If this guy can find a woman, can't you?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

If this guy can find a woman, can't you?

Post by MrMan »

Here is a video about a man with no arms and legs who met and married a beautiful Asian woman. He apparently married outside the Anglosphere. She's nice-looking isn't she? But if he could find a wife, have sex, and kids what does that say about the 'black pill' philosophy?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/ujRNtCuQovw?t=344[/youtube]
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If this guy can find a woman, can't you?

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 12:14 pm
Here is a video about a man with no arms and legs who met and married a beautiful Asian woman. He apparently married outside the Anglosphere. She's nice-looking isn't she? But if he could find a wife, have sex, and kids what does that say about the 'black pill' philosophy?

It says that most of us aren't in the same position as he is.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 12:18 pm
MrMan wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 12:14 pm

It says that most of us aren't in the same position as he is.
Many years ago, he said he'd spoken to some ridiculously large number of people around the world, I think it was half a billion, traveling and doing crusades. So he had a 'wider net' of meeting women who might turn out to be interested. I don't know if he was aggressive about that. He did mention in crusades and motivational talks that he hoped to marry some day. I'd seen him around 2005 to 2007, so he must have just started the first time I saw him in Jakarta. I saw him later in the US.

But a nice-looking woman was willing to have a man with no arms and no legs. Is being overweight, facially unattractive, bald, etc. a bigger obstacle.

A 300 to 400ish pound friend of mine just got engaged to a reasonably slim and attractive Filipina woman. He said she likes larger men. He started dating her online, sold his house (at the top of the market that he'd bought during the low point in the market) to finance his trip, got her to line him up a place to stay temporarily, and dated her in person until he proposed. I'm not sure if he'll stay there a while or come back to his life in the US and get things set up.

I can see going out and getting an Asian wife is a real thing for those who are so minded. In both cases, these men were looking for a wife. My friend liked Asians, but didn't seem too picky about the nationality.

I suppose if there is a needle in a haystack and you sift through carefully and patiently you can find it. You might need a larger haystack to find a needle in it who wants a really hefty man or a man with no arms or legs.

In both of their cases, I suspect this is more favor of God and God answering prayers than haystack sifting. It may be God's kindness even in some cases of unbelievers getting together. I'm sure both of these men were praying for a wife, and their wives were probably praying, too.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

We're not comparing this idiotic pet arrangement to an actual marriage, are we?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Nick Vujicic is weak and mostly helpless!

Since Democrats and the brainwashed Left worship Weak and Helpless Pieces of Shit people it makes sense that he found a chick.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 4:10 pm

Since Democrats and the brainwashed Left worship Weak and Helpless Pieces of Shit people it makes sense that he found a chick.
Yeah and they give the female money and kudos while she most likely lives a life of ease and f***s attractive guys. This is in fact yet another example of the Satanic inversion of society.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Jonny Law wrote:

He's an evangelical and an evangelist. I would imagine he is on the right side of the social-political spectrum.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 4:23 pm
Jonny Law wrote:

Yeah and they give the female money and kudos while she most likely lives a life of ease and f***s attractive guys. This is in fact yet another example of the Satanic inversion of society.
She may be quite serious about her faith. Don't you think it is more Satanic to slander (or libel) men's wives online?
Last edited by MrMan on December 29th, 2022, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 8:38 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:

She may be quite serious about your faith. Don't you think it is more Satanic to slander (or libel) men's wives online?
The idea that you can call their arrangement a marriage is silly. Stop being silly.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 28th, 2022, 6:34 am
MrMan wrote:
December 27th, 2022, 8:38 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:

She may be quite serious about your faith. Don't you think it is more Satanic to slander (or libel) men's wives online?
The idea that you can call their arrangement a marriage is silly. Stop being silly.
They got married, live together, and I heard they have four kids now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 29th, 2022, 11:18 pm
They are propped up by the system. She is effectively married to the system and using the freak as an accessory. He is obviously not serving the role of a husband or indeed any other role except as a freak catered to due to globo-homo's hatred of normal, capable men.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 30th, 2022, 8:16 am
MrMan wrote:
December 29th, 2022, 11:18 pm
They are propped up by the system. She is effectively married to the system and using the freak as an accessory. He is obviously not serving the role of a husband or indeed any other role except as a freak catered to due to globo-homo's hatred of normal, capable men.
You know some of your posts are just mean. What does this have to do with the 'globo-homo' thing?
This article reports that Nick Vujicic told an assistant to quit when he found out the man was gay. Just think about this. This guy has no arms. If some crazy gay dude wanted to punch him for saying that, he could, and he couldn't block it. He can't run away, either, just kind of hop around a little. But he had the courage to take a stand on this issue, apparently.
He said he was aware that Vujicic was an “outspoken critic of the queer community”, but had no idea his friend and mentor would cut him off entirely.
https://www.thepinknews.com/2020/07/31/ ... vangelist/

The thinking expressed in the article is warped, expecting someone who speaks out against bullying in school would somehow be morally obligated to defend those whose identity is wrapped up in sexual perversion. Vujicic is a Christian evangelist, so it doesn't make sense to expect this.

Are you single and have you been looking for a girl? I wonder if your negativity on this thread comes form the fact that you have some big arms and legs and.... could it be you don't have a girl. But this guy has neither and he ended up with a reasonably good-looking Japanese woman, four kids, etc.