Fat American woman breaks down and starts crying because Indian guy messaged her

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
trident765
Freshman Poster

Fat American woman breaks down and starts crying because Indian guy messaged her

Post by trident765 »

It seems like no matter how much dating I do both online and in real life, it's always the same story: The guys I am attracted to are not attracted to me back, and the guys that are attracted to me are guys I am not attracted to.

I do get lots of messages online - the quantity of messages is not the problem. The problem is the quality. The other day I got a really well thought out message from a guy on OKCupid, that was tailored to my profile description. I was ecstatic. But then I looked at his profile pic and saw it was an Indian guy. When this happened I just broke down and started crying, because the fact that he made the effort to write such a well thought out message means he thought he had a chance with me, and this made me feel like I am ugly.

I don't know what to do anymore. I tried losing weight but no matter how much I diet I just stay fat. I really want to get married and have kids, but that's not happening because I am just an ugly, fat, and now old woman.
https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comment ... _as_a_37f/