Any of you considered Venezuelan women as wives?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
mightyking7
Freshman Poster

Any of you considered Venezuelan women as wives?

Post by mightyking7 »

I would think being a foreigner from a place like America or England would give you a wide selection of women in Venezuela. If things are really as bad in Venezuela like the American media makes it seem like... I imagine Venezuelan women must be desperate and would do anything for a foreign man who could easily provide comforts such as plenty of food and shelter including toilet paper :D . And I think there is evidence to show that women from poor countries make the best wives because they willingly submit themselves to a man as long as you show dominance and provider /husband material.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Any of you considered Venezuelan women as wives?

Post by MrMan »

mightyking7 wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 9:15 pm
I would think being a foreigner from a place like America or England would give you a wide selection of women in Venezuela. If things are really as bad in Venezuela like the American media makes it seem like... I imagine Venezuelan women must be desperate and would do anything for a foreign man who could easily provide comforts such as plenty of food and shelter including toilet paper :D . And I think there is evidence to show that women from poor countries make the best wives because they willingly submit themselves to a man as long as you show dominance and provider /husband material.
Post a dating profile of yourself surrounded by stacks of high-quality, cushy toilet paper. That should do it. That might might have worked on white women during the great toilet paper crisis of 2020. :)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Any of you considered Venezuelan women as wives?

Post by Yohan »

mightyking7 wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 9:15 pm
I would think being a foreigner from a place like America or England would give you a wide selection of women in Venezuela. If things are really as bad in Venezuela like the American media makes it seem like...
Maybe yes, maybe no - There are plenty of people from Latin America who want to enter the States or Canada etc. I don't know anything about the mindset of Venezuela women who are in poverty, some even already made over the border living in camps as illegal immigrants etc.

However to be poor does not really mean to be desperate and accept every man for shorttime or longterm - you cannot buy poor people with money in general.

I remember some comments from women in Lebanon, Ukraine, even from North Korean refugees - and in Philippines I met personally women who even had no own clothes, feral girls from rural areas, wild girls living in the street in the cities, just borrowing clothes from some other people living next to them but still - despite online contacts are easy now and foreign men were showing up asking them to move to Canada, Europe, USA etc. for a new life but their replies were somewhat reluctant 'If I do not want to do this, I am not doing it' or 'many men from rich countries think, we women are desperate and unhappy - but this is not true, not the reality. We are poor, but not unhappy...

I think there is no guideline for that - some women (rich or poor does not matter) do everything against money - but others (rich or poor does not matter) will not accept to go with a man only because of money.

My experience in Philippines is that poor people, especially those who were very poor all the time since their childhood are often accustomed to poverty. They are so poor you cannot imagine it - but their willpower is not broken.