Macauly Culkin went Asian

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Macauly Culkin went Asian

Post by NPCslammer »

I rarely pay attention to any kind of celebrity news, but sometimes browsing through random youtube videos will take you there. Sounded like Macauly’s exes were typical white whores. Notice the one he actually settles down with, has a child with, gets pets with and has house and a picket fence with is the Asian woman.

https://youtu.be/yr7Jw9nINj4

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Macauly Culkin went Asian

Post by publicduende »

NPCslammer wrote:
March 8th, 2022, 8:07 pm
I rarely pay attention to any kind of celebrity news, but sometimes browsing through random youtube videos will take you there. Sounded like Macauly’s exes were typical white whores. Notice the one he actually settles down with, has a child with, gets pets with and has house and a picket fence with is the Asian woman.

https://youtu.be/yr7Jw9nINj4
She doesn't look like the typical Asian girl, all home and family. He is very lucky she married an Asian celebrity who is not only good looking, but showed some traditional Asian values when it started to matter.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Re: Macauly Culkin went Asian

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Brenda Song is the asian actress that was in the 2010 Social Network movie about facebook.
She was born and raised in California though, so I suspect she is asian in appearance, but American in behaviour.