American women are such shit

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
trident765
Freshman Poster

American women are such shit

Post by trident765 »

After downloading Tinder and trying it out in Colombia, I wasn't exactly impressed with the results. Like, I did match with attractive women, but getting dates with them is a real pain.

I started thinking "Colombia doesn't seem so great" and I decided to switch my location to the city I live in in America, to compare results.

But after doing this I quickly realized that no, there is no comparison. Not only did I not match with any American women, I just didn't see any profiles of any profiles of women I would have even wanted to match with. American women have a very high proportion of ugly and fat women. Even many of the popular looking slim blonde girls are ugly when you look at their face from an objective standpoint.

I have been swiping in America for only a few minutes and I did to my surprise actually get a match. She was a fat 30yo hambeast. NONE of the Colombian women I matched with were hambeasts.

Colombian women are slutty, but they aren't quite as trashy as American women. Yes many Colombian women have tattoos and take slutty photos in their profile pics. But they don't really post that many photos of themselves acting like f***ing morons in a nightclub, as if they are screaming "WOOOOOO!" with their friends, like American girls do.

American women just make me cringe. After swiping for a couple of days on Colombian Tinder, I grew to become somewhat selective about which girls I swipe right on. After trying American Tinder, I found that nearly all the women presented to me are women I would ignore on if they were Colombian Tinder.

Not to praise Colombian women too much. Like I said, getting dates with them still involves a few hoops, and they are a bit skanky. But at least they aren't all completely repulsive trash who all think they are too good for you like American women are.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Re: American women are such shit

Post by Epsilon99 »

It's true that women are not the only important thing in life. Focus on cultivating your passions, developing your character, and finding happiness in your pursuits. This will help you put your priorities in perspective and lead a fulfilling life. Remember to take care of your physical and mental health as well!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

What about meeting people in real life? I have never used Tinder and don't ever plan to use it.
trident765
Freshman Poster

Post by trident765 »

Falcon wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 10:20 am
What about meeting people in real life? I have never used Tinder and don't ever plan to use it.
American women have traumatized me and have made me fearful of talking to women. And even in Colombia I match with only a small fraction of the women I swipe right on. If my rejection rate in person is anywhere close to this then this would be unbearably frustrating.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

trident765 wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 10:30 am
Falcon wrote:
American women have traumatized me and have made me fearful of talking to women. And even in Colombia I match with only a small fraction of the women I swipe right on. If my rejection rate in person is anywhere close to this then this would be unbearably frustrating.
Good thing I'm pretty much invisible to American women because "they" are not even worthy to me. Most of them are like morbidly obese category. I mean some of them are nice, but damn.. most American women are over weight and ugly landwhales. I wouldn't wanna f*ck that even if somebody gave me a million dollars.

American women:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Most of the white ones are the worse out of them all.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 5:59 am
Yes. It kind of pains me to say this, but it's true... some of the biggest, most useless whores out there are white women nowadays. Although Western women regardless of race are all poisoned culturally for the most part.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 6:08 am
September 17th, 2023, 5:59 am
Yes. It kind of pains me to say this, but it's true... some of the biggest, most useless whores out there are white women nowadays. Although Western women regardless of race are all poisoned culturally for the most part.
It depends, I see loads of Islamic women here now and they seem less converted by the culture. Maybe it's because they haven't been here long enough, I don't know. I still see them wearing their hijabs, talking their own language, they still dress culturally the same as they would if they were back home. Of course I also knew a Muslim girl that did end up shitty after becoming heavily Westernized.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

September 17th, 2023, 6:15 am

It depends, I see loads of Islamic women here now and they seem less converted by the culture. Maybe it's because they haven't been here long enough, I don't know. I still see them wearing their hijabs, talking their own language, they still dress culturally the same as they would if they were back home. Of course I also knew a Muslim girl that did end up shitty after becoming heavily Westernized.
The first generation Islamic girls are good. Their daughters often are, too. But the granddaughters of the first Turks and Moroccans who came to Europe for work are giant whores nowadays for the most part. They just hide their whoreishness better, behind a facade of pristine Islamic virtue. In the end, the West takes all that is good and holy and perverts it in a horribly distorted way.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 6:16 am

The first generation Islamic girls are good. Their daughters often are, too. But the granddaughters of the first Turks and Moroccans who came to Europe for work are giant whores nowadays for the most part. They just hide their whoreishness better, behind a facade of pristine Islamic virtue. In the end, the West takes all that is good and holy and perverts it in a horribly distorted way.
Well I do agree with what you said about the hiding thing. Funny thing is the West won't have that much of an influence on the world anymore because the more nations that join up with Brics, the weaker the US get. They won't be able to do shit once the US. dollar is globally weak. They will be forced to leave these other nations alone.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:

Well I do agree with what you said about the hiding thing. Funny thing is the West won't have that much of an influence on the world anymore because the more nations that join up with Brics, the weaker the US get. They won't be able to do shit once the US. dollar is globally weak. They will be forced to leave these other nations alone. I doubt people are going to be trying to relocate here once there is nothing left.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

September 17th, 2023, 6:37 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Well I do agree with what you said about the hiding thing. Funny thing is the West won't have that much of an influence on the world anymore because the more nations that join up with Brics, the weaker the US get. They won't be able to do shit once the US. dollar is globally weak. They will be forced to leave these other nations alone. I doubt people are going to be trying to relocate here once there is nothing left.
You can thank Zionist Jewish Brainwashing for that. You know.. Feminism, Girl Power, Gender Equality, Affirmative Action, Political Correctness, etc.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

September 17th, 2023, 6:37 am
A globally weak dollar could only crush the US when the yuan and ruble are weaker... but so far, those other 'rival' currencies are still weaker and have been growing weaker lately rather than stronger. I mean for all the dollar's flaws, it's still the superior currency and will be for quite some time. Maybe if China fixes it's real estate sector and Russia manages to defeat Ukraine, the dollar could lose out in the end but until then, I don't see BRICS doing much. Not to mention the fact that BRICS is far from united, with India and China having a ton of border disputes and openly hating one another. They got a long way to go before they can start to really threaten US hegemony.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

Falcon wrote:
Get with the times, old man. Online is real life now. Most western toilets (females) are on their phones on social media, hookup apps, etc. all day now. They're too lazy to even leave the house now to buy groceries or food and even order those online which is one of the reasons why they're such fat, disgusting pigs now. There is nowhere for the average man to even approach a toilet now. Even on a university campus you will get reported for sexual harassment if you try talking to a toilet or asking her out nicely if you're not a football jock but she somehow has no problem f***ing a stranger bad boy that she just met on Tinder an hour ago.

I don't see how the majority of men can't be misogynists now.
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 7:10 am

You can thank Zionist Jewish Brainwashing for that. You know.. Feminism, Girl Power, Gender Equality, Affirmative Action, Political Correctness, etc.
You can also thank the gentile white men for giving these creatures rights. There was a reason they had no rights for thousands of years and then whitey decides to give rights to them and western society goes to shit.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 7:31 am
Falcon wrote:
Get with the times, old man. Online is real life now. Most western toilets (females) are on their phones on social media, hookup apps, etc. all day now. They're too lazy to even leave the house now to buy groceries or food and even order those online which is one of the reasons why they're such fat, disgusting pigs now. There is nowhere for the average man to even approach a toilet now. Even on a university campus you will get reported for sexual harassment if you try talking to a toilet or asking her out nicely if you're not a football jock but she somehow has no problem f***ing a stranger bad boy that she just met on Tinder an hour ago.

I don't see how the majority of men can't be misogynists now.
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 7:10 am

You can also thank the gentile white men for giving these creatures rights. There was a reason they had no rights for thousands of years and then whitey decides to give rights to them and western society goes to shit.
White gentile men were gullible and were lied to by the Jews. The whole holocaust thing was a fake genocide, but the Jews used that to buy sympathy from White gentiles and use that to infiltrate white societies and their governments. Now they reap what they sow. They are Jew's b*tch now.