Updated memberlist

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Updated memberlist

Post by zboy1 »

Okay. First of all, I don't want to here any whining about why someone has or hasn't been excluded or included on the list; for now, the memberlist stands, unless someone gets kicked-out. And any new members from this point on, will only be added at the beginning of every month, such as what is being done with new members on RooshV's forum.

Here are the people that I've invited to be on the new expat-forum:

JP, abcdavid01, Adama, AmericanInMexico, aozora13,anamericaninbangkok, Array9, AsiaBill, Banano, Baoning, celery2010, CerealKiller, CheezeRaider, chilobo, colibri, Contrarian Exptatriate, Da Rick, Dark Sol, DarrenFW, DaveWe, Digital Nomad, Disco Pro Joe, Dragon, E_Irizzary, ethan sg, eurobrat, Everdred, Falcon, fschmidt, Ghost, globetrotter, globe-trotter, Google, green1976, Greetercb, Grunt, GsJackson, GuitarGuy996, have2fly, Hero, Hoecus, Jackal

JamaicanInChina, jcris7, Jester, Jeygonza, Jovian, kai1275, kai8482, ladislav, KristineTheStrawberyGirl, luoldeng9, magnum, ManInSiam, MarkDy, MarcosZeitola, MatureDJ, mguy, MJay1978, momopi, Mr S, MrPeabody, Ned Zepellin, NorthAmericanGuy, newlifeinPhilippines, onezero4u, OutWest, pete98146, polya, publicduende, Raja, Rayn, Repatriate, Richie Boy, Rock, Seeker, skateboardstephen, smallcheese, ssjparis, starchild5, steve55, sushiman, Taco, Thailand Rockstar, The Arab, The Adventurer, Think Different, Travelin Man, Ukranian Guide, Will N. Dowd, Winston, WorldTraveler, xiongmao, Yohan, zacb

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Updated memberlist

Post by eurobrat »

zboy1 wrote:Okay. First of all, I don't want to here any whining about why someone has or hasn't been excluded or included on the list; for now, the memberlist stands, unless someone gets kicked-out. And any new members from this point on, will only be added at the beginning of every month, such as what is being done with new members on RooshV's forum.

Here are the people that I've invited to be on the new expat-forum:

JP, abcdavid01, Adama, AmericanInMexico, aozora13,anamericaninbangkok, Array9, AsiaBill, Banano, Baoning, celery2010, CerealKiller, CheezeRaider, chilobo, colibri, Contrarian Exptatriate, Da Rick, Dark Sol, DarrenFW, DaveWe, Digital Nomad, Disco Pro Joe, Dragon, E_Irizzary, ethan sg, eurobrat, Everdred, Falcon, fschmidt, Ghost, globetrotter, globe-trotter, Google, green1976, Greetercb, Grunt, GsJackson, GuitarGuy996, have2fly, Hero, Hoecus, Jackal

JamaicanInChina, jcris7, Jester, Jeygonza, Jovian, kai1275, kai8482, ladislav, KristineTheStrawberyGirl, luoldeng9, magnum, ManInSiam, MarkDy, MarcosZeitola, MatureDJ, mguy, MJay1978, momopi, Mr S, MrPeabody, Ned Zepellin, NorthAmericanGuy, newlifeinPhilippines, onezero4u, OutWest, pete98146, polya, publicduende, Raja, Rayn, Repatriate, Richie Boy, Rock, Seeker, skateboardstephen, smallcheese, ssjparis, starchild5, steve55, sushiman, Taco, Thailand Rockstar, The Arab, The Adventurer, Think Different, Travelin Man, Ukranian Guide, Will N. Dowd, Winston, WorldTraveler, xiongmao, Yohan, zacb
I do not understand what are the requirements to join, do you currently have to be expatriating or have a history of it?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

One of four requirements to join:

1) Is an experienced traveler that has traveled to many different countries

or

2)Is currently or has been an expat, working or living in a foreign country.

or

3) Has extensive knowledge about a particular foreign country--including the women, the culture and the language of a country.

or

4) Is intimately knowledgeable in meeting and dating foreign women (with some members even operating a foreign dating service or website).
Think Different
Junior Poster

I'll give it a shot

Post by Think Different »

Thanks for inviting me. I've been gone a while, but I'll give this sub-forum a shot and see if it stays civil and useful. I'm now living and working in Germany, so if I can provide any help or insight to others looking to find a better life abroad, let me know.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: I'll give it a shot

Post by eurobrat »

Think Different wrote:Thanks for inviting me. I've been gone a while, but I'll give this sub-forum a shot and see if it stays civil and useful. I'm now living and working in Germany, so if I can provide any help or insight to others looking to find a better life abroad, let me know.
Where in Germany are you? I'm moving to Berlin in less than a month. Getting out of Italy for awhile.
Last edited by eurobrat on June 29th, 2014, 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I'm in Munich. Agreed...the Italian economy is in the toilet and there are few jobs to be found, or if you find one, it pays 3x less than the same job in Germany.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Think Different wrote:I'm in Munich. Agreed...the Italian economy is in the toilet and there are few jobs to be found, or if you find one, it pays 3x less than the same job in Germany.
Yep and not to mention all the corruption, if you can find a job it's most likely 100% because you know someone and they really like you.

Not to mention that even though I'm Italian citizen I have never 100% felt accepted. After a year here I still only have one Italian friend and have yet to go on a date with a girl. I'm clueless on how to break into social groups where people have known each other for 5-10-15 years. My generation here seems frustrated and angry, the girls are little monsters and clones of the american girls with tattoos, piercings, chain smoking and always bitching all the time.

It's sad because the place itself is one of the most beautiful places in Europe with the best food, yet there's just too much turmoil and society here has been derailed to the point where I don't think it could ever be normal.

Munich is nice, you're probably getting really good pay too. You back at a corporate job?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Think Different wrote:it pays 3x less than the same job in Germany.
And the fact when you're interviewing with an Italian company how arrogant the manager will be in the interview, also they sit there and try to make you feel like you should be graced by god that you were given the chance to interview with their company.

It's pretty sad the attitude here and the way people treat each other. It makes you feel very un-welcomed which is something I wasn't expecting of Italy.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I'm honored to see my name, just before Winston's on the HA elite members club.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Think Different wrote:I'm in Munich. Agreed...the Italian economy is in the toilet and there are few jobs to be found, or if you find one, it pays 3x less than the same job in Germany.
Yep and not to mention all the corruption, if you can find a job it's most likely 100% because you know someone and they really like you.

Not to mention that even though I'm Italian citizen I have never 100% felt accepted. After a year here I still only have one Italian friend and have yet to go on a date with a girl. I'm clueless on how to break into social groups where people have known each other for 5-10-15 years. My generation here seems frustrated and angry, the girls are little monsters and clones of the american girls with tattoos, piercings, chain smoking and always bitching all the time.

It's sad because the place itself is one of the most beautiful places in Europe with the best food, yet there's just too much turmoil and society here has been derailed to the point where I don't think it could ever be normal.

Munich is nice, you're probably getting really good pay too. You back at a corporate job?
Why don't you join the Italian mafia? haha. Just kidding.
I didn't know it was that bad in Italy.
Can't you just go to the many art museums there and meet some girls into art?
Have you tried dating sites?
Have you tried going to Meetup.com groups?
Can't you make friends with older more mature people and have them introduce you to girls?
Can't you go to the Vatican and meet some nice Catholic girl?
Have you tried meeting people on Couchsurfing.org or HospitalityClub.org? Couchsurfing has groups that have meetups in each city around the world.
Have you been to other parts of Italy, like the southern part, or small towns and villages? People in the countryside are usually more open.
Last edited by Winston on June 30th, 2014, 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Updated memberlist

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:Okay. First of all, I don't want to here any whining about why someone has or hasn't been excluded or included on the list; for now, the memberlist stands, unless someone gets kicked-out. And any new members from this point on, will only be added at the beginning of every month, such as what is being done with new members on RooshV's forum.
Why do you only want to add members at the beginning of each month? What's the logic and rationale behind that? Why does Roosh do that? I don't see the benefit in that. People should be added anytime as long as they meet the qualifications. Such rules seem unnecessary.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

Can't you make friends with older more mature people and have them introduce you to girls?
Have you tried meeting people on Couchsurfing.org or HospitalityClub.org? Couchsurfing has groups that have meetups in each city around the world.
Have you been to other parts of Italy, like the southern part, or small towns and villages? People in the countryside are usually more open.
Dude your the last person who could survive in this place.

You might like the food though since you seem to like Italian food but there's no variety here and you get sick of pizza, pasta and basic meats all the time. There is no variety like Mexican, Asian, Indian, etc. So that might drive you insane like it did me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

Dude your the last person who could survive in this place.

You might like the food though since you seem to like Italian food but there's no variety here and you get sick of pizza, pasta and basic meats all the time. There is no variety like Mexican, Asian, Indian, etc. So that might drive you insane like it did me.
Are you going to answer my questions above?

I saw a long trip report you wrote on Facebook. When are you going to post it here?

I'm Asian and being Asian in Europe does give you some novelty advantage, which opens some doors for social opportunities. But it depends on chance and luck too.

You mean you can't even make friends with guys there? How hard can that be?

I might vibe better in Italy than you because I have a deep romantic artistic European soul that is into arts and history. So my wavelength would be similar to that of people there. Maybe not the young generation, but the older generation yeah.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Thanks for the invite! I feel more comfortable posting a trip report in this section that is only available to approved members.