Woman Arrested For Playing With Herself

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman Arrested For Playing With Herself

Post by Taco »

[cough]

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman Arrested For Playing With Herself

Post by MrMan »

Those boys in blue are keeping us safe.

Weird on so many levels. They could do a don't get caught video on this one. She also gave them permission to examine her bag.

It's not normal behavior to sit on a vibrator on the beach and make sexual noises.

Just thinking if she'd lied and said it is nit legal to persecute her for a medical condition, and faked that spontaneous orgasm condition or said she had an itch ( on body cam) they probably would have backed off.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman Arrested For Playing With Herself

Post by MrMan »

I couldn't edit the last post.

I knew this guy who said if he went for a run, he had to take a leak about 30 minutes in. He used the bushes in a public park. A policeman gave him a warning. If he'd given him a citation for indecent exposure, he'd have been on the sex offender registry with the child molesters and rapists. I wonder if this woman will end up on a sex offender registry for her offense.

If a woman caught for a crime like this dating a man, and his family finds out she's on the sex offender registry, and she keeps getting broken up with and can't figure out why... and if she can't find a decent place to live near people she wants to date and ends up in an apartment willing to rent to someone on the sex offender. Those men looking for American women to date, instead of looking on Tinder, they can go to the sex offender registry. Homely women make themselves up and take picture from that one angle where they look attractive. if you thought the DMV picked the least flattering angle, think about the people who take mug shots. If a girl is pretty in a mug shot, she'd be pretty in real life. If a man ended up a woman who dealt with stress the way this woman does, but got her to direct all that energy toward him instead of a vibrator, I could see the appeal of that. But then he might not have a wife with the best judgment, decision-making skills, etc. Maybe she's a fairly normal person who made a one-off laps in judgment. But now she's on YouTube for it.

I'm not seriously recommending that approach, btw. I remember an episode of Seinfeld where George considered women in prison as an option for dating.