Vietnamese Bride for a Fee?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Vietnamese Bride for a Fee?

Post by MrMan »

I would imagine the prices are higher now. I'd guess $20K Singapore. There are matchmakers who find women in Vietnam, bring them to matchmaking centers in Singapore, and match them up with local men for a fee. A lot of Singaporeans are very career focused, and men with less glamorous professions such as taxi drivers may have difficulty attracting brides.

The say the thin girl with the pretty face passed the doctor's test to be certified as a virgin, too. She and the other girl both seem to have a sweet, demure demeanor.

I see the appeal, especially if the girl is pretty. It is hard to find a wife, so they bring in a girl from a poorer country who thinks it is normal to live in a cramped space with in-laws doing housework. A lot of the Vietnamese do not look that much different from the Chinese. It is possible that they are both Buddhist. I think Vietnam has some Roman Catholics, too. Singaporean Chinese probably got to that part of the world before Communist atheism took over, so they wouldn't have that in common. But not knowing the local language must be difficult.

I wonder if western guys on this forum could scrape up some cash, go to Singapore, and visit one of these matchmaking places that has a batch of women waiting for husbands, get one to agree to marry you, pay some huge fee, then marry her. There are probably agencies in Vietnam one could go to that are cheaper where they bring in a bunch of village girls and you take your pick. I saw a video of one guy from some Asian girl who picked girls out of a line up, narrowed it down quickly, and eventually married one of them.

I read some years back the US requires men who use matchmaking agencies to register with the federal government, as if they suspect you of being a potential abuser. For Americans, getting a greencard for a wife would be difficult. I don't know how interviewers would view a totally arranged marriage.

When I took my wife to get a visit visa before we married so she could visit after we got married we were still engaged. They gave it to her. They didn't interview us about our relationship. But we were both young, close in age, and they could probably see by our body language that we cared deeply for one another. Who knows these days?

And of course it would be crazy to go marry a stranger like that with no connection to her except through a matchmaker and without understanding each other's language. The might be awkward on the Honeymoon and for years until she learns your language or you learn hers or both.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Vietnamese Bride for a Fee?

Post by Yohan »

You are talking about this unique feminist marriage broker bill if you bring in a foreign wife or groom into USA as an US citizen...
USA has some strange regulations, even requires a marriage license....

But South Korea has also some restrictions now about foreign brides, due to many complaints.
As a fact Japan, South Korea and Taiwan are importers of foreign (mostly Asian) brides.

Vietnamese are the foreign group no. 4 in Japan. (1 - Koreans, 2 - Chinese, 3 - Japanese Brazilians)

After Philippines and South Korea Vietnam is the no. 3 Christianity orientated nation in Asia.

Not so many complaints known to me about Vietnamese women in Japan, but not so many Japanese are married with foreign nationals.
Japanese men married with a foreign wife outnumber Japanese women married with a foreign husband by more than 2:1.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

the language barrier is the issue here.otherwise you could just go there or meet women off vietcupid,how do you talk with these women?how do you communicate?

I have a vietnamese american frind that wants to find me a wife from vietnam,but he says vietnamese is almost impossible for a foreigner to learn well.

Viet women are the best women in the world,hands down.they have the best values,they are pretty with fair skin and long black silky hair and chinese features.very pretty women!I just don't see the communication part as viable,unless you dedicate your time to learning the tones well.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What happens if she leaves you or runs away? Do you get your money back? Why would it cost that much to get a Vietnamese wife? Why not just go to Vietnam and find some cheap local agencies or use normal dating sites there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
October 14th, 2023, 4:34 pm
What happens if she leaves you or runs away? Do you get your money back?
Have to tie a rope around her neck and hold her close.
Winston wrote:
Why would it cost that much to get a Vietnamese wife?
Vietnamese women are very expensive due to the high quality of their breast milk. Over 99% pure compared to other women's breast milk.
Winston wrote:
Why not just go to Vietnam and find some cheap local agencies or use normal dating sites there?
PLEASE LEAVE THOSE INNOCENT WOMEN ALONE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
What happens if she leaves you or runs away? Do you get your money back? Why would it cost that much to get a Vietnamese wife? Why not just go to Vietnam and find some cheap local agencies or use normal dating sites there?
The guy in the video said no refunds or returns, or something like that.

Maybe these Singaporeans are so busy working, they can't go to Vietnam. There are cheap flights there, and I would imagine hotels aren't too crazy expensive in Vietnam. It could be fear of going to another country, or just the marriage broker has done the research, presents a pretty decent-enough looking girl with a good backstory, sells the groom on her values, virtues, etc. I would imagine if this is a booming industry that there would be services in Vietnam catering to foreigners coming in who could serve as translators as the men shop, and probably for a comparable price. But the man would have to take a break from driving his taxi or whatever he does.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 14th, 2023, 12:28 pm
the language barrier is the issue here.otherwise you could just go there or meet women off vietcupid,how do you talk with these women?how do you communicate?

I have a vietnamese american frind that wants to find me a wife from vietnam,but he says vietnamese is almost impossible for a foreigner to learn well.

Viet women are the best women in the world,hands down.they have the best values,they are pretty with fair skin and long black silky hair and chinese features.very pretty women!I just don't see the communication part as viable,unless you dedicate your time to learning the tones well.
I suppose they would have to communicate through touch and hand motions, which could work if they are strongly attracted to each other, but they could only communicate a few things.

My first encounter with the idea of marrying a foreigner was watching 'How to Murder Your Wife' when I was probably about five. Jack Lemmon was a MGTOW type cartoonist, and a bit of a Playboy who got drunk at a party and woke up married to a beautiful blonde-haired Italian woman who jumped out of the cake at the party, Virna Lisi. Back then, men couldn't divorce women without grounds, so he makes a life with her, makes a comic strip about his spy character who gets married and shifts the focus to the marriage, taking events from his life. I don't want to spoil the end. But she was rather affectionate with her husband and it looked like they were having fun, even if he got married without really meaning to.

My wife and I couldn't communicate all that well when we got married. I spoke Indonesian rather poorly, and her English was a bit poor. We had spent countless hours together. We probably understood 60% when we met, and maybe 70 or 80% by the time we got married. I'd get confused when she'd use two words in Indonesian that I did not understand, because I'd lose context clues to guess. She confessed later she'd let me talk in English and go on and on without understanding me. Now we are both fluent, and both have some rough grammar and usage in some areas in the language.

What really connected us was something besides being able to communicate well. We just sort of matched together well, and sensed it, and both began to perceive our being together was the Lord's will. She told me later God told her I was the one before our first conversation. I had a feeling about it and started praying about it, but it was probably a few weeks before I sensed the Lord speaking to me about it.

But going in with no communication at all? That would be tough. If its just the two of them, and they both want each other physically, and they have that, that would be a start and strong feelings could develop. But if she lives with the mother-in-law, that would be very rough, especially if the mother-in-law is demanding.

Then she could take English or Chinese lessons, or whatever the guy speaks. He might be able to study her language. It might be possible to be matched with a girl who speaks his language, too, which would eliminate some of that obstacle. Even some language skills can help. Then either one or both can learn from there.

It does seem crazy to us. Maybe @Winston could tell us if matchmakers arranging marriage have a niche in Chinese culture. I have heard about it from historical dramas. Some percentage of Koreans get married through matchmakers, still. If you combine that with people (or women) waiting until marriage and a strong cultural norm of marriage being for life, then this sort of scenario may seem less crazy to those involved. Modern westerners expect to have gotten to know each other and developed certain feelings (being 'in love') before tying the knot. Not all cultures have these expectations. The lack of common language throws a big monkey wrench into all this, but it would be less weird if matchmakers were fairly normal and it were fairly normal in your culture to marry someone you do not know well who you are matched with.

Ethics-wise this is presented as selling brides. The salesman sounded a bit like that, but the girls, especially the thin pretty one they focused on, seemed to really have chosen to do this. It's something they chose to do of their free will. It's kind of a crazy leap in a way, especially from a western perspective. But I wish her success on her choice.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MrMan wrote:
October 14th, 2023, 7:40 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
October 14th, 2023, 12:28 pm

I suppose they would have to communicate through touch and hand motions, which could work if they are strongly attracted to each other, but they could only communicate a few things.

My first encounter with the idea of marrying a foreigner was watching 'How to Murder Your Wife' when I was probably about five. Jack Lemmon was a MGTOW type cartoonist, and a bit of a Playboy who got drunk at a party and woke up married to a beautiful blonde-haired Italian woman who jumped out of the cake at the party, Virna Lisi. Back then, men couldn't divorce women without grounds, so he makes a life with her, makes a comic strip about his spy character who gets married and shifts the focus to the marriage, taking events from his life. I don't want to spoil the end. But she was rather affectionate with her husband and it looked like they were having fun, even if he got married without really meaning to.

My wife and I couldn't communicate all that well when we got married. I spoke Indonesian rather poorly, and her English was a bit poor. We had spent countless hours together. We probably understood 60% when we met, and maybe 70 or 80% by the time we got married. I'd get confused when she'd use two words in Indonesian that I did not understand, because I'd lose context clues to guess. She confessed later she'd let me talk in English and go on and on without understanding me. Now we are both fluent, and both have some rough grammar and usage in some areas in the language.

What really connected us was something besides being able to communicate well. We just sort of matched together well, and sensed it, and both began to perceive our being together was the Lord's will. She told me later God told her I was the one before our first conversation. I had a feeling about it and started praying about it, but it was probably a few weeks before I sensed the Lord speaking to me about it.

But going in with no communication at all? That would be tough. If its just the two of them, and they both want each other physically, and they have that, that would be a start and strong feelings could develop. But if she lives with the mother-in-law, that would be very rough, especially if the mother-in-law is demanding.

Then she could take English or Chinese lessons, or whatever the guy speaks. He might be able to study her language. It might be possible to be matched with a girl who speaks his language, too, which would eliminate some of that obstacle. Even some language skills can help. Then either one or both can learn from there.

It does seem crazy to us. Maybe @Winston could tell us if matchmakers arranging marriage have a niche in Chinese culture. I have heard about it from historical dramas. Some percentage of Koreans get married through matchmakers, still. If you combine that with people (or women) waiting until marriage and a strong cultural norm of marriage being for life, then this sort of scenario may seem less crazy to those involved. Modern westerners expect to have gotten to know each other and developed certain feelings (being 'in love') before tying the knot. Not all cultures have these expectations. The lack of common language throws a big monkey wrench into all this, but it would be less weird if matchmakers were fairly normal and it were fairly normal in your culture to marry someone you do not know well who you are matched with.

Ethics-wise this is presented as selling brides. The salesman sounded a bit like that, but the girls, especially the thin pretty one they focused on, seemed to really have chosen to do this. It's something they chose to do of their free will. It's kind of a crazy leap in a way, especially from a western perspective. But I wish her success on her choice.
I would love to do so,as I'm not that attracted to southeastasians but am to north eastern ones.however,the protestant population there is mostly among ethnic minorities and less than 2%.

how do I find a protestant northeastasian wife?would mongolia be a better option to look?or china?even japan has protestants.korea is racist against non-whites so that's not a option.

which country do you think is best to find a protestant northeastasian wife for someone like me?I can learn the language,that is no issue.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@willymonfrete
Honestly, it is rare that I would find a Southeast Asian, Malay stock, woman who would really appeal to me for looks. They were around, but most didn't. Even the Chinese there rarely seemed all that attractive. But I did see a number of really gorgeous women, just a smaller percentage... just based on my idiosyncratic tastes. My wife, of course, was one such woman.

A Japanese woman told me that in Japanese churches, there are a lot of Japanese women who continue to be single for years or decades waiting to find a Christian husband, but there are more Christian Japanese women than men. I have also heard of American Christians marrying Chinese Christians in China. The Chinese diaspora is all over Asia. Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and the Philippines have ethnic Chinese. Singapore is a predominantly Chinese society with a British legal system and somewhat British influenced culure.

Marrying a foreigner was an unusual thing when I was in South Korea, but it wasn't unheard of. If you bring her back to the US, you probably wouldn't experience the racism. Racism wasn't too bad for me. I wasn't there. A friend who married a Korean who lived there didn't like it that some Koreans thought that a Korean woman who married a white man was probably either a prostitute who married a soldier or an English student who wanted to learn English too badly.

I didn't witness the radical Feminism when I was there almost 30 years ago, but I hear a lot of things have changed since I lived there. I would guess the women are still thin there, which is a plus. There are a lot of pretty girls. Many of them seemed like sweet girls to me when I was there. Many of them act demure in public. I never dated a Korean for more than a couple of dates, so I don't know enough about how easy they are to get along with, and there are a lot of individual variables.

Mongolia has evangelical churches through a movement started by YWAM in the 1990's. There were over 2000 the last I heard, and the largest number at that time was in some city besides Ulaanbaatar. Nestorians have been there for many centuries, probably since the times of the Khans.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MrMan wrote:
October 16th, 2023, 4:27 pm
@willymonfrete
Honestly, it is rare that I would find a Southeast Asian, Malay stock, woman who would really appeal to me for looks. They were around, but most didn't. Even the Chinese there rarely seemed all that attractive. But I did see a number of really gorgeous women, just a smaller percentage... just based on my idiosyncratic tastes. My wife, of course, was one such woman.

A Japanese woman told me that in Japanese churches, there are a lot of Japanese women who continue to be single for years or decades waiting to find a Christian husband, but there are more Christian Japanese women than men. I have also heard of American Christians marrying Chinese Christians in China. The Chinese diaspora is all over Asia. Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and the Philippines have ethnic Chinese. Singapore is a predominantly Chinese society with a British legal system and somewhat British influenced culure.

Marrying a foreigner was an unusual thing when I was in South Korea, but it wasn't unheard of. If you bring her back to the US, you probably wouldn't experience the racism. Racism wasn't too bad for me. I wasn't there. A friend who married a Korean who lived there didn't like it that some Koreans thought that a Korean woman who married a white man was probably either a prostitute who married a soldier or an English student who wanted to learn English too badly.

I didn't witness the radical Feminism when I was there almost 30 years ago, but I hear a lot of things have changed since I lived there. I would guess the women are still thin there, which is a plus. There are a lot of pretty girls. Many of them seemed like sweet girls to me when I was there. Many of them act demure in public. I never dated a Korean for more than a couple of dates, so I don't know enough about how easy they are to get along with, and there are a lot of individual variables.

Mongolia has evangelical churches through a movement started by YWAM in the 1990's. There were over 2000 the last I heard, and the largest number at that time was in some city besides Ulaanbaatar. Nestorians have been there for many centuries, probably since the times of the Khans.
Thanks,however i'd caution to go to china for a christian wife due to the recent espionage act which labels practicing religion for a foreigner as espionage.

China is a very anti-christian country.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 16th, 2023, 5:00 pm
MrMan wrote:
@willymonfrete

Thanks,however i'd caution to go to china for a christian wife due to the recent espionage act which labels practicing religion for a foreigner as espionage.

You wouldn't get a Chinese woman anyway, you are a disabled, lazy, jobless bum, you're also going bald - so, no matter what their views on Christianity - they're not interested in you.

You couldn't go to China anyway because you would have to work and save for an airline ticket there or would you get your sister to save her hard earned money to buy you a ticket you utter f***ing ponce.

As for those 'protestant' NE Asian women that there are so many of - forget them because they don't want lazy jobless disabled bums either :lol:
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

yick wrote:
October 16th, 2023, 5:45 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
October 16th, 2023, 5:00 pm
MrMan wrote:
@willymonfrete

You wouldn't get a Chinese woman anyway, you are a disabled, lazy, jobless bum, you're also going bald - so, no matter what their views on Christianity - they're not interested in you.

You couldn't go to China anyway because you would have to work and save for an airline ticket there or would you get your sister to save her hard earned money to buy you a ticket you utter f***ing ponce.

As for those 'protestant' NE Asian women that there are so many of - forget them because they don't want lazy jobless disabled bums either :lol:
I'm moving somewhere where I can do drugs and prostitutes indefinately,so it doesn't matter.

White women look the best anyway,when I decide to get a job that's actually well paying,I would look there,southern india(Arranged marriage)or the balkans for a wife as first choice.

As for laziness,I'm not lazy,work and pay has to be comensurate to what I'm doing,otherwise just live off disability checks.

and making fun of someone's disability is low tier american demon shit.I'm glad I'm leaving you all behind while I actually would be free in europe.

the only time im ever coming back is if I decide to go on vacation in miami for a week or so,and even then I can just go or move to portugal for nice weather.

May a feral nigger slump you and f**k your wife.amen
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@willymonfrete

Play nice. We are supposed to leave people's wives out of it.

What about the Vietnamese girl in the video? I thought she was pretty, her face at least. She was kind of scrawny.
peregrino
Freshman Poster

Post by peregrino »

Vietnamese women seem less scammy than Thai or Filipina women. The rate of divorce in Vietnam is very low. There's no obesity epidemic. They seem open enough to romance with foreigners.

So why does Vietnam always get passed over in these internet discussions? Why is everything about Thailand or the Philippines?