The Final Solution: Get Rid of American Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

The Final Solution: Get Rid of American Women

Post by kangarunner »

After watching hours of MGTOW, red pill, and manosphere channel,

their only conclusions are that we as men should understand their female nature and simply reject them.

We as men should choose the best women and eliminate the inferior women from the gene pool.

We as men should HOLD POWER. Women should have NO POWER.

However, a better conclusion would be to figure a way to exterminate American women and Westernized women.

This is the final and most optimal solution.

Westernized women should be exterminated.

How should this be carried out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: The Final Solution: Get Rid of American Women

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
September 3rd, 2023, 6:51 pm
After watching hours of MGTOW, red pill, and manosphere channel,

their only conclusions are that we as men should understand their female nature and simply reject them.

We as men should choose the best women and eliminate the inferior women from the gene pool.

We as men should HOLD POWER. Women should have NO POWER.

However, a better conclusion would be to figure a way to exterminate American women and Westernized women.

This is the final and most optimal solution.

Westernized women should be exterminated.

How should this be carried out?
@Pixel--Dude
@Winston
Uh oh.. Kangarunner is talking about doing "genocide" of American and Western women.
Despite American women being vile c*nts.. Genocide is bit extreme.

Is this acceptable, What do you think?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

What is the best, most efficient way to carry this out?

Or we can use their masculinity and larger physical size and turn them into slave labor and import more feminine, traditional women to be our wives.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

aMERICAN women are a bunch of fat, smelly farm animals.

The fat of the land. Lard asses.

Disgusting, tattooed cunts. Empowered feminist bitches.

American women should be turned into farm animals.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

American women look like shit.

They are shit.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I'm so tired of having to look at american women.

I'm so f***ing tired of having to be around them.

All you men in america that put up with them are putting your penis in a penis cage.

It's simply not enough to go to another country.....I want THE SATISFACTION of watching american women fall down and to see their demise.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 3rd, 2023, 6:58 pm
Uh oh.. Kangarunner is talking about doing "genocide" of American and Western women.

Clearly he doesn't go far enough. At least 99% of humanity should be exterminated. No reason to limit this to American women.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

fschmidt wrote:
September 3rd, 2023, 8:54 pm

Clearly he doesn't go far enough. At least 99% of humanity should be exterminated. No reason to limit this to American women.
I would have agreed with you, but Pixel Dude and Winston said no discussing about "genocide" of a certain group in this site. I was just playing "parody" of Voyager1's reaction to Cornfed's and my prior discussion about black people. Although I already apologized and I am adhering to the mod's policy of no advocating of "genocide" of certain group of people.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

September 3rd, 2023, 9:02 pm
I would have agreed with you, but Pixel Dude and Winston said no "genocide". I was just playing "parody" of Voyager1's reaction to Cornfed's and my prior discussion about black people. Although I already apologized and adhere to the mod's policy of "no genocide".
They are free to ban me for supporting genocide. I guess anyone who approves of God's behavior in the story of Noah should also be banned.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

fschmidt wrote:
September 3rd, 2023, 9:05 pm
I would have agreed with you, but Pixel Dude and Winston said no "genocide". I was just playing "parody" of Voyager1's reaction to Cornfed's and my prior discussion about black people. Although I already apologized and adhere to the mod's policy of "no genocide".
They are free to ban me for supporting genocide. I guess anyone who approves of God's behavior in the story of Noah should also be banned.
Good point. The Christian god is quite a "genocidal" being, entity. Always talking about "Fire and Brimstone" and unleashing a planetwide flood to wipe out the worthless heathens. :lol: :lol: . Winston and pixel dude should ban Christian god too.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:

I would have agreed with you, but Pixel Dude and Winston said no discussing about "genocide" of a certain group in this site. I was just playing "parody" of Voyager1's reaction to Cornfed's and my prior discussion about black people. Although I already apologized and I am adhering to the mod's policy of no advocating of "genocide" of certain group of people.
Stop acting like a cock. I never told you not to talk about genocide. If you remember or actually read what I actually wrote I ASKED you to tone it down. I told you it was a REQUEST, not an ORDER. You didn't get a warning or anything. Cornfed was only banned for talking shit about my partner, not for his views or discussing genocide. Where I think the topic of genocide is pretty distasteful I have not told people what they can and can't talk about on a forum of free speech. I have always banned people for behaviour, not opinions. So stop twisting things and acting like a drama queen.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 3rd, 2023, 9:13 pm
fschmidt wrote:

Stop acting like a cock. I never told you not to talk about genocide. If you remember or actually read what I actually wrote I ASKED you to tone it down. I told you it was a REQUEST, not an ORDER. You didn't get a warning or anything. Cornfed was only banned for talking shit about my partner, not for his views or discussing genocide. Where I think the topic of genocide is pretty distasteful I have not told people what they can and can't talk about on a forum of free speech. I have always banned people for behaviour, not opinions. So stop twisting things and acting like a drama queen.
Ok, sorry boss.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:
September 3rd, 2023, 9:05 pm
I'm putting you on a six monther :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Why don't we have better angles to look at things from, than mass extermination and genocide? :-)

Last night my wife C asked me abou this forum and why I seem to spend (or "invest", as I termed it) quite a bit of time on it. I was actually tempted to introduce her on the forum. Then I read these kinds of extreme topics, or, rather, extreme takes to topics worth discussing, and think twice.

@fschmidt, @Natural_Born_Cynic, TPTB are lobotomising entire generations of entire countries, regardless of gender, race and socio-economic status. You see the damage TikTok and OnlyFans has done on both sides. While it's true that the majority of "contents producers" are women, in fact teenagers and young women, the majority of "contents consumers" are men, of any age. These two media platforms alone have forged an tribe of sluts and a corresponding army of simps, ready to squander dollars and time interacting with these online characters, instead of getting real interactions with real (better) people.

Damage is done, yet genocide is not the solution, or "a" solution. I would be happy to see Western governments growing a pair of balls and understanding that "free market" cannot be about demolishing a society's moral backbone.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

publicduende wrote:
September 3rd, 2023, 9:28 pm
Damage is done, yet genocide is not the solution, or "a" solution.
Why not?