Top 10 Countries That Offer Mail Order Brides (Video)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Top 10 Countries That Offer Mail Order Brides (Video)

Post by Winston »

Funny video about the top 10 countries to find foreign brides. Some of it is true, but some of it is wrong or exaggerated and tries to be funny and sarcastic. It lists Russia and Philippines as the top 2 places to find brides.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Top 10 Countries That Offer Mail Order Brides (Video)

Post by djfourmoney »

Well... I didn't find it insulting or anything.

He's pretty much on the button though. Stereotypes aside, there is always some truth too them.

Russian woman are very sophisticated, always have proper posture and well-spoken. The only reason somebody might poorly of your Russian wife is the assumption that she married you for status and a green card; these are often poor stereotypes to undo because like most things in the human condition, successful couples keep to themselves while those that have failed might as well shout into a megaphone.

IE nobody every gushes over excellent service but will spin yawns about bad services or being "Scammed" by some non-English speaking lady.

One of the Asian woman are coming from poor countries and this is why conversation tends to be dull and uninteresting. But then again I said that about chasing provincial women anyway; you get what you pay for. You pay very little and you get very little, you pay much and you get much. As the video said, getting a woman from Russia with their education system makes is very easy to work a well-paying job.

I hardly know any Russian or Ukrainian woman working as a checker at Target or Walmart. I'm sure it happens but typically it doesn't.