American women are such shit

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: American women are such shit

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 7:31 am
Falcon wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 10:20 am
What about meeting people in real life? I have never used Tinder and don't ever plan to use it.
Get with the times, old man. Online is real life now. Most western toilets (females) are on their phones on social media, hookup apps, etc. all day now. They're too lazy to even leave the house now to buy groceries or food and even order those online which is one of the reasons why they're such fat, disgusting pigs now. There is nowhere for the average man to even approach a toilet now. Even on a university campus you will get reported for sexual harassment if you try talking to a toilet or asking her out nicely if you're not a football jock but she somehow has no problem f***ing a stranger bad boy that she just met on Tinder an hour ago.

I don't see how the majority of men can't be misogynists now.
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 7:10 am

You can thank Zionist Jewish Brainwashing for that. You know.. Feminism, Girl Power, Gender Equality, Affirmative Action, Political Correctness, etc.
You can also thank the gentile white men for giving these creatures rights. There was a reason they had no rights for thousands of years and then whitey decides to give rights to them and western society goes to shit.
Leave him be. Falcon is a happy go lucky Taiwanese man stuck in 2012. He wouldn't understand how everything has gone to sh*t for the past decade or so.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

September 17th, 2023, 8:04 am
Epsilon99 wrote:
Falcon wrote:
What about meeting people in real life? I have never used Tinder and don't ever plan to use it.
Get with the times, old man. Online is real life now. Most western toilets (females) are on their phones on social media, hookup apps, etc. all day now. They're too lazy to even leave the house now to buy groceries or food and even order those online which is one of the reasons why they're such fat, disgusting pigs now. There is nowhere for the average man to even approach a toilet now. Even on a university campus you will get reported for sexual harassment if you try talking to a toilet or asking her out nicely if you're not a football jock but she somehow has no problem f***ing a stranger bad boy that she just met on Tinder an hour ago.

You can thank Zionist Jewish Brainwashing for that. You know.. Feminism, Girl Power, Gender Equality, Affirmative Action, Political Correctness, etc.
You can also thank the gentile white men for giving these creatures rights. There was a reason they had no rights for thousands of years and then whitey decides to give rights to them and western society goes to shit.
White gentile men were gullible and were lied to by the Jews. The whole holocaust thing was a fake genocide, but the Jews used that to buy sympathy from White gentiles and use that to infiltrate white societies and their governments. Now they reap what they sow. They are Jew's b*tch now.
Western society is over. Western countries are unbelievably bad now and will continue getting worse until they collapse. White people are too stupid to understand that they're going to be second-class citizens in their own countries very soon and are more concerned about being woke and destroying their own culture and countries.

The majority of the U.S. is complete shit now. High crime, high cost of living, fat, disgusting, and nasty people on average, globohomo propaganda everywhere, etc. and most people are too lazy to even give a shit.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 8:13 am
Epsilon99 wrote:
Falcon wrote:

White gentile men were gullible and were lied to by the Jews. The whole holocaust thing was a fake genocide, but the Jews used that to buy sympathy from White gentiles and use that to infiltrate white societies and their governments. Now they reap what they sow. They are Jew's b*tch now.
Western society is over. Western countries are unbelievably bad now and will continue getting worse until they collapse. White people are too stupid to understand that they're going to be second-class citizens in their own countries very soon and are more concerned about being woke and destroying their own culture and countries.

The majority of the U.S. is complete shit now. High crime, high cost of living, fat, disgusting, and nasty people on average, globohomo propaganda everywhere, etc. and most people are too lazy to even give a shit.
Unfortunately for you, East Asian Countries are following the same trend. All have low birthrates and all are following the same degenerate Western liberal sh*t because they think it's "progressive". The Jews doesn't have to infiltrate the East because East Asian countries are still "Dick Riding" America and the West.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

September 17th, 2023, 8:08 am
Leave him be. Falcon is a happy go lucky Taiwanese man stuck in 2012. He wouldn't understand how everything has gone to sh*t for the past decade or so.
Falcon sounds like a good guy and I'm sure he means well, but I sometimes get frustrated with boomers and older men not understanding how bad things are for younger men today.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 8:19 am
Falcon sounds like a good guy and I'm sure he means well, but I sometimes get frustrated with boomers and older men not understanding how bad things are for younger men today.
I don't think Falcon gives a sh*t. He got a wonderful wife and family and having a blast living abroad. Same can be applied to older men and Boomers. They are just relics from the past. Leave him be. They don't know how much harder for a decent men to make a living and survive and how much more insane this world has become.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on September 17th, 2023, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

September 17th, 2023, 8:17 am
Epsilon99 wrote:
Epsilon99 wrote:
Falcon wrote:

Unfortunately for you, East Asian Countries are following the same trend. All have low birthrates and all are following the same degenerate Western liberal sh*t because they think it's "progressive". The Jews doesn't have to infiltrate the East because East Asian countries are still "Dick Riding" America and the West.
I see it on social media all the time. You have toilets from Asian countries twerking to degenerate music, sharing toilet power memes, etc. The cancer is spreading and nothing can be done to stop it now. The evil globalists have won and are going to ruin the entire world and we're powerless against it because very few people give a shit. In fact, most people would shut this forum down because of what we're talking about if they could and go back to their braindead shit on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok instead.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 8:23 am
September 17th, 2023, 8:17 am
Epsilon99 wrote:
Epsilon99 wrote:

I see it on social media all the time. You have toilets from Asian countries twerking to degenerate music, sharing toilet power memes, etc. The cancer is spreading and nothing can be done to stop it now. The evil globalists have won and are going to ruin the entire world and we're powerless against it because very few people give a shit. In fact, most people would shut this forum down because of what we're talking about if they could and go back to their braindead shit on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok instead.
Social Media is the cancer that is killing Free thinking and free will. Everybody acts like a hive mind and comatose zombie now. :lol:

But hey South Korea has the lowest birthrate on the planet. 0.70 per women. I'm from South Korea, and most of our women are materialistic,
histrionic, psychopathic little c*nts now. Thanks to sucking American Penis for a very long time, our women's mind has been warped. Starting from
HBO's "Sex and the City"(Was a popular show back then), Starbucks, feminism, Consumerism, and now LGBTQ sh*t propaganda.

I think the Globalists has completely taken over the West, and East Asia. However you see resistance from Russia, Africa, China, India, and others. They are not buying into Globohomo sh*t.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 7:12 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 6:37 am
Well I do agree with what you said about the hiding thing. Funny thing is the West won't have that much of an influence on the world anymore because the more nations that join up with Brics, the weaker the US get. They won't be able to do shit once the US. dollar is globally weak. They will be forced to leave these other nations alone. I doubt people are going to be trying to relocate here once there is nothing left.
A globally weak dollar could only crush the US when the yuan and ruble are weaker... but so far, those other 'rival' currencies are still weaker and have been growing weaker lately rather than stronger. I mean for all the dollar's flaws, it's still the superior currency and will be for quite some time. Maybe if China fixes it's real estate sector and Russia manages to defeat Ukraine, the dollar could lose out in the end but until then, I don't see BRICS doing much. Not to mention the fact that BRICS is far from united, with India and China having a ton of border disputes and openly hating one another. They got a long way to go before they can start to really threaten US hegemony.
Just saying that a lot of nations hate the U.S. plus as long as we have Democrats in charge of everything a lot of that you speak of could happen even faster. The U.S. won't remain "Superior" for very long with all it's printing and the debt? Don't even get me started on the Debt including all the mass inflation that's about to happen even much worse than it already is.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

September 17th, 2023, 8:55 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Well I do agree with what you said about the hiding thing. Funny thing is the West won't have that much of an influence on the world anymore because the more nations that join up with Brics, the weaker the US get. They won't be able to do shit once the US. dollar is globally weak. They will be forced to leave these other nations alone. I doubt people are going to be trying to relocate here once there is nothing left.
A globally weak dollar could only crush the US when the yuan and ruble are weaker... but so far, those other 'rival' currencies are still weaker and have been growing weaker lately rather than stronger. I mean for all the dollar's flaws, it's still the superior currency and will be for quite some time. Maybe if China fixes it's real estate sector and Russia manages to defeat Ukraine, the dollar could lose out in the end but until then, I don't see BRICS doing much. Not to mention the fact that BRICS is far from united, with India and China having a ton of border disputes and openly hating one another. They got a long way to go before they can start to really threaten US hegemony.
Just saying that a lot of nations hate the U.S. plus as long as we have Democrats in charge of everything a lot of that you speak of could happen even faster. The U.S. won't remain "Superior" for very long with all it's printing and the debt? Don't even get me started on the Debt including all the mass inflation that's about to happen even much worse than it already is.
Oh for sure American debt is bad, but Chinese debt, Brazilian debt, Russian debt is terrible, too... all countries of the world are in debt, the system itself is broken. But in an economic war of attrition, the West will prevail. It holds all the cards, the currency, everything. More people leave BRICS than enter it, and all the elite offspring from BRICS nations studies in the West. Xi Jinpings own daughter lives in America lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 10:01 am
September 17th, 2023, 8:55 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Oh for sure American debt is bad, but Chinese debt, Brazilian debt, Russian debt is terrible, too... all countries of the world are in debt, the system itself is broken. But in an economic war of attrition, the West will prevail. It holds all the cards, the currency, everything. More people leave BRICS than enter it, and all the elite offspring from BRICS nations studies in the West. Xi Jinpings own daughter lives in America lol.
YEah but for how long? What are they going to do when the West is full blown third world? None of these people they are importing up here have shit to offer what so ever. Yet they flood the West with the third world constantly. How will the U.S. prevail when it's literately collapsing? Come up here to CA. The Chinese is benefiting off America's decline. Just because the leader of China daughter is here doesn't mean anything. She's probably also sending that money back home like most foreigners up here are doing. The Chinese also own property in the States.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote: Leave him be. Falcon is a happy go lucky Taiwanese man stuck in 2012. He wouldn't understand how everything has gone to sh*t for the past decade or so.
I'm US-born but my parents are from Taiwan. Unlike Winston, I do not have a Taiwanese ID.

I know that the world has become addicted to smartphones. But you can still meet wonderful ladies in real life, albeit with more effort. You just need to take a Winston-style approach. I've approached people in the 2020s. Tinder is helpful but is certainly not a necessity.
Last edited by Falcon on September 19th, 2023, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

September 17th, 2023, 8:22 am
Epsilon99 wrote:
I don't think Falcon gives a sh*t. He got a wonderful wife and family and having a blast living abroad. Same can be applied to older men and Boomers. They are just relics from the past. Leave him be. They don't know how much harder for a decent men to make a living and survive and how much more insane this world has become.
Boomers also frustrate me, since I was born in the 1990s.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Falcon wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 10:10 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote: Leave him be. Falcon is a happy go lucky Taiwanese man stuck in 2012. He wouldn't understand how everything has gone to sh*t for the past decade or so.
I'm US-born but my parents are from Taiwan. Unlike Winston, I do not have a Taiwanese ID.

I know that the world has become addicted to smartphones. But you can still meet wonderful ladies in real life, albeit with more effort. You just need to take a Winston-style approach. I've approached people in the 2020s. Tinder is helpful but is certainly not a necessity.
I don't mean to be a Debbie downer, or a cynic(That's in my name), but Tinder sucks for men. Too many simps spoil the dating broth. And Excuse me, but what is Winston-style approach? Paying for low quality whores in Angeles City? Winston couldn't get any normal Filipina girls, so he wind up banging whores instead? Is that the approach you are talking about? :?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Falcon wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 10:11 pm
September 17th, 2023, 8:22 am
Epsilon99 wrote:
Boomers also frustrate me, since I was born in the 1990s.
Me too. I was born in the 1990s. I live in the U.S. Have a job, but Americ*nt women dislike me because I'm a cheapstake and a cynic. Both are red flags for them.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Have you met Winston in real life? He talks to a lot of random people in real life. I've visited Winston several times and saw him do that with my own eyes.
Last edited by Falcon on September 21st, 2023, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.