Any Good Things About American Women ?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

an american lady i was having a conversation with took a long pause, as if she was about to say something insightful.. and suddenly said "you think too much."

so they're great for conversation. :shock:
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

A stupid slave is a good slave.

All tyrants inherently hate anyone that can think. They instinctively know that if you can learn to spot spot the truth, you can then spot a lie.

And if there is one thing the American female is good at, its lying. Run, do not walk, to the nearest exit.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

LinuxOnly wrote:an american lady i was having a conversation with took a long pause, as if she was about to say something insightful.. and suddenly said "you think too much."

so they're great for conversation. :shock:
I used to get that all the time. Usually they were in the middle of chewing on a piece of gum, too, which made it all the worse. AW are mind-numbingly dull, in my opinion. I can't have a halfway decent conversation with them. The only exceptions are the really liberal ones, who then go off on their little pet "save the ____ (fill in the blank) cause du jour", and no longer want to talk about anything except that. They get fixated on their one "cause" to the exclusion of everything else in the world, or the ability to interact with normal human beings.

In a nutshell most AW are simply NOT well-balanced or well-rounded intellectually and/or not well adjusted mentally.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

It never fails to blow my mind when I observe "old world" women and then compare them to Anglo women. "Modern" Anglo women are completely useless as human beings. All animals earn their food and shelter somehow but Anglo women survive purely on the unwarranted benevolence of their men. What value to they have? All they do is consume, they are like a walking garbage disposal. What's more they are completely ungrateful what they have, they strut around like the world revolves around them and are especially hateful towards men. One of the most important contributions women are supposed to provide to society is inspiration and motivation. Real women give men energy and strength at different stages in their lives. Sometimes even a wink or a smile to an unappreciated man is enough to give him a huge boost. And that's important because men design, build and maintain EVERYTHING. We became advanced because men were willing to take risks and make huge sacrifices to better the lives of "women and children". Without contact with ladylike women, men are not exposed to the feminine energy which invigorates them and have no reason to continue to exert effort and make thankless sacrifices for the benefit of others. Anglo women actually depress men with their offensive behavior and drain their energy with their scowls and nasal tones. Their presence is literally harmful to mental and physical health of the dedicated men who keep Western civilization (and thus the decadent lifestyle of these miscreants) from crumbling. I believe for instance the presence of English speaking skanks in restaurants can disrupt ones digestion. And they can do much worse. Say you are driving, in a good mood and listening to the radio, suddenly an advertisement with a nasal nagger comes on, one can easily lose the will to live and careen the car off the road or lose concentration and have an unintended accident. What has protected us to a degree from ruination in the past is that women were too dumb to graduate with degrees in engineering, astronomy or similar majors, and naturally unwilling to work as welders, electricians, or in other unglamourous, dangerous fields involving maintenance and construction. This kept the most important jobs for keeping our complex society running virtually female free. And if any women were present they tended to be foreigners on a work visa who are intelligent and relatively pleasant.

Foreign women work hard, often from morning to night; they cook, they clean, they worry about their husbands and children, they look after themselves.. they uphold their looks and dignity. Though women the world over are steadily becoming less useful yet more entitled as they become "modern" they are still a long ways away from Anglo women. For example East-Asian women are clearly decreasing in quality as housewives and mothers, however at least they study hard in school, they often work long hours at unpleasant jobs (instead of doing nothing while getting paid because of government mandated hiring policies), and most important to men they make an effort to look their best and do very well with what nature gave them. Whereas most Anglo women put no effort in keeping their weight down, and many do their best to destroy any natural beauty they have, plus non of them are anything but dead weight at their desk jobs or at home. They are annoying wives and horrific mothers. From what I have observed, in America at least, single fathers produce better children than many nuclear families, but by far the worst is of course single mothers. Literally the only reason they are allowed to live like privileged parasites is because they were born with a vagina. Anglo women have been unable or unwilling to eliminate their only remaining use to Anglo men because it is a consequence of their biology and not their behaviour. They are the natural receptacle of a penis. But Anglo women do not even present men with a decent quality product. The pussies of Anglo women are as rotten as their souls. Nowhere else on earth do women have as many sexual partners, and as little pleasure to offer those partners, as the Anglosphere. They kill their femininity before it even develops during adolescence, they are sluts by their early teens and full blown whores at age 16-19 and are are physically done like a used up condom by age 20-23 at the latest.

So anyways after about 2 years of thinking about this, I've found some more talents American women have besides driving oversized SUVs to the drive-thru and turning loads of men into celibates and homosexuals.. And here they are:

Hard working men crave entertainment as a stress reliever but exciting, high stakes competitive events like the World Cup finals or good Boxing/MMA fights are rare. Like Blacks living on welfare and low-income housing, American women contribute very little for society except for violence. But when filmed this violence can become a perverse form of sport, and is on occasion entertaining to watch from a distance. So American women do actually produce some worth to the world and to the men they leech off, as freak-show attractions.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Think Different wrote:
wuxi wrote:What I like about american women the most is they seem to have no interest in me romantically. I just sleep better at night with this knowledge.
Excellent point. That should be a load off most men's mind. I've already warned my wife that women in Europe give me a lot of attention, and she's not used to that, having spent our entire married life in the US. Here in the US American women have ZERO interest in me (not that I'm looking). But in Europe, I get a lot of stares, chatty conversation and flirty behavior from women. She's just gonna have to get used to it! :)
Women in the US have absolutely no idea how to flirt with men or even show any interest in men. They expect men to do all the work and of course are only interested in guys over six feet tall, athletic and rich.

Don't feel bad that women in the US don't show any interest you, they are actually doing you a favor. By not interacting with American woman, you avoiding a false rape charge, false abuse charge, false stalking charge and false harassment charge.

Avoid American women like the plague, because American women are a plague! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Yea, and these AW waste insane amounts of money on nails, hair and crap beauty products. I hate it! AW will be fat, out of shape, and have a poor health profile, but will still spend 40-80 every two weeks to get their nails done, and another 100+ bucks a month for hair care.

And it's no wonder why women age so horribly. Women solely focus on improving the exterior (i.e., nails, clothes, shoes) and never the interior (i.e., muscles, maintaining quality nutrition).
Let's not forget those fat old AW who think they can improve their appearance with tattoos and body piercings. Do they even have mirrors in their homes? :?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

S_Parc wrote:Dude I live in a sport town ... Boston. If you don't talk sports, you have virtually no in-road anywhere in town.
That's true anywhere in the USA. It's damn hard being an American guy who doesn't follow sports. It seriously limits your social life.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

The only good thing about AW that I can think of is that you don't have to support them financially. Hell, if you play your cards right and don't mind losing your self-respect, you could find an American woman who will support you while you stay home and watch her brats.

One of the biggest worries I have about my Ukrainian gf is that I'll have to spend a fortune to bring her over here and support her for years.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

jamesbond wrote:
Think Different wrote:
wuxi wrote:What I like about american women the most is they seem to have no interest in me romantically. I just sleep better at night with this knowledge.
Excellent point. That should be a load off most men's mind. I've already warned my wife that women in Europe give me a lot of attention, and she's not used to that, having spent our entire married life in the US. Here in the US American women have ZERO interest in me (not that I'm looking). But in Europe, I get a lot of stares, chatty conversation and flirty behavior from women. She's just gonna have to get used to it! :)
Women in the US have absolutely no idea how to flirt with men or even show any interest in men. They expect men to do all the work and of course are only interested in guys over six feet tall, athletic and rich.

Don't feel bad that women in the US don't show any interest you, they are actually doing you a favor. By not interacting with American woman, you avoiding a false rape charge, false abuse charge, false stalking charge and false harassment charge.

Avoid American women like the plague, because American women are a plague! :lol:
DIT-[CAMEL-]TO!

And it's so true how mature women en Latinoamerica look like WIVES instead of looking like "COUGARS". Cougars aggregates the sluttiness pun to its own meaning.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am alive!
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

That cougar sure does look good though. Damn.....

*burrrr!*

Hard to resist! Gah!

Hero, if you wanna be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOO!
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

That 49 year old woman looks good!!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Hero wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Dude I live in a sport town ... Boston. If you don't talk sports, you have virtually no in-road anywhere in town.
That's true anywhere in the USA. It's damn hard being an American guy who doesn't follow sports. It seriously limits your social life.
I have to disagree with you there. I have a very good social life and I don't follow sports at all. You may not be able to bond with certain people on a sports level but that doesn't mean you can't bond with them on another level.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

kai1275 wrote:Hero, if you wanna be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOO!
Huh?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hero wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Hero, if you wanna be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOO!
Huh?
Never heard of The Nature Boy Ric Flair the wrestler?

The only good thing about AW that I can think of is that you don't have to support them financially. Hell, if you play your cards right and don't mind losing your self-respect, you could find an American woman who will support you while you stay home and watch her brats.

One of the biggest worries I have about my Ukrainian gf is that I'll have to spend a fortune to bring her over here and support her for years.
Basically, if you wanna be the man, you gotta beat the man (Corporate America)....