An anecdote from South Africa

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
trident765
Freshman Poster

An anecdote from South Africa

Post by trident765 »

Recently I was in South Africa and was struck by how desirable the White South African women are compared to White American women. I was walking in a shopping mall in South Africa, and first of all, most of the White South African women were slim and attractive, and none of them had tattoos, which I found shocking given that nearly every American woman has tattoos. In general the White South African women just looked like well adjusted women, long hair, conventional feminine dress, etc. They didnt dye their hair unnatural colors like American women do.

Granted, I did not get interest from White South African women in online dating, but despite this after seeing them I have some degree of respect for them, even if they don't want me.

Later on, as I was in the airport getting ready to fly home, I saw a young fat woman in the airport, with blue dyed hair. Here is a visual:

After seeing her, I thought to myself "this has to be an American woman". I knew there was no way she could be a White South African, because White South African women simply do not look like her. They do not dye their hair blue like her and they are not obese like her. Later on I heard her speaking to someone, and I could hear clearly that she had a perfect American accent. I was able to spot an American woman in an airport in a foreign country just by her fatness and gross hair coloring.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: An anecdote from South Africa

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

trident765 wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 8:38 pm
Recently I was in South Africa and was struck by how desirable the White South African women are compared to White American women. I was walking in a shopping mall in South Africa, and first of all, most of the White South African women were slim and attractive, and none of them had tattoos, which I found shocking given that nearly every American woman has tattoos. In general the White South African women just looked like well adjusted women, long hair, conventional feminine dress, etc. They didnt dye their hair unnatural colors like American women do.

Granted, I did not get interest from White South African women in online dating, but despite this after seeing them I have some degree of respect for them, even if they don't want me.

Later on, as I was in the airport getting ready to fly home, I saw a young fat woman in the airport, with blue dyed hair. Here is a visual:

After seeing her, I thought to myself "this has to be an American woman". I knew there was no way she could be a White South African, because White South African women simply do not look like her. They do not dye their hair blue like her and they are not obese like her. Later on I heard her speaking to someone, and I could hear clearly that she had a perfect American accent. I was able to spot an American woman in an airport in a foreign country just by her fatness and gross hair coloring.
Well south African women are bad now.
You should read the thread by Kradmelder, he is South African.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=31902
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
trident765
Freshman Poster

Post by trident765 »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 4th, 2023, 6:37 am

He seems spoiled. Who cares if a woman is lazy and doesn't cook? If these are the biggest problems with your country's women then you are living the dream.

Have you ever interacted with American women? The overwhelming majority of American women act like they hate me for no reason, even the fat ones like in the picture are mean for no reason. And the one or two who weren't absolute mean cunts from the beginning would play mind games with me to try to toy with my emotions, because they thought it was fun to make me infatuated with them and to watch me squirm when they stopped acting nice. No matter what American women are just a nightmare to interact with in my experience. If a woman can't cook, this is not a nightmare.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

trident765 wrote:

Yes, Kradmelder wrote a while ago very interesting comments about South Africa.

I was never in South Africa, so I cannot comment about white women there.

However in every country I have been so far, most women of any race/age were indeed better looking than women from USA.

A huge number of US women are seriously overweight, full with tattoos and piercings, often into drugs and alcohol, too lazy to care about their bodies otherwise, unable to dress up properly, every sentence they speak contains some vulgar words - piss, shit, f**k, asshole etc. etc. - often remarkably low IQ, sometimes I guess too low to be measured.

Many US-women are low-life, regardless their race... it's not only about white women.

So wherever you go as a man coming from the States, you will always feel somehow that women from foreign countries are so much better.
True or not is the question, but USA is surely not a good place for looking for a long term relationship with a nice girl.

Other places with not attractive women apart from USA I have seen with my own eyes are Canada, UK, Australia...
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yohan wrote:
December 4th, 2023, 9:05 am
trident765 wrote:

Yes, Kradmelder wrote a while ago very interesting comments about South Africa.

I was never in South Africa, so I cannot comment about white women there.

However in every country I have been so far, most women of any race/age were indeed better looking than women from USA.

A huge number of US women are seriously overweight, full with tattoos and piercings, often into drugs and alcohol, too lazy to care about their bodies otherwise, unable to dress up properly, every sentence they speak contains some vulgar words - piss, shit, f**k, asshole etc. etc. - often remarkably low IQ, sometimes I guess too low to be measured.

Many US-women are low-life, regardless their race... it's not only about white women.

So wherever you go as a man coming from the States, you will always feel somehow that women from foreign countries are so much better.
True or not is the question, but USA is surely not a good place for looking for a long term relationship with a nice girl.

Other places with not attractive women apart from USA I have seen with my own eyes are Canada, UK, Australia...
American women, most of them, are horrific. Winston Wu and many others have went over how they are terrible, ad nauseum.
Canadian women are just as worst. I read a thread women in Toronto are hardcore feminist, Social Justice Warrior, man hater.
viewtopic.php?t=17072
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

December 4th, 2023, 9:11 am
American women, most of them, are horrific. Winston Wu and many others have went over how they are terrible, ad nauseum.
Canadian women are just as worst. I read a thread women in Toronto are hardcore feminist, Social Justice Warrior, man hater.
viewtopic.php?t=17072
:lol:

I don't know, but South African white women cannot be worse that US/Canadian women, see links below...

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-u ... 6b9fad942b

Woman starts petition demanding airlines give plus-size flyers free seats

This article says it all, this 'woman' is from Canada.

I see frequently in Thailand women from Australia, and cannot remember to see even a single time an attractive woman fron that country.
Not much difference from USA/Canada. - What an unhealthy life-style, totally irresponsible even to their own bodies...

---------------------------

https://twitter.com/thenewstelegram/sta ... 0855387136

USA is even worse, can you believe that? Who are these idiots who PAT for that?

Obese American woman Bobbi-Jo Westley earns $2k a month from erotic webcam sessions

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

American women and American men are two sides of the same coin - obesity, shit tattoos, stupid hair, crap/no dress sense, loud and rude - it's not like American women are rubbish and the men are great - they both suffer from the same drawbacks because it's about culture and not gender. If you don't look something like a white South African male (dress sense, speak one of the languages, style, fit body as they usually are etc) then you don't stand much chance of getting one of their women on a fleeting trip.

If the women are rubbish in such a country then the men usually are also. One thing about South Africa, it is made up of many societies that are mainly insular, I can't imagine an American going over there of any stripe and trying to get an Afrikaner or a Xhosa woman without being there a long time and knowing their language and culture.
WesternWomenSuck
Freshman Poster

Post by WesternWomenSuck »

yick wrote:
December 4th, 2023, 4:59 pm
American women and American men are two sides of the same coin - obesity, shit tattoos, stupid hair, crap/no dress sense, loud and rude - it's not like American women are rubbish and the men are great - they both suffer from the same drawbacks because it's about culture and not gender. If you don't look something like a white South African male (dress sense, speak one of the languages, style, fit body as they usually are etc) then you don't stand much chance of getting one of their women on a fleeting trip.

If the women are rubbish in such a country then the men usually are also. One thing about South Africa, it is made up of many societies that are mainly insular, I can't imagine an American going over there of any stripe and trying to get an Afrikaner or a Xhosa woman without being there a long time and knowing their language and culture.
Yeah I'm not even white, so I didn't really expect any interest from White South African women. The reason I was in South Africa was for a business trip, not dating. I will mention though that I got a shit load of matches with Black African women on Tinder. Some of them had gigantic natural breasts, which I thought was kind of cool, because I always thought that if a woman has gigantic natural breasts she would never be interested in me. Unfortunately I was too busy with my coworkers to meet up with any of the women.