She Finally Got Arrested

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

She Finally Got Arrested

Post by Taco »

100% CRAZY!!!!

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: She Finally Got Arrested

Post by Yohan »

What a terrible female, good to know she is now arrested. Not a single case I would say, women are often more violent and more abusive towards children than men. Interesting, such behavior does not count as 'domestic violence'.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: She Finally Got Arrested

Post by MrMan »

I wouldn't advocate sending kids to bed hungry as a punishment. Maybe make them eat spinach salad instead of dinosaur chicken nuggets. That would make sense for kids that got in a food fight and ruined the meal or something like that.

Removing a bed? If it's a big family and the kids have to rotate sleeping on the coach, that's okay. In some countries, people sleep on the floor. If it isn't winter and the kids isn't on a first story slab, it's probably not that big of a deal. When I was in Korea, they said old people liked to sleep on stone.

I haven't been that severe with my own kids. I've got a girl who is too old not to eat a little vegetables, and I make her taste vegetables. Hopefully something will click and she will eat normally without my policing it.