How did living in the US change your foreign wife?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

theprimebait wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Sounds like she was actually pretty bad before she got to the US actually... ThePrimebait probably would have more insight on that, but Middle Eastern/N/W African women have their own issues that make them bad matches for Western men. Their culture is pretty f***ing shady. My ex-wife is Nigerian and even though she was extremely Americanized, it was bad Nigerian culture issues that ruined things in the end. They try to take advantages of guys like us because we do not understand the "shit" in their culture. We tend not to yank their f***ing chains either, early on. The primebait mentioned something like with middle eastern women/Persian women this a while ago, and that made me really think.

My ex past African boyfriends treated her rougher than I did. Now long after the fact, I see why they did that. Egyptians are very very similar to other north-west Africans in nature. I have a handful of "friends" from Egypt. 2 of them f***ing stabbed me in the back fairly recently, and we have been really f***ing good friends for over 6 years or something! A buddy from Morroco was even worse. He and the Egyptian buddies are all friends too. They actually did me wrong together in a way (very long story). My ex-wife stabbed me in the back and they loved sometimes chatting with her to make me doing things a certain way. They loved to act like they had some "African Mafia"..

One of those same Egyptian buddies abandoned some of his family members (during Egypt's issues) and said some horrible things about them to me. He is also a fake a** Muslim, partying, smoking, and drinking. Probably snorts lines too in private for all I know. God doesn't like ugly though. His mom got killed in a tragic accident not long after he said that. That is why I was not shocked when he did me dirty.

I now see why Africans get the bad rap for being very disloyal. You could not have paid me to date another woman from any part of Africa. That is why I went Asian instead. If they choose you, you will have a hard time getting rid of them. Rarely ever do you hear about an Asian woman snitching or selling out her husband for anything really. You are more likely to see them take control of money and possessions instead of selling out their man to get them.

I value loyalty more than other things in life, so Asian wife was an automatic no brainer for me, if I could get one, because I knew being black was my only big challenge to that goal back then.
any arab woman that would hookup with a white guy(unless the white guy is a muslim convert and she met him thru her father or some kind of matchmaker)is a whore.

im not kidding.in arab societies,women do not casually hookup with men they don't know.its a no-no to meet your spouse the way westerners do it.

''good girls''in arab countries only meet their husbands thru the local Imam,their father,or whatever choice their male relatives present to them.

if you want a ''good girl''there youd have to really ask her family about her reputation,ANALYZE her family piety,and her past etc etc

Arab men know this,wich is why they get the good apples.Ive known a few white(and black) guys with Middle eastern women and only the ones in where their women were good quality was because their turkish male friends GOT THEM their wives FOR THEM.

they did it the way the en of that society do it.

the other white guys and a few black guys ive seen with turkish women who did it the wrong way,by dating and doing it the western way,got the fat,ugly and also been cummed in a 10 times by different men of her own ethnicity women.

the discard of her race,so to speak.

to Kai:

moroccans,Tunisians,and egyptians in general are scum.they are the white trash version of the arab world.

especially tunisians and moroccans,but their higher classes are oke though.

Moroccans are low class,imbecilic and oppurtunistic lazy bums...this is common knowledge in the arab world..they are the Jews of the arab world,only they have no money :lol:

arabs only associatte with them when were going there to f**k their women,wich will do ANYTHING for some cash,like Czechoslovak whores.

seriousely the only arabs worth being around are syrian,lebanese,Yemeni,Omani especially Omani.

I despise jordanians,north africans,saudis and iraqis.

but again the sad part is that a non-arab would not know these things unless he grew up around arabs.

kind of like how only an american would understand to avoid certain neighbourhoods or areas of the country and other social things wich a foreign person wouldn't know.
Incredible! You just explained so many things I had questions to, but had not the foresight to actually ask anyone. Now I understand why me and my ex-Morrocan friend no longer talk and he un-friended me from Facebook. He is such a idiot extremist republican, like trailer park trash, and I had no idea how a person like him could think and act like that. He even scares other Republicans I know. He wont be getting an apology from me anytime soon. I might as well leave the Egyptian friend alone too since they are buddies. I may not want to even do business with him anymore either.

Thanks Prime. I owe you two drinks if we ever met up someday.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

theprimebait wrote:lastly stay the f**k away from arabs.they arent worth it.shit,im trying to get away from them for a reason,hello.

only yemen,oman and syria are quality places in the arab world,these palces youll find the most down to earth,honest,beautifull and affectionatte people with the most humble and virtouis women on the planet.

but if you dont know the small details of the culture or the language etc youll attract scammers and the bums,whores and outcasts of that society.

kind of like Ladislav says ,if you dont speak russian,youll attract the scum of that country whereas if you spoke russian you might meet the decent social circles and then russia is a paradise socially speaking.
That is some great wisdom as well.
somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

Last edited by somedude on March 28th, 2014, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Sounds like she was actually pretty bad before she got to the US actually... ThePrimebait probably would have more insight on that, but Middle Eastern/N/W African women have their own issues that make them bad matches for Western men. Their culture is pretty f***ing shady. My ex-wife is Nigerian and even though she was extremely Americanized, it was bad Nigerian culture issues that ruined things in the end. They try to take advantages of guys like us because we do not understand the "shit" in their culture. We tend not to yank their f***ing chains either, early on. The primebait mentioned something like with middle eastern women/Persian women this a while ago, and that made me really think.

My ex past African boyfriends treated her rougher than I did. Now long after the fact, I see why they did that. Egyptians are very very similar to other north-west Africans in nature. I have a handful of "friends" from Egypt. 2 of them f***ing stabbed me in the back fairly recently, and we have been really f***ing good friends for over 6 years or something! A buddy from Morroco was even worse. He and the Egyptian buddies are all friends too. They actually did me wrong together in a way (very long story). My ex-wife stabbed me in the back and they loved sometimes chatting with her to make me doing things a certain way. They loved to act like they had some "African Mafia"..

One of those same Egyptian buddies abandoned some of his family members (during Egypt's issues) and said some horrible things about them to me. He is also a fake a** Muslim, partying, smoking, and drinking. Probably snorts lines too in private for all I know. God doesn't like ugly though. His mom got killed in a tragic accident not long after he said that. That is why I was not shocked when he did me dirty.

I now see why Africans get the bad rap for being very disloyal. You could not have paid me to date another woman from any part of Africa. That is why I went Asian instead. If they choose you, you will have a hard time getting rid of them. Rarely ever do you hear about an Asian woman snitching or selling out her husband for anything really. You are more likely to see them take control of money and possessions instead of selling out their man to get them.

I value loyalty more than other things in life, so Asian wife was an automatic no brainer for me, if I could get one, because I knew being black was my only big challenge to that goal back then.
any arab woman that would hookup with a white guy(unless the white guy is a muslim convert and she met him thru her father or some kind of matchmaker)is a whore.

im not kidding.in arab societies,women do not casually hookup with men they don't know.its a no-no to meet your spouse the way westerners do it.

''good girls''in arab countries only meet their husbands thru the local Imam,their father,or whatever choice their male relatives present to them.

if you want a ''good girl''there youd have to really ask her family about her reputation,ANALYZE her family piety,and her past etc etc

Arab men know this,wich is why they get the good apples.Ive known a few white(and black) guys with Middle eastern women and only the ones in where their women were good quality was because their turkish male friends GOT THEM their wives FOR THEM.

they did it the way the en of that society do it.

the other white guys and a few black guys ive seen with turkish women who did it the wrong way,by dating and doing it the western way,got the fat,ugly and also been cummed in a 10 times by different men of her own ethnicity women.

the discard of her race,so to speak.

to Kai:

moroccans,Tunisians,and egyptians in general are scum.they are the white trash version of the arab world.

especially tunisians and moroccans,but their higher classes are oke though.

Moroccans are low class,imbecilic and oppurtunistic lazy bums...this is common knowledge in the arab world..they are the Jews of the arab world,only they have no money :lol:

arabs only associatte with them when were going there to f**k their women,wich will do ANYTHING for some cash,like Czechoslovak whores.

seriousely the only arabs worth being around are syrian,lebanese,Yemeni,Omani especially Omani.

I despise jordanians,north africans,saudis and iraqis.

but again the sad part is that a non-arab would not know these things unless he grew up around arabs.

kind of like how only an american would understand to avoid certain neighbourhoods or areas of the country and other social things wich a foreign person wouldn't know.
Incredible! You just explained so many things I had questions to, but had not the foresight to actually ask anyone. Now I understand why me and my ex-Morrocan friend no longer talk and he un-friended me from Facebook. He is such a idiot extremist republican, like trailer park trash, and I had no idea how a person like him could think and act like that. He even scares other Republicans I know. He wont be getting an apology from me anytime soon. I might as well leave the Egyptian friend alone too since they are buddies. I may not want to even do business with him anymore either.

Thanks Prime. I owe you two drinks if we ever met up someday.

all arabs hate north africans.its the gutter of the arab world.in holland,Moroccans are the most lowly,and despised group.

I've gone out with moroccan haircuts and Dress,and every one looked at me like I was satan himself.every.one.

even the kids.and this was in a liberal area.

morrocans also do all kinds of wierd wicca shit.they are really into witchcraft.I'm serious,berbers curse anyone they are envious of,want,or even bussiness reasons.

also moroccan bussinesses are a joke.

in america palestinians do well in bussiness,are wealthy,have more class that north africans.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:lastly stay the f**k away from arabs.they arent worth it.shit,im trying to get away from them for a reason,hello.

only yemen,oman and syria are quality places in the arab world,these palces youll find the most down to earth,honest,beautifull and affectionatte people with the most humble and virtouis women on the planet.

but if you dont know the small details of the culture or the language etc youll attract scammers and the bums,whores and outcasts of that society.

kind of like Ladislav says ,if you dont speak russian,youll attract the scum of that country whereas if you spoke russian you might meet the decent social circles and then russia is a paradise socially speaking.
That is some great wisdom as well.
I forgot to mention moroccans have zero Hygiene.

that is enough of a reason to stay away from them.moroccan women do have big asses and upper bodies though.lol
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

somedude wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

This is how we did it, the traditional route. Like I said she came from a good higher class family, it's just that she developed the princess syndrome (or may have already had it and I was blind during the good times) and lacked a bit of maturity, which could be attributed to the higher class thing as someone who lived around abundance all their life is not going to be used to "rough times", add in the factor of the rough times hitting us shortly after marriage, and her being in a new culture I think was just a recipe for disaster... which is what happened heh.

I think there are good and bad everywhere, to brand an entire society based on a few assholes we meet makes us assholes too I think. For example as much as we like to vent about american women, not all are bad. Of course the ratio of good/bad is going to be higher or lower depending on the area of the globe too.

I think most if not all of the behaviors can be attributed to ego. Some of us have learned to better control our ego's while others are completely on "flesh autopilot" LOL
was she Coptic or islamic?

and Ive spent time among the Egyptian upperclass back in 2008,because my buddies were invlolved with foreign schools for wealthy egyptians,we wentt here to oversee the construction of a major school our orginization was building.

my observations were they have more class,intelligence and stuf than egytpian street bums,but yes they did have princess syndrome,but the upper class women are extremely beautifull.anytime wed hit the wealthy malls,we would salivate over those yummy women.