Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Any Experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston »

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
August 19th, 2022, 4:16 pm
Winston wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 8:11 am
Oh cool. I'm in Vegas now too. The guy who interviewed me @kangarunner is also coming to Vegas too. Maybe we can all do a roundtable podcast discussion together? What do you think?
Hi Winston,

That would be great. I'm on WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram. (702) 659-9000
You just shot yourself in the foot. I contacted Mark at the number above on WhatsApp. He said you are an IMPOSTOR and that he is NOT posting under your account. Why are you impersonating him? What's your motive? I also asked him to send me a voice clip to verify that it's him and not an impostor on WhatsApp. He did so and I heard his voice. So the one on WhatsApp is really him. He claims that YOU are an IMPOSTOR. Who are you and what's your motive for impersonating Mark? Didn't you realize that when you gave me his WhatsApp number that I would find this out and you would be EXPOSED? If so, why did you do it? Surely you must have known that you'd be exposed as an impostor?

Furthermore, I checked your IP and you are also posting under "First_Class" when you claimed to be Mark's client above and asking for a refund for the Ukraine Tour. Again, why are you posing as Mark's client asking for a refund? What kind of weird game are you playing and why? It is strange and nonsensical. What's the motive?

This is the First_Class username that you share one IP with:

memberlist.php?style=11&mode=viewprofile&u=52713

Now we all know that you are an impostor and posing as Mark and as First_Class, a client asking for a refund, who is most likely a fake client too.

Why does this forum attract so many psychos and posers? lol

Btw everyone, so basically Mark's real username is "Mark Edward Davis" (with spaces between his name) whereas the imposter is "MarkEdwardDavis" (without spaces).
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne