Any Good Things About American Women ?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

gsjackson wrote:
Repatriate wrote:I noticed that American women can be useful for certain occupations..for instance they are good at sales, lawyer, and PR type positions. Those are situations when you need aggressive and conniving people to do the job. American women are a natural fit.
Speaking from the standpoint of having practiced law for several years, I would say that the qualities you speak of have been a plague on the American workplace for about the last 30 years. To take law as an example -- despite its reputation to the contrary, the law can't really function primarily in an adversarial mode. For the system to work, you need lots of negotiating and compromising. When the profession was mostly men, that's how things worked. But American women, tutored by feminist harpies, have got to show how tough they are, and consequently are much less inclined to deal. It's led to a demoralized and far less functional profession.

And I would disagree that this is something that comes naturally to women, even AW. Witnessing it up close and personal, you can see it as an unnatural thing, something that undermines their true natures.
Yes, I agree. A woman who steps into a position were she has to deal with men will come into the situation with a chip on her shoulder and will feel that she needs to lay down the law, or get tough on everybody out of fear that she won't be taken seriously. Other women should not even be working at all because they are not fair or consistent like a man would be when laying down the law.

Anyhow, I have worked in all male environments and it's much better. The work ethic is kept high and distractions are kept to a minimum.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

If you are a sports geek like me then American women do have some advantages. But the pretty, athletic, fun loving girl is coveted and quickly snatched up by the highest quality men so they don't stay on the market very long.

So in the end game, you still play sports with them (along with their perfect husbands/bf) and they make pretty good friends.

My one and only beef about Asian women is that MOST do not dig sports. But the scales still tip in the favor of Asian women and this small shortcoming is easily overcome.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

wuxi wrote:What I like about american women the most is they seem to have no interest in me romantically. I just sleep better at night with this knowledge.
Hee Hee, that's a riot! I guess that's one way to look at things here in the US. :lol:
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

If you are a sports geek like me then American women do have some advantages. But the pretty, athletic, fun loving girl is coveted and quickly snatched up by the highest quality men so they don't stay on the market very long.

So in the end game, you still play sports with them (along with their perfect husbands/bf) and they make pretty good friends.

My one and only beef about Asian women is that MOST do not dig sports. But the scales still tip in the favor of Asian women and this small shortcoming is easily overcome.
Now this is my weakness topic, really. You know, before moving to the USA, I LOVED SPORTS. Now that I lived here for a while - I HATE SPORTS and all of these idiots watching all kinds of games!!! Sports has replaced "LIFE" for most of the American population. What would people even talk about if there was no games on TV? Where would people even gather if there was no football pre-after-games? Retards wearing sports uniforms all around, in every freaking state! How does professional football influence lives of people watching it? It does NOT! How does football help people to reduce their debt or get a new job? IT DOES NOT! Completely dumbed down! I went to one football game in college and REGRETTED it because everyone was wasted and payed more attention to cheerleaders and some stupid dancing than watching an actual game and cheering!!! When I watch soccer, I actually cheer for my country and don't care about cheerleaders. Not in America, beer and chicks are more important.

Don't get me wrong, I love to exercise when I get a chance and I love to PLAY sports. I was in my high school soccer team in Ukraine. But no one of my friends idolized soccer as meaning of their life and certainly NO ONE ever expected women to be into sports or actually talk about football (soccer) 24/7.

What is worst? I HATE GIRLS WATCHING AND PLAYING AMERICAN FOOTBALL! I mean, WTF??? Is that girly sports to watch? Why do girls talk about sports and like sports in America? Next thing - girls will discuss benefits of GM V8 over Ford's V6 supercharged! JEEZ, leave football for guys! I mean, there is a reason why guys don't discuss latest lipstick designs? Have you heard guys discussing latest Tampax or purses? No, because it is a female topic. I had SO MANY times an American girl coming up to me at the bar asking ONE RETARDED QUESTION: "Have you SEEN the GAME?" She expected me to know what game and expected that I will talk about it. When I responded that I don't watch sports, every girl would get shocked like she saw a UFO!

Not only women in the USA are becoming men, men are so brainwashed that they EXPECT women to be into sports! Amazing, I feel like laughing and crying at the same time at the moment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
ladislav wrote:The main good thing is that speak English, they come from the same culture as you and have the same American common sense. You can talk on topics that you know about and they will understand you. You do not have to worry about visas for them or resettling and visas for you. You do not have to worry about their families coming to borrow money from you and not paying back. They understand human rights and they will not embarrass you in public when you go to parties and all. Personal hygiene is good, too. They have a 1st world passport and you can take them with you and not worry about the immigration in Europe not letting them in.
They will normally know how to budget money, live frugally and invest. For the most part.
Ladislav, I'm afraid you are far too kind in your assessment of AW.

Most AW do not see things as I do and they do not understand me and my opinions. Ask one if pre-nuptial contracts are a smart idea and they will blow up on the defensive. Also, ask one if men should forgo marriage and they will do the same. Ask one if American men should be free to date FW and they will throw charges of economic exploitation or pedophilia at you.

About embarrassing us in public, they are more likely than most other women to get drunk in public and berate men in public. The UK is possibly the only place where the women are worse in this regard.

Finally, it is axiomatic that most AW are NOT good with issues of personal finance. Most are spendthrifts and waste money on thousand dollar handbags and shoes that they will barely use. Retailers know that they can double a price on an item, yet mark it as a "sale" price and AW will buy it like there is no tomorrow.

Hopefully this upcoming generation of AW are going to be better than my generation, but in the meantime, I will continue to ignore them and enjoy my Ossetian sweetheart.
Ladislav meant that you can talk about things in your own culture and understand your customs and way of thinking in the general sense. You can talk about old shows that you used to like for example, like "The Dukes of Hazzard" which you can't with a foreign woman. You can relate to each other's background, and an American woman won't expect you to pay for her whole family or allow her family to leech off you for instance. There's a common understanding in that sense that you don't have with a Filipina who thinks it's not rude to treat you like Santa Claus and ask for things without shame. Etc. Ladislav is right in that sense. We aren't talking about deeper beliefs, just cultural norms of understanding.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

"What is worst? I HATE GIRLS WATCHING AND PLAYING AMERICAN FOOTBALL! I mean, WTF??? Is that girly sports to watch? Why do girls talk about sports and like sports in America? Next thing - girls will discuss benefits of GM V8 over Ford's V6 supercharged! JEEZ, leave football for guys! I mean, there is a reason why guys don't discuss latest lipstick designs? Have you heard guys discussing latest Tampax or purses? No, because it is a female topic. I had SO MANY times an American girl coming up to me at the bar asking ONE RETARDED QUESTION: "Have you SEEN the GAME?" She expected me to know what game and expected that I will talk about it. When I responded that I don't watch sports, every girl would get shocked like she saw a UFO! "

In 1996 cable began to hire chicks for USA sports broadcasts. I noticed it one day, having a life that entailed not watching tv nor going to many games nor having cable.

This is because in the USA women spend 85% of all consumer dollars and men earn about 55%. So the women spend all of THEIR money, and half of the man's money as well. The advertisers pressured the NFL to make it 'woman friendly'.

So now you have the Pink Shoe campaign for breast cancer.
That's to get women to watch.

So now you have a big half time show at the Super Bowl.

Now you have all of these on screen graphics so that instead of paying attention to the game and knowing the rules you can just glance at the screen and know what is going on.

My recommendation is to treat the USA like a very good travel destination spot, but don't ever think of living there. Not worth it anymore. The money you earn is countered by the hellish toll on your mind and body.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

wuxi wrote:What I like about american women the most is they seem to have no interest in me romantically. I just sleep better at night with this knowledge.
Maybe the best thought ever.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

globetrotter wrote:"What is worst? I HATE GIRLS WATCHING AND PLAYING AMERICAN FOOTBALL! I mean, WTF??? Is that girly sports to watch? Why do girls talk about sports and like sports in America? Next thing - girls will discuss benefits of GM V8 over Ford's V6 supercharged! JEEZ, leave football for guys! I mean, there is a reason why guys don't discuss latest lipstick designs? Have you heard guys discussing latest Tampax or purses? No, because it is a female topic. I had SO MANY times an American girl coming up to me at the bar asking ONE RETARDED QUESTION: "Have you SEEN the GAME?" She expected me to know what game and expected that I will talk about it. When I responded that I don't watch sports, every girl would get shocked like she saw a UFO!

Dude I live in a sport town ... Boston. If you don't talk sports, you have virtually no in-road anywhere in town. Before, it was mainly a guy's venue, now women have infiltrated it. I think the plan is kinda simple, give men no freedom because once sports is taken over, 100% of a man's freewill will be controlled by the CLCs (Castrating Lesbian C*nts). Then, the only place left for men is to join a Chess Club and those guys are considered "nerds", not real men. And thanks to the Deep Blue/Kasparov match, even Chess is losing popularity.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Excellent point. That should be a load off most men's mind. I've already warned my wife that women in Europe give me a lot of attention, and she's not used to that, having spent our entire married life in the US. Here in the US American women have ZERO interest in me (not that I'm looking). But in Europe, I get a lot of stares, chatty conversation and flirty behavior from women. She's just gonna have to get used to it! :)
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

have2fly wrote:

Now this is my weakness topic, really. You know, before moving to the USA, I LOVED SPORTS. Now that I lived here for a while - I HATE SPORTS and all of these idiots watching all kinds of games!!! Sports has replaced "LIFE" for most of the American population. What would people even talk about if there was no games on TV? Where would people even gather if there was no football pre-after-games? Retards wearing sports uniforms all around, in every freaking state! How does professional football influence lives of people watching it? It does NOT! How does football help people to reduce their debt or get a new job? IT DOES NOT! Completely dumbed down! I went to one football game in college and REGRETTED it because everyone was wasted and payed more attention to cheerleaders and some stupid dancing than watching an actual game and cheering!!! When I watch soccer, I actually cheer for my country and don't care about cheerleaders. Not in America, beer and chicks are more important.

Don't get me wrong, I love to exercise when I get a chance and I love to PLAY sports. I was in my high school soccer team in Ukraine. But no one of my friends idolized soccer as meaning of their life and certainly NO ONE ever expected women to be into sports or actually talk about football (soccer) 24/7.

What is worst? I HATE GIRLS WATCHING AND PLAYING AMERICAN FOOTBALL! I mean, WTF??? Is that girly sports to watch? Why do girls talk about sports and like sports in America? Next thing - girls will discuss benefits of GM V8 over Ford's V6 supercharged! JEEZ, leave football for guys! I mean, there is a reason why guys don't discuss latest lipstick designs? Have you heard guys discussing latest Tampax or purses? No, because it is a female topic. I had SO MANY times an American girl coming up to me at the bar asking ONE RETARDED QUESTION: "Have you SEEN the GAME?" She expected me to know what game and expected that I will talk about it. When I responded that I don't watch sports, every girl would get shocked like she saw a UFO!

Not only women in the USA are becoming men, men are so brainwashed that they EXPECT women to be into sports! Amazing, I feel like laughing and crying at the same time at the moment.
FINALLY! Another man who can't stand watching televised sports (televised golf, anyone?...YAWN!) I like sports, but I prefer to DO THEM MYSELF, and not watch other men running around a field. I also prefer individual sports that allow me to wind down, as opposed to adrenaline-pumping macho shit. I go for fishing, backpacking, snowshoeing, martial arts, etc. (OK, some of those are very adrenaline-pumping, but not in the knuckle-dragging sense...)

I also don't have a TV in my house, since I can't stand all the bullshit noise and mindless blather on TV (and they expect me to pay for it, to boot?). When Americans find out these things about me, they look at me like I'm from Mars. I'm so glad to be going back to Europe, where people have a healthy respect for letting people be individuals and not conformists.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

RedDog wrote:I also don't have a TV in my house, since I can't stand all the bullshit noise and mindless blather on TV (and they expect me to pay for it, to boot?). When Americans find out these things about me, they look at me like I'm from Mars. I'm so glad to be going back to Europe, where people have a healthy respect for letting people be individuals and not conformists.
not in Italy they don't! :D

4:25, part about sports!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

My answer is no.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Grunt wrote:My answer is no.
There is some good in bad. For example, when you were a child and you touched a hot stove, you learned quite quickly from that painful experience never to touch a hot stove with your bare hands again.

Likewise, AWs teach us to avoid toxic women and relationships. That is a good thing.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:Likewise, AWs teach us to avoid toxic women and relationships. That is a good thing.
It's best to avoid American women like the plague! If you want to get married, go overseas to find quality women. Personally, I wouldn't touch an American woman with a ten foot pole! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Hey at least American women know how to drive pick-up trucks and GMC Subarban's pretty well! And scream at the McDonalds employee in the drive-thru, then demand free fries or to see the supervisor. And they can microwave a frozen pizza if there's nothing too distracting on tv.