Are American women the most man hating?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
posterbrd
Freshman Poster

Are American women the most man hating?

Post by posterbrd »

A lot of foreign women in the US had told me they were shocked at the amount of hate American women had for men. My experience is with millennial women. I have dated a lot American women, but they all turnout to have this really bad misandy part to them. Even older Americans have spoke to me about this. They seem nervous when talking about how their younger female relatives are emotionally out of control with their victimhood and anger towards men. I also have traveled in Asia and Latin American the past few years and was pleasantly surprised at how the women acted there. I suppose there may be countries in Europe, and cities in Canada (Ontario?) that are on America's level on misandry. I have noticed a lot of hate from more liberal women, but seen similar attitudes in conservatives too.

I could make an endless list of what I've experienced with American women. But the most common ones were:
-The strong belief that men were the most destructive gender in the past, so they need to suffer now
-General pride in identifying as a victim, and always playing oppression olympics
-Always competing with men. Enraged if they lose, but depressed if they can't meet the perfect man who is better than them
-Dangerously superficial attitudes. Numerous times I heard them argue that ugly men should be killed, or shouldn't exist.

I suppose it's the media pushing divide & conquer and feminism among society. Are there other places as bad as the US? Is my view of American women too pessimistic since I grew up here? I'm going to travel around the world more. Just trying to get sense of my terrible experience in the US, and how to avoid it in the future.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Are American women the most man hating?

Post by kangarunner »

posterbrd wrote:
March 30th, 2022, 11:19 pm
A lot of foreign women in the US had told me they were shocked at the amount of hate American women had for men.
Care to share what they said?
posterbrd wrote:
Are there other places as bad as the US? Is my view of American women too pessimistic since I grew up here?
I've heard similar things about women in UK and Australia. No, the truth about American women is already out, it's just that only a minority of the population is accepting it.

The US was "established" just over a couple hundred years ago. It's basically an immature child. Other countries (look at Asia) have evolved their social cultures over thousands of years. Every year that goes by, the US continues f***ing itself socially and culturally. Gender pronouns...give me a f***ing break. Just go out to public places and look at their eyes. Everyone has gone nuts. I want out of this crazy place for good and I don't ever want to look back.
posterbrd
Freshman Poster

Re: Are American women the most man hating?

Post by posterbrd »

kangarunner wrote:
April 1st, 2022, 2:18 pm
posterbrd wrote:
A lot of foreign women in the US had told me they were shocked at the amount of hate American women had for men.
Care to share what they said?
A few told me that so much of the conversations with American women centered among hating men. Complaining about anything, being angry about everything. There were also many times an American female student would go on a feminist outburst. Screaming and directing her anger towards all men. Justifying her rage on the evils of men. The foreign students were shocked at that behavior. The foreign female students talked about how they never saw anything like that in their own country. Unfortunately, I did witness some foreign women get sucked into this behavior if they lived in America long enough and hungout with the wrong crowd.
Last edited by posterbrd on April 1st, 2022, 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.