My sister is a typical AW!!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
69ixine
Junior Poster

My sister is a typical AW!!

Post by 69ixine »

She was criticizing me for wanting a foreign wife saying I'm all about dominance and want to miatreat my woman and how passport bros are disgusting and only like women over there because they're naive.

I asked her what should I do?be single?

she said no work on 'yourself'and make good money so you can attract western women since looks aren't enough and don't pay bills.

then I asked her,so you're saying make good money to get a western golddigger when I can take my american money and just get a cheaper golddigger overseas,that's more exotic,more feminine and less jaded?

then she started calling me a wierdo and that we happier abroaders have bad energy.

She said I fetishized latinas and I said western women fetishize men all the time.

I can't do it!I gotta go overseas.All western women are my enemy because they deny me happiness doubly by refusing me sex and two by trying to shame and cockblock our only way to get a woman! :evil:
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My sister is a typical AW!!

Post by MrMan »

69ixine wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 6:07 pm
She was criticizing me for wanting a foreign wife saying I'm all about dominance and want to miatreat my woman and how passport bros are disgusting and only like women over there because they're naive.

she said no work on 'yourself'and make good money so you can attract western women since looks aren't enough and don't pay bills.

then I asked her,so you're saying make good money to get a western golddigger when I can take my american money and just get a cheaper golddigger overseas,that's more exotic,more feminine and less jaded?

then she started calling me a wierdo and that we happier abroaders have bad energy.

She said I fetishized latinas and I said western women fetishize men all the time.

I can't do it!I gotta go overseas.All western women are my enemy because they deny me happiness doubly by refusing me sex and two by trying to shame and cockblock our only way to get a woman! :evil:
Since she's an AW, your criticisms of AWs may not sit well with her, so why bring it up? If you said you were attracted to East Asians (Africans, etc.) and liked their culture and wanted to find a woman from there, that might make more sense to her than saying AW are not as good. But the cat's out of the bag. It's probably not worth discussing much with her unless you've found someone.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MrMan wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 8:17 pm
69ixine wrote:

Since she's an AW, your criticisms of AWs may not sit well with her, so why bring it up? If you said you were attracted to East Asians (Africans, etc.) and liked their culture and wanted to find a woman from there, that might make more sense to her than saying AW are not as good. But the cat's out of the bag. It's probably not worth discussing much with her unless you've found someone.
I tried to say that but she kept insisiting it was because we HAs are 'creeps'looking to 'dominate a naive poor wife'so I had to set her straight.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

69ixine wrote:
July 30th, 2023, 6:26 am
MrMan wrote:
69ixine wrote:

I tried to say that but she kept insisiting it was because we HAs are 'creeps'looking to 'dominate a naive poor wife'so I had to set her straight.
Personally, I feel like choosing a woman from another culture because that culture recognizes men as the boss is a perfectly legitimate reason for getting one from that culture as opposed to the US. If my sister had the opinion of yours, I might make that point. But my sisters probably wouldn't disagree with the idea that a wife is supposed to submit to her husband...in theory... but I imagine one has had difficulty doing so because of her personality. My wife is from a culture where the man is supposed to be the boss. It's tough enough to handle a woman who seems meek and demure on the outside if she already accepts the idea, but if you have no common ground on the issue and the woman opposes the idea like with a lot of American women, that's going to be hard to implement, unless it is just the dynamic because of both of your personalities.

A lot of conservative Christians acknowledge that the husband is the head of the wife and that the wife is supposed to submit to the husband. That's a struggle for a lot of women. But even so if you have that as common ground for what the marriage is supposed to be like, that's a good thing.

I do think there are some women who can make good wives in the US. But if I had never married and were looking for a wife, I'd be looking into conservative Christian subcultures, maybe girls raised in home schooled Christian families. Of course at my age, that would be a bit strange, but if I were in my 20's or 30's and single, I might try to find girls like that in the US. Of course, I'm sincere in my faith and that is an area of common ground I'd be looking for with my wife, not only the beliefs about submission to the husband. I'd be looking for someone with the same sexual morals, also, as evidenced by her being a virgin. If I were single and considering widows, then one who had only had sex with her husband (whose husband hadn't died from a mysterious stab wound from one of the kitchen knives, too, of course.)

It would be awful to be married to a feminist, IMO, who thought that history was a story of men oppressing women, and that women are victims. I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said that men should be happy that feminists wanted equality and not revenge. Revenge for what? For having them make cloth and nurse babies inside instead of stand behind the plough in the hot sun outside, dig up rocks, and go die in battle?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

69ixine wrote:
July 30th, 2023, 6:26 am
MrMan wrote:
69ixine wrote:

I am sorry, but that is her opinion. She doesn't know because she is not a man, has never experienced her life as a man and she live in the most "women friendly" country in the world. She is in her own bubble. Tell her to try living as a man and see how she thinks.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

NEWSFLASH!
YOUR FAMILY IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE:

100% CORRECT: You're saying make good money to get a western golddigger when I can take my american money and just get a cheaper golddigger overseas,that's more exotic,more feminine and less jaded?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Jonny Law wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 1:43 pm
NEWSFLASH!
YOUR FAMILY IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE:

100% CORRECT: You're saying make good money to get a western golddigger when I can take my american money and just get a cheaper golddigger overseas,that's more exotic,more feminine and less jaded?
Absolutely agree with this. Your family is brainwashed thinking Jewnited States is the greatest country in the world.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!