonic - sometimes they get really bitter about not having that power of attraction that they have back home.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ Sometimes the male expat in Asia doesn't have a lot of choice, unfortunately.
I've had local friends suggest that we foreigners try to date women who are foreigners like ourselves from Europe and America because the local Asian women are too difficult to date. And they have a point.

Probably you would have to spend years in a country to get enough grip on the language and culture for more choices to open up, and even then you may never have the amount of choice that local men have. That's why I've always recommended people think twice before going abroad (or at least to Asia, most of it) primarily for the purpose of dating. You will usually be at a disadvantage compared to back home. Why leave America just to date American women in another country.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 12:54 am
^ Sometimes the male expat in Asia doesn't have a lot of choice, unfortunately.
I've had local friends suggest that we foreigners try to date women who are foreigners like ourselves from Europe and America because the local Asian women are too difficult to date. And they have a point.

Probably you would have to spend years in a country to get enough grip on the language and culture for more choices to open up, and even then you may never have the amount of choice that local men have. That's why I've always recommended people think twice before going abroad (or at least to Asia, most of it) primarily for the purpose of dating. You will usually be at a disadvantage compared to back home. Why leave America just to date American women in another country.
It's hard to date local women, cultural differences are there but that spark of chemistry cannot be extinguished because of such things as culture, language and race :lol: so, because there is this chemistry between some of the local women and us - we have a chance.

There usually aren't enough expat women to date even if we wanted to date one. We're never going to have the options of a local men BUT there are enough women here to date at least one who would be a far bigger improvement than anyone back home.

I agree with your final point, living in Asia for dating purposes is not a good idea at all, dating is a nice part of living here but you need to overcome cultural barriers and the other barriers that exist here - some expats cannot stand spitting - it doesn't bother me at all, nor does pollution - it bothers many expats and they need to traverse it and 'harden up' before they start thinking about dating locals because it is a long term exercise of living the expat life.