Wow! Hot Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You To Contact!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WOW LOOK AT HER! SHE IS TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info117364.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this Filipina. She's so hot!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info106448.htm

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Why do they all have these very professional looking photos and dress so skimpy? Most Chinese and Filipinas I know would never take a photo like that.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Terrence wrote:Why do they all have these very professional looking photos and dress so skimpy? Most Chinese and Filipinas I know would never take a photo like that.
I guess cause they are eager to impress "Mr. Right" :)

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

The last Chinese girl has a beautiful face.

Several of the white girls are hot and sexy.

Most of the others from last page are just cute.

Filipina girl at the end is not at all attractive IMO - absolutely no hips and ass. I'm pretty sure if you saw her in person, her face would be much worse too.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

What kind of message are they trying to send to Mr. Right with pictures like that. I would never click on such a girl unless I thought she was coming over for a quick massage.

How can anyone take them seriously as wife material? (except of course TROPHY wife material for older dudes.)
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on January 6th, 2011, 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on January 6th, 2011, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this sensuous Latina! Oooh! I could make love to that hot caramel bod all night!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info117740.htm

ImageImage
Last edited by Winston on January 6th, 2011, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on January 6th, 2011, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy mackerel! Look at this one! A total knockout!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info117908.htm

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Winston on January 6th, 2011, 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on January 6th, 2011, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »