Daughter wants to marry a white man

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Daughter wants to marry a white man

Post by MrMan »

We had an Indonesian friend over for new years. He got on the phone to video call his parents for new years, and my wife and I talked to them. They said their daughter wanted to marry a white man. I don't know what she looks like. I think my wife talked to her. She said she was pretty. She's in her late 20's.

Occasionally, back when we were young in Indonesia, a young single woman would ask my wife how to get a husband like me. She's good-looking so occasionally single men here ask her if she has a sister. So occasionally, she has tried to set up our white male single friends with relatives back home. A generation of cousins has basically been married off. (I think there may be four or five single cousins a few years back.) A niece there wants to marry an Indonesian man. This young woman's dad said she didn't mind if the husband were older.

I told my friend to tell his sister to send a picture and a bio. It would be good if his little sister was going to marry a white man, if she settled near her brother. The thing is, the only single man around here whose older than her is second generation here and wants to marry someone who speaks his language. We do know someone who lives in a different part of the country who is probably in his mid-40s now who might be interested in meeting someone.

And my purpose is not to recruit from this forum, of course. I don't know anyone who would be a good match in terms of religion, values, etc. on this forum. Indonesians also tend to be marriage-oriented in their dating, not out to hook up or just date forever.

My point is that there are still Indonesian women like that, that want to marry a white foreigner. I suspect that there is some percentage of unmarried women among the population in certain other countries with the same attitude.