If you want an Asian slave bride for cheap $$

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

If you want an Asian slave bride for cheap $$

Post by Mr S »

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Korea/MG06Dg01.html

North Korean girls escape to slavery
By Ahn Mi Young

SEOUL - North Koreans have increasingly been crossing into the northern border cities of China, with women outnumbering men. "Women represent about 70% of some 200,000 North Koreans who fled from North Korea into China in the past few years," Kim Tae-jin, a North Korean defector who leads a non-government organization to protect the human rights of fellow North Koreans tells Inter Press Service.

North Korean men are less tempted to cross the border because, with little local connections in China, they are easily tipped off for arrest by security guards and subsequently sent back to North Korea, Kim explains. "Besides, North Korean men could hardly compete with the Chinese for the few jobs available."

In contrast, young North Korean women are sold as brides to

Chinese farmers in northern border villages, while older ones take menial jobs working in restaurants or karaoke rooms. "We estimate about 80% of North Korean women who fled the North are sold as brides to Chinese men," Kim says.

"Once in China, fear of being sent back to North Korea grips them, keeping them silent and obedient no matter how abusively they are treated," Kim adds.

Some former brides managed to make it all the way to South Korea. "My Chinese husband regularly reminded me of how much he paid for me. I felt like his possession," says one North Korean woman.

The price for each North Korean girl aged 15 or so reportedly ranges from 3,000 to 10,000 yuan (US$463 to $1,500) depending on her physical condition.

"When I visit China's northern border villages, I often see a group of North Korean teenagers-turned-brides of Chinese husbands," Kim says. "They gather around a village well, chatting and laughing. Many of these brides must stay there for fear of being captured by North Korean guards to be sent back to the North."

In the face of the harsh reality in China, some women even consider going back. "When I first arrived in China, I went through shame, fear and humiliation. I even missed my home in North Korea. Although I was starving at home, I was at least a citizen there. In China, I had to be invisible and dumb," says Yoh Su-Wa, a woman who fled North Korea and made her way to South Korea after four years in China.

Within North Korea it's hard. To be a North Korean woman is to be tough and brave, fighting all odds in an impoverished country that gives priority to nuclear and missile testing over feeding its population of 23 million, North Korean defectors say.

The mother usually overrules the father in North Korean homes, contrary to the traditional family picture of the obedient wife and mother coupled with the sole breadwinner father, defectors add.

Hunger forced women to take to the streets after North Korea's food rationing system collapsed during a famine in the 1990s. Markets sprang up across the country, and North Koreans bought and sold whatever was available. With shrinking rations at home, the only way to survive was to sell or barter their belongings in the black market in exchange for something to eat.

In North Korea, a woman is usually the family's main breadwinner, while her father, husband and sons are mostly idle, kept away from state-run factories that have shut down or seldom operate.

"Maybe my father was used to the cosy system of communism where rations are equally given whether he works hard or not," said Lee Sung-Min, who fled North Korea and made his way to South Korea in the early 2000s.

"My father found it humiliating to hawk goods in the street," said Lee, who asked that his real name be withheld.

Many women who make it to South Korea find menial jobs cleaning buildings, or work as waitresses or housemaids. "Women tend to be faster than men in fitting into a new life in South Korea," Kim says.

Meanwhile, North Korean men have a harder time finding jobs. Even if they do get employed, Kim says, many soon quit. "North Korean men find it hard to adapt to a different work culture in the South where men are treated differently depending on their performance and efforts."

Also, the frailer North Korean men could not compete with their South Korean counterparts, who are usually a head taller. "The long harsh journey from North Korea crippled one arm of a North Korean defector in Seoul. He worked with one arm at a construction site, and had to leave the job unable to work as productively as the South Koreans," said Lee Hoon, pastor of the Seoul-based Onnuri Church that shelters North Korean defectors.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Chinese are world reknowned pieces of shit.

It would be funny if Ladislav responded that I shouldn't single them out because Jews do the same things..
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Odbo, u have your right to generalize about 1.3 billion Chinese. What I would have a problem with is, if after reading these news, you would gather a huge crowd, go to the SF China town, start breaking peking duck restaurants, souvenir stores, beating people up and shouting- pieces of shit, girl buyers! Kill the Chinese! All of them!

Because some bought girls as wives on the other side of the globe.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I think like any deeply flawed society, individually, everything is still fine and it would be very easy to like a Chinese person. But as soon as you start to crowd them together, the people become pieces of shit. Culture and tradition become excuses for cruelty and "unconcious" behavior. Granted I'm from the most dysfunctional place on earth, but I know poor values when I see them and that's what runs China today. Only unlike Winston I don't see everything as the result of genetics. Much of Chinese culture revovles around gluttony and greed. With development that's reaching its logical conclusion with the sheer amount of cruelty to animals as well as people. Whatever you think it sure as hell ain't sustainable. I don't know what China was like before Mao, but communism really did hit them very hard. The effects of it seem to be more devastating than in Russia.

Anyways Chinese have 1.3billion just in their country. Add up all the immigrants and descendants abroad and it'll be another few hundred million. They are and will continue to be hated because of their lack of respect for human and animal life, their corporations which by their nature are evil, and their human resources (i.e. f***ing Mexicans or f***ing Polish, but no one says f***ing Panamanians or Slovenians). But comparing them to Jews is silly. The Americans with pitchforks protesting against Chinese weren't claiming the Chinese secretly ran the USA. Jews amount to less than 100 million worldwide, but the amount of power they wield is disproportionate.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

But comparing them to Jews is silly. The Americans with pitchforks protesting against Chinese weren't claiming the Chinese secretly ran the USA. Jews amount to less than 100 million worldwide, but the amount of power they wield is disproportionate.
Jews are only 14 million. The number of those who yield power is small. Tiny. But attacking local delis and beating up poor Jews somewhere because that person had killed Christ or because some bankers hold influence is monstrous. Those people have nothing to do with that. I know many Jews where I live who are low middle class or semi-poor and in the Old World most were very poor. And in the times when people were attacking the Chinese, the Jews in the US were still very weak. Most were selling rags on Canarsie street in NY or working at factories. True the Chinese were not accused of running the US but of swallowing the US.

Arabs and Muslims are all terrorists, Jews are all rich bloodsuckers, all Asians eat dogs and are invading, all Blacks are criminals, all Russians are Mafia, all Mexicans are job-taking louts and drug dealers, yeah, the list goes on and on...it is easy to hate a group for something.

People do not say f***ing Slovenians in America, because the numbers of Slovenians are small, but in Italy they might. In Britain they are beating up Slovaks, for one. Once the numbers get large, this is when all the trouble starts, people start seeing each other in a tribal way and hating and attacking groups.

These were not rich bankers:

This man did not run the Federal Reserve

Tsar Nicholas the III accused all Jews of having assassinated his father. Although there was no proof of any kind.

And in Japan, all Koreans were accused of poisoning the wells and thousands got killed for being Koreans.

Here is a similar strategy utilized by the Japanese government:

The Kanto Earthquake struck Tokyo and its surrounding areas on Sep. 1, 1923, taking a heavy toll of 200,000, and turned the disaster area into a pogrom slaughter of Koreans by Japanese authorities in a bid to divert public grievances toward chauvinistic directions.

An estimated 6,000 Koreans were killed in cold blood in the Kanto area alone in the post-quake chaos. Rumors were deliberately spread by the Japanese authorities to sidetrack public resentment against the authority. Just after the great earthquake, the ruling circles in Japan were most concerned that the earthquake victims might rise against the government authorities, throwing the country into an uncontrollable confusion.

Some rumors blamed the Korean community for planning an uprising against the Japanese authorities, while others alleged that Koreans had poisoned wells.

According to a widely accepted view, the then public peace authorities under the Superintendent-General of the Metropolitan Police, judged that the police force alone would not be able to cope with the situation, and consisted it necessary to declare martial law. They consulted the then Home Minister and ordered police offices in various areas including Tokyo and Yokohama to spread rumors.

A Japanese masses of people, instigated by the rumors, launched an extensive manhunt for Koreans.

Under the martial law, Koreans were manhunted and killed by troops, police and civilian "Vigilante" groups. At the same time, more than 50,000 troops were deployed to set up checkpoints in Tokyo and a large number of Koreans were rounded up. Many Koreans and others who looked like Koreans such as Chinese were among the victims and their dead bodies were thrown onto the heaps of other corpses who died in the earthquake and fire victims, in order to cover up the massacre.

Horrid!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

The Chinese people and their values are simply the result of the corrupt society in which they exist. The laws aren't too bad or unreasonable.
The problem is the level of insane corruption that exists at every level of government. When you can't trust your government or the laws which they purport to follow/enforce... well, reform is a slow slow process in China BUT i do think that it is gradually improving. It's just going to take a very long time.
The vast majority of the Chinese population do not live good lives. Have you seen what life is like for those "migrant" workers in China?

They live within the economic constraints that happen to bind them, much like North Koreans. Look at how well most Chinese do in other countries. The stereotype of Chinese in China and those outside of China are vastly different.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So how do we get those runaway Korean women? By showing up in northern China and asking around for them? lol

Aren't North Korea and China allies? Why does China allow those girls to escape into their country? Doesn't North Korea ask for them back?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

http://www.familycare-foundation.org/seoul-train.html

They have something of an "underground railroad" operated by Christians.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
So how do we get those runaway Korean women? By showing up in northern China and asking around for them? lol
Well you do speak Chinese, shouldn't be hard to track this down.

And you wont have to worry about whether these girls like Asian guys.

And they will be used to living cheap, always a plus, right?

:wink:

Sounds like a winner!

Seriously.

But you can do this only if you're ALREADY IN China for other reasons. And you have to keep her there, or else marry before bringing her out.

Otherwise as an American, if you cross borders for this purpose (and mention it online), the FBI could easily create a melodramatic scenario, and arrest you for trafficking. Just because you're a high-profile, juicy target. That's how they (sometimes) operate.

Seriously.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

So, marry a woman from a Communist culture where the woman overrules the man in the home? And in the US, she can get refugee status rather quickly and easily? They don't make N. Korea sound like a good place to get brides.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

The DPRK and US are such great enemies. I wonder if one day the animosity will cease.
Let's get together and feel alright.