Bringing foreign wife back to America?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WPO
Freshman Poster

Re: Bringing foreign wife back to America?

Post by WPO »

ishwri wrote:Im interested to know everyones opinion. Do you think it would be best to live in the country of your foreign wife or bring her back to the USA? If she lives in the USA, how likely will she become americanized?
NEVER bring her to the states. Stay there, bro. Stay there. I can't believe this is even a topic LOL.
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I would advice NOT to bring a foreign bride back to the USA. Even if "Americanization" doesn't happen, serious psychological disorders like depression may occur. On Friday, I had lunch with a woman from China who had just recently married an American soldier, and in just 4 months you could tell that the "Americanization" of her new surroundings was taking a toll on her mentally. Especially considering that she is now residing in the Chicagoland area (easily the worst region in America for values and tradition). Hell, Chicago is so bad even Arabian women here become McDonald's-addicted, bastard offspring-having, snobby Paris Hiltons by default - and those bitches aren't even supposed to eat meat!
One of my clients, who is a DJ who travels (spending a full year in italy next year), says Middle eastern women are the quickest to become americanized. Russian women are the 2nd fastest. It does depend on age though. Older women who have been conditioned to their mindset technically have an americanization force field. 30+ year olds at my gym have lived near philly for about 10+ years and show no sign of contamination. They still love to dance, still dress feminine, and are still the only females to actually speak whether they know you or not. Honestly, they are quite reserved, but it'll shock the daylights out of you when they actually say 'hello' back to you.

That being said, it's plain and simple: Don't bring them to the states. Live in HER country. Hell, you may be paraded around as a 'trophy husband.'
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

royaldude wrote:you should consult with a lawyer who is aware of the legal situations your foriegn wife could present. for instance preups can be overturned because the wife didnt understand or was pressured into it. so what you need to do is hire a lawyer for you and a lawyer for her and a translator even if she speaks good english and also a retired judge and someone to film the whole process. also you shouldnt do this before a wedding date has been set. also even if you do all that and she decides to leave you could be on the hook for paying for her social welfare. ive heard this could be up into the 6 figures. but im not an attorney so talk to a good one and find out what you willl owe if things go badly.

ps there are lots of illegal and foreign women on green cards in the us. you can date foreign women in the us you dont have to leave the country to find them.
No thanks. Not only going abroad to find a real woman (or women), but experiencing different cultures/atmospheres. Another world in that matter. Think of it: getting away from the uptight, rude, hypocritical, always in a hurry to go nowhere type crowd and witness parts and sceneries of the world you never saw before. My father (who's been around the globe) and everyone else say the same thing: If you get a chance to travel - DO IT. My father says that if it weren't for his family (he was in his 20s then), he would have stayed overseas. Well, I have plenty of family here.... But I'll be damn if I come back! The fact that females outnumber males in foreign countries and will treat you well, ask YOU out on a date (imagine that), won't kick you to the curb for an a$$hole, actually answer the phone when you call her, down to earth, moralistic, feminine, physically fit even into their 60s...... America will become a thing of the past.

Although there are a lot of foreigners here in the states, finding one who isn't americanized is mission impossible. Quite a few brazilian women where I work at are very attractive. most of them have beautiful bodies, but they're approachable as a rabid wolverine. There was one I tried to speak to (32 years old) who said she's lived here since she was 7. I almost ended the conversation right there! Making a long story short: she gave me her number which I found out was bogus. A week later, she asks for some personal training (what audacity). I give her my information, what store to go and when to meet me so she can start her first session. The number I gave her was my cousin's work number (he's a detective and swat member of the police department!), the store I wrote down has been out of business since 2005, and I don't work on saturdays! If I'm gonna hook up with a foreigner, it's going to be in a foreign country.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

djfourmoney wrote:
ladislav wrote:Eastern Slavs and Anglo Saxons in their raw form ( meaning not knowing about each others' cultures, not speaking each others' languages and not trying to adjust to each other) are incompatible. I mean like totally. The cultures are vastly different. The Orthodox and Protestant ways of thinking do not mix well. Maybe a Ukrainian Catholic would fit in better. But these rarely mingle with other races. Especially with Orthodox Ukrainians. And they do not like anything Russian, either.

Most women from Ukraine that Americans end up marrying are ethnic Russians, anyway. Americans think these are "Ukrainians", though. Heck, they don't know the difference- these have Ukrainian passports. Good enough. And most Americans have no clue how to tell these apart- they do not even know what a Ukrainian name is supposed to be like. Totally unprepared.

An Anglo is much more compatible with a Chinese or a Japanese person than with these, imo.
I know how to tell Russians from Ukrainians, the Ukrainians don't like being called Russians....

Largely you're right though. I'd ask a Ukrainian History Professor to suggest a good book about the country, make sure its available in English and will be a coffee table book, the kids will pick it up and read it. I'm not totally unprepared, indifferent is closer to the truth, I know enough not to say something stupid, however we won't be living there, I don't need to know much more than what can be found in cliff notes.

There some Geek ruins in Crimea it was in a Ukrainian girl's profile on LL and she told me what it was called - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chersonesus_%28Crimea%29

As Spock would say "Fascinating" This is something I would be interested in seeing, hmmm...

According to a brother that lives in Japan, Japanese women are not all that compatible.
I hear scandanavians do not appreciate being called eastern europeans. It's not that they find it as an insult, it's just common sense. They're not an eastern european nation. It's northern europe actuall. And to this day, the fins don't like russians. It's a world war 2 thing. Let's just say it was one of the biggest double crosses in the history of warfare. The fins whooped their a$$es the first time. But the second time.....
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

you can actually tell the difference from the pure brazilian women and the americanized brazilian women. The pure brazilians are married. The americanized ones are still single and have their heads stuck in their cell phones texting away every 10 minutes. Therefore finding a single foreign woman in the states who isn't americanized is pretty damn difficult. Getting a passport and airline ticket is much much easier.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

WPO wrote:
royaldude wrote:you should consult with a lawyer who is aware of the legal situations your foriegn wife could present. for instance preups can be overturned because the wife didnt understand or was pressured into it. so what you need to do is hire a lawyer for you and a lawyer for her and a translator even if she speaks good english and also a retired judge and someone to film the whole process. also you shouldnt do this before a wedding date has been set. also even if you do all that and she decides to leave you could be on the hook for paying for her social welfare. ive heard this could be up into the 6 figures. but im not an attorney so talk to a good one and find out what you willl owe if things go badly.

ps there are lots of illegal and foreign women on green cards in the us. you can date foreign women in the us you dont have to leave the country to find them.
No thanks. Not only going abroad to find a real woman (or women), but experiencing different cultures/atmospheres. Another world in that matter. Think of it: getting away from the uptight, rude, hypocritical, always in a hurry to go nowhere type crowd and witness parts and sceneries of the world you never saw before. My father (who's been around the globe) and everyone else say the same thing: If you get a chance to travel - DO IT. My father says that if it weren't for his family (he was in his 20s then), he would have stayed overseas. Well, I have plenty of family here.... But I'll be damn if I come back! The fact that females outnumber males in foreign countries and will treat you well, ask YOU out on a date (imagine that), won't kick you to the curb for an a$$hole, actually answer the phone when you call her, down to earth, moralistic, feminine, physically fit even into their 60s...... America will become a thing of the past.

Although there are a lot of foreigners here in the states, finding one who isn't americanized is mission impossible. Quite a few brazilian women where I work at are very attractive. most of them have beautiful bodies, but they're approachable as a rabid wolverine. There was one I tried to speak to (32 years old) who said she's lived here since she was 7. I almost ended the conversation right there! Making a long story short: she gave me her number which I found out was bogus. A week later, she asks for some personal training (what audacity). I give her my information, what store to go and when to meet me so she can start her first session. The number I gave her was my cousin's work number (he's a detective and swat member of the police department!), the store I wrote down has been out of business since 2005, and I don't work on saturdays! If I'm gonna hook up with a foreigner, it's going to be in a foreign country.
Brazilian women are the worst when they get to the states especially the mixed race or white ones.And they can be racist also against blacks or anyone darker for that matter.Brazilian women stick to Brazilian men they date out if the man is white and rich.The only black men i have seen that got Brazilian wives had to go to Brazil.Brazilian women in the states get an over inflated ego because to many people kiss their asses for nothing especially Hispanics while most Brazilians look down on Spanish as an inferior language and have no interest in Hispanics for the most part.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

skateboardstephen wrote:
WPO wrote:

Brazilian women are the worst when they get to the states especially the mixed race or white ones.And they can be racist also against blacks or anyone darker for that matter.Brazilian women stick to Brazilian men they date out if the man is white and rich.The only black men i have seen that got Brazilian wives had to go to Brazil.Brazilian women in the states get an over inflated ego because to many people kiss their asses for nothing especially Hispanics while most Brazilians look down on Spanish as an inferior language and have no interest in Hispanics for the most part.
You're dead wrong about that. They see my light brown skin and long curly hair and accept me as one of their own. Some have even made the assumption that I am brazilian. It is the americanized ones who are really dippy and judge a book by its cover. Although the americanized are cliquish and prefer badboys (many of them lived here most of their lives), they would rather speak to me than someone who has no connection to someone latin/hispanic. They're like the german woman I used to see all the time... you'd never see her around white guys. They don't give a damn how much money you have/make. The gym I work at is chok full of them. There's even a brazilian steak house down the road. They are very sociable and feel more comfortable with other portuguese speaking people. If I spoke fluent portuguese (I speak only a little), they'd swarm me like I just hit the game winning home run. Even the americanized ones would want to speak to you. The only difference with the americanized brazilians are that they're just like black american women... cliquish and full of $hit. Sorry bro. That's the way it is. Action speak louder than words. I witness and endure it every work day.

btw, the "white" brazilians do not refer themselves as white. They'll correct you immediately if you ask them.
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Bringing foreign wife back to America?

Post by terminator »

Last edited by terminator on October 22nd, 2012, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

zboy1 wrote:
terminator wrote:I really get annoyed with new guys who start threads like"What's the best country for ugly fat bald men in their 50s to date hot 21 year old models?" or "What does 2 + 2 =?" Can people spend time researching before planning on using me for an answer and then throwing it all in my face by f#cking off and never writing anything again or trying to help any other guy/gal here.
I disagree. It never hurts to ask for other people's opinions. Not everyone can afford to take off to another country at the drop of a dime! Better to ask around and find out about a particular country than go there and find out --it's not suited for you. And what's wrong with people asking? Isn't that the whole point of this website? If you don't like it, maybe you should go run off to another forum.
I've decided I'm not going to be used, you can be the "Mother Teresa" for the dateless and desperate, but don't expect any thanks or help in return as I've not seen much gratitude here or in my day to day life.
Anyway, the problem is two guys can have very different experiences in a country e.g. if you bomb out in Russia, it doesn't mean the guy you're "helping" will also bomb out, so guys do actually have to go and see for themselves what a country is like.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

ishwri wrote:thanks guys for the input, e. irazarry and terminator. If you feel that strongly about it, START YOUR OWN FORUM. I dont care how you feel about this thread, move onto the next thread on keep your mouth shut
OK, I can't wait to read your "diary" about going somewhere abroad, marrying and bringing your girl back to the USA and how you get on. Oh wait, only a handful of guys ever go abroad and fewer marry, and almost nobody keeps in touch online, so I'm glad you're the exception! Bye, I'm off to the next thread...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

WPO wrote:
Making a long story short: she gave me her number which I found out was bogus. A week later, she asks for some personal training (what audacity). I give her my information, what store to go and when to meet me so she can start her first session. The number I gave her was my cousin's work number (he's a detective and swat member of the police department!), the store I wrote down has been out of business since 2005, and I don't work on saturdays! If I'm gonna hook up with a foreigner, it's going to be in a foreign country.
Sweet revenge! :lol:

(BTW she will now want to bang you.)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Lav I would learn I enjoy it. Just on the importance scale I put it on the indifferent and its not locked in stone I am going over there anyway, I may never make it out of Western/Northern Europe.

I do study behavior, I had a chance to do that already, I am not new to this.

Sorry divorce is not in my vocab... Won't happen.

I will have a brother that live in Japan and is still friends with his Japanese ex-wife on the show. Like I said, we'll get it in, you won't be disappointed.
DJ, do you come from a divorced family? If so I understand your mentality.
My mother divorced twice, her abusive husband and then my father, she still remarried and is still married to my stepfather.

My father never remarried, has had several girlfriends before it died.

Why?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

terminator wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
terminator wrote:I really get annoyed with new guys who start threads like"What's the best country for ugly fat bald men in their 50s to date hot 21 year old models?" or "What does 2 + 2 =?" Can people spend time researching before planning on using me for an answer and then throwing it all in my face by f#cking off and never writing anything again or trying to help any other guy/gal here.
I disagree. It never hurts to ask for other people's opinions. Not everyone can afford to take off to another country at the drop of a dime! Better to ask around and find out about a particular country than go there and find out --it's not suited for you. And what's wrong with people asking? Isn't that the whole point of this website? If you don't like it, maybe you should go run off to another forum.
I've decided I'm not going to be used, you can be the "Mother Teresa" for the dateless and desperate, but don't expect any thanks or help in return as I've not seen much gratitude here or in my day to day life.
Anyway, the problem is two guys can have very different experiences in a country e.g. if you bomb out in Russia, it doesn't mean the guy you're "helping" will also bomb out, so guys do actually have to go and see for themselves what a country is like.
What I'll be doing with my podcast is my last jester, it will be on the listener to heed the call to action and not prattle on about how his social life sucks...

I am not sure but the first two or three podcast will be the last podcast about how "bad" women behave either in America or outside of America, how feminism has upset the apple cart of typical male behavior, when there still millions of women that want you to be a post modern man that accepts his role as the head of the household but wants you to share that power with your wife.

There is plenty of opportunity in America and outside of America if you have the proper tools. We haven't talked much about tools around here other than dating sites where you're just another single guy looking for love or attention with millions of other men, you'll have to find a way to differentiate from the herd especially if there's nothing remarkable about you.

As I've said several times and its getting old, I look elsewhere not because I struggle here. The women are just too old and too many of them have children from previous relationships, never been married before.

I am not where I need to be to attract the quote "Successful" Woman (educated, degreed, successful business woman or reached mid-level management of a company). Its too late to go back to school (again) so a woman is going to have to take me as I am, novel concept huh?

Much of this is economics. If a woman believes you can't raise a child or live together without public assistance, you're going to get kicked to the curb...

But that's basically only in America (UK?). There is something to be said for the recently immigrated women as WPO mentioned. Many of them are well-adjusted but been burned by Dirty/Dirty Bag men and don't want to go there again.

I think there's this notion that men in America are just misunderstood by society and don't behave badly. That can't be further from the truth, just look at the trail of broken promises, being left holding the child you fathered, still behaving like a single man while in a committed relationships, etc, etc and SURPRISE!

Not all these men are the vaunted Alpha Male or handsome man that crushes hearts like leaves under his feet. Marc Rudov has talked about these things publicly and in his books.

I agree when he says Women wouldn't act like children if Men didn't encourage it...

Stop trying to impress these women to lavish, expensive evenings out. Take that bitch to whataburger and if she balks, toss that hoe...

The same thing applies to women in other countries, you would think dumdasses understand that, but they don't....

Offer to cook her a meal at your place, if she balks, TOSS THAT HOE.

You would THINK after all this time, of people telling you that YOU ARE the problem its simply not true, its a series of issues all rolled into one and you have to peel them away like a onion.

The truth is the Government has disempowered you to some degree but you allowed this to some degree by accepting outsourcing of things you did in previous generations.

Like I said its not just Feminism, that is just too simplistic and is an attempt to allow you to prattle but still claim victim. NO MORE!