Lack of housework from the husband = divorce

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Re: Lack of housework from the husband = divorce

Post by Farmer308 »

OutWest wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:Screw that! I have a simple and submissive filipina wife. The reason she exsist is to keep our home clean, neat and organized, that and to satisfy my every sexual desire and urge.
What would he the point of getting married if I have to do the house work? If I am going to cook and do house work then I will just stay single and use local women for sex.
So you got married to have a cheaper maid?
No of course not. I have her to cook, clean, and to use however and whenever I want for sex. I got married strictly to get her a visa. In hisndight I should have just snuck her into the country illegaly and not married her. Though there is a benifit to being her husband since her upbringing taught her that it's her duty to satisfy her husband's sex needs and that there is no sin in being used by her husband.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Farmer308 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:Screw that! I have a simple and submissive filipina wife. The reason she exsist is to keep our home clean, neat and organized, that and to satisfy my every sexual desire and urge.
What would he the point of getting married if I have to do the house work? If I am going to cook and do house work then I will just stay single and use local women for sex.
So you got married to have a cheaper maid?
No of course not. I have her to cook, clean, and to use however and whenever I want for sex. I got married strictly to get her a visa. In hisndight I should have just snuck her into the country illegaly and not married her. Though there is a benifit to being her husband since her upbringing taught her that it's her duty to satisfy her husband's sex needs and that there is no sin in being used by her husband.
In the Philippines, we have a housekeeper and a cook..
Just for sex, I could have easily hired multiple mistresses.
You seem like you are unable to grow beyond sheer animal instincts.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

I am not at a point in my life where I can live on the Philippines. I can use whores here too but I have a strong preference to be the only guy using the hole and the rest of her. I don't like to share.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Ghost wrote:
So WW want the man to be the breadwinner, do the housework, take care of the kids

You can say that again! Plus 3 points! Especially when you look at it, Illinois women not only want the man to be the breadwinner, but they are also going for men who are breadstealers!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

traveller wrote:
Ghost wrote:
So WW want the man to be the breadwinner, do the housework, take care of the kids

You can say that again! Plus 3 points! Especially when you look at it, Illinois women not only want the man to be the breadwinner, but they are also going for men who are breadstealers!
If Lenny gets to him, Vasquez is gonna show up in pieces all over Illinois.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

OutWest wrote: You seem like you are unable to grow beyond sheer animal instincts.
We are animals. Just one of the great apes.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Pay attention. The media is trying to instruct women on how to behave. It is divide and conquer. Teach women to never be happy and to divorce for no reason.

This only works on those women who do not know the truth, however. Get saved, and get your woman saved. Then she'll know not to listen to ragtag magazines, because she will have God inside her heart guiding her.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.