Article: Why American Women Are Undatable

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Article: Why American Women Are Undatable

Post by kangarunner »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 2nd, 2023, 5:55 am
Well people should "check out" of America, like the guy on your thumbnail said on his video. :D
I don't just want to check out of America. I want to watch as the country gets destroyed. I hate the people there. I hate the nasty, judgmental looks on their faces. Americans are loud, inconsiderate, entitled pigs. It's one big farm full of nasty, disgusting humans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Article: Why American Women Are Undatable

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
June 2nd, 2023, 9:25 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 2nd, 2023, 5:55 am
Well people should "check out" of America, like the guy on your thumbnail said on his video. :D
I don't just want to check out of America. I want to watch as the country gets destroyed. I hate the people there. I hate the nasty, judgmental looks on their faces. Americans are loud, inconsiderate, entitled pigs. It's one big farm full of nasty, disgusting humans.
"I guess your not that guy" who likes America and want to see America burn. I understand. I don't like America either and want to extract as much wealth as possible and checkout also.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!