Any of you considered Vietnamese Brides?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Any of you considered Vietnamese Brides?

Post by Winston »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 6:31 pm
publicduende wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 6:16 pm
Winston wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 3:35 pm
To anyone who knows anything about Vietnam:

It seems that if I want a NE Asian looking wife, my only chance is with Vietnamese brides right? Because Chinese women are too picky and only care about money and getting a house rather than love and romance, which is a pity because the movies make it look like women care about love and romance, but with me they don't. They are also too judgmental and will diss you for the smallest reasons. But Vietnamese brides are popular so there must be a reason.

My question is: The Vietnamese bride agencies I saw in Taiwan are super expensive. They cost about the same as buying a new car, which is ridiculous. Also, even you pay that kind of money, there is no guarantee that there will be love and chemistry or that it will work out or that she will be an honest good wife. So it seems too expensive and risky. Why don't people just go to Vietnam themselves and use a local marriage or dating agency there to find a Vietnamese bride? Wouldn't that be cheaper? Then you can meet them in person and gauge chemistry too.

Anyone know or have any idea? Anyone have any knowledge or experience about this?
@Winston

I don't know too much about Vietnam so I can't give you an opinion.

I still believe the best chance you have got, given your age and circumstances, is a Filipina. A good Filipina. A good Filipina will be loving and respecting you even if you don't invest (or splurge) a lot of money on her and the relationship. If she comes from a poor background, like most, she will be valuing just the fact that you're providing her a safe roof and food three times a day.

Of course, as we said so many times, the caveat is to be committed. If you plan to still have fun with the bar girls in AC while in a committed relationship with her, it won't bode well. As we all know, Filipinas can be extremely loyal but also possessive and jealous.
I don't understand why @Winston wouldn't try to tour Europe again.. :( this time with Baltic countries and Balkan countries. Lot of undiscovered gems, friendly people and hot women. Many hungry sex pats don't really know those countries and therefore local women are not spoiled by Western sex pats... and cost of living is also reasonable.

It's sad to see such wasted potential. :( Banging whores in Angeles City isn't what I call a path of spiritual enlightenment..
I've been trying to go to Europe again. But the Notnilc (matrix) keeps blocking me. It's like something doesn't want me to be free and happy and exercise my free will. Why do you think I keep cursing and flipping off the heavens everyday? If I had free will and control over my life I wouldn't be doing that right? Something is f***ing with me. I swear. Why don't you guys listen?!

In Europe I feel far more comfortable. The people are more on my wavelength. Hence I never feel left out or ostracized, even if I'm sitting along in a cafe or park. Totally unlike USA or Taiwan. That feeling is PRICELESS. Because the egregores in Europe like me more. Even my son knew that the egregore in America would like him, and he was right. He has no problems in school. No one treats him bad or ostracizes him. He fits in naturally in school without even trying. It's as if the matrix is trying to insult me and mock me. What an asshole.

I'm not saying Europe is a dating paradise like the PH. But I definitely feel comfortable there spiritually. I don't feel left out or ostracized, because the egregores there like me and so they give me more positive experiences and coincidences go my way, as if my lucky is increased there. I know this in advance, just like my son knew in advance that he would feel accepted in America. I don't understand why @publicduende can't understand this no matter how many times I explain it. I hope he's not an NPC. How come @Lucas88 knows exactly what I mean, but PD doesn't? To PD, all this falls on deaf ears for some reason, as if he can't understand spiritual things.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 6:57 pm
January 6th, 2024, 6:31 pm
I don't understand why @Winston wouldn't try to tour Europe again.. :( this time with Baltic countries and Balkan countries. Lot of undiscovered gems, friendly people and hot women. Many hungry sex pats don't really know those countries and therefore local women are not spoiled by Western sex pats... and cost of living is also reasonable.

It's sad to see such wasted potential. :( Banging whores in Angeles City isn't what I call a path of spiritual enlightenment..
I agree with you, that banging whores in AC is quite close to the rock bottom.

However, it's a 50-plus-year old, out of shape, frugal (i.e. reluctant to spend) man, who is looking for a much younger and much better looking woman who will genuinely love him, we are talking about. I don't see any culture, apart from maybe the Philippines, who would give @Winston a lifetime companion who looks and behaves the way he wants to.

Sure, Serbia has women who look like this.

The question is: how many of these women would be happy to have a committed relationship with Winston?
I never said I want a hot woman. Just a normal decent woman. I never said I only wanted to date 20 year old women. I'm not that picky. It's just that some curse or egregore is operating against me and keeps screwing things up. You forget we live in a universe run by a trickster god or deity. And that's why there's a perverse force around us called Murphy's Law. Even the Ancient Greeks and Romans, your ancestors PD, knew this and called the gods assholes. They knew the gods weren't perfect. How come you don't know what your ancestors believed, but I do? Strange. Maybe I have more past life ties to Europe than you do?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

January 6th, 2024, 7:05 pm
No, I'm not expecting him to spend like a drunken sailor and "get laid" every turn. Those destinations are also budget friendly, and he does get friendly people, good food, unique culture and he can have intelligent conversation with hot Slavic looking women.
At least he can get a fresh perspective, a breathe of fresh air and clear his foggy mind or something...and get away from
banging IQ 80-90 whores.... which you have told me.. is hitting Rock Bottom. :(

And I wish Winston to get away from Flat Earth, and other conspiracy junk. It kind of rotting his brain and on top of banging low value whores...
I don't know what the hell happened with Diane and his son Angelo.. Winston's original Filipina wife and son.. I guess the relationship has fallen off?
Yeah Europe is a true adventure, like Russia and China, but far more cultured. There's nothing wrong with conspiracies as long as you're not hung on them. Conspiracies are a part of reality and many in Europe believe in them too. Antisemitism is much stronger in Europe I heard, than America, so the Europeans must believe in Jewish conspiracies. There are also many rebels nowadays who don't trust their government. Dianne is ok. We are close friends but the romance was gone long ago back in 2010. Angelo is fine. He is in the US and has no problems or difficulties in school, unlike other teenagers. It's strange. It's like the universe is mocking me. Nothing makes sense.

At least in Europe you can have intelligent deeper conversations, unlike Asia. I'm sure you agree. And you can meet people and talk to strangers too. Unlike USA and Taiwan. Plus the people there are more on my frequency, so my luck there is better and things happen more often. Coincidence usually leads to things. That's my experience there. I feel far more comfortable and confident there. European women also aren't obsessed with money like Asian women are, which makes me sick. I explained this 10000000 times to PD already. I don't understand why he doesn't get it.

Don't forget all that Europe has two major advantages over America:

1. The people value honesty and authenticity over fake positivity, whereas Americans prefer fake positivity over honesty. Major difference. That's why I resonate more with Europeans and am on a more similar frequency with them. Hence meeting people feels more natural, like the wind. If you are authentic too and prefer honesty over fake positivity, you may feel the same way. But Americans are the opposite as we all know.

2. European women, even if they aren't attracted to you, will still hang out and take you to see museums and tourist attractions and have a drink with you. But in America, if a girl isn't attracted to you, she wants nothing to do with you and won't even have a drink with you or be your friend. It's all or nothing. That's another main difference. Euro women are more hospitable and not uptight or strict about hanging out with you even if you're not their type. In addition they are open minded and curious, so it's easier to mentally connect with them than Asian women.

Anyone who's been to Europe can attest to all this. Even Contrarian Expatriate could. These are major. I don't get why PD is blind to them. Maybe his soul and mine aren't the same probably, so he doesn't get me.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 7:39 pm
Winston wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 3:35 pm
To anyone who knows anything about Vietnam:

It seems that if I want a NE Asian looking wife, my only chance is with Vietnamese brides right?
You don't want a wife because you would have got a wife by now.

Obviously, your age will be a factor for the ones you want. I don't think many girls in their twenties wants to marry a middle aged man.

We have talked about Latin America before, what's wrong with going to Colombia or Peru or Brazil - Brazil has about a hundred million women of all colours, shapes and sizes - why don't you go there?
I've been wanting a wife since 2012. I was trying to get a Chinese one. But I got there too late. The universe always does that to me. It's an asshole. By the time I get where I'm supposed to go, it's too late. I was seeking a wife in Russia too remember? But every time I find a good one, she's a dud or does a 180 on me. Like Lisa and other girls did. The universe is such an asshole. I can definitely sense something is against me. We do not live in an atheistic universe. There are metaphysical forces all around us, remember?

Well Vietnamese women aren't as age conscious I heard. That's why Vietnamese brides are popular. Besides, in China and Taiwan, you see older men with younger women everywhere on the street. How do you explain that? It's not about the age. It's about destiny and whether the egregores they are attached to want to hook up. The egregores use us as avatars, like in the movie "Avatar" and if our egregore wants to hook up with another girls' egregore, then she will be drawn to us. That's why love is unpredictable and mysterious, real love that is. It's not a choice on our part. Most of life is out of our control. Even the wise ancients did.

Yes Brazil and Mexico are on my list. But every time I try to get things done on my to do list, it's neverending, like some kind of trick. As a perfectionist, it's hard to break that. Plus life gives you millions of endless distractions nowadays, and there is some kind of time dilation where you can never get things done in a day like you could in the 1980s. Many people are experiencing this now too. Ask around and see. There is some kind of weird time dilation effect where you can never get things done as you should. Maybe it's because we are coming upon another great reset of the matrix?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 9:18 pm
January 6th, 2024, 8:25 pm
publicduende wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 7:51 pm
No, I'm not expecting him to spend like a drunken sailor and "get laid" every turn. Those destinations are also budget friendly, and he does get friendly people, good food, unique culture and he can have intelligent conversation with hot Slavic looking women.

At least he can get a fresh perspective, a breathe of fresh air and clear his foggy mind or something...and get away from

And I wish Winston to get away from Flat Earth, and other conspiracy junk. It kind of rotting his brain and on top of banging low value whores...
I don't know what the hell happened with Diane and his son Angelo.. Winston's original Filipina wife and son.. I guess the relationship has fallen off?
Of course he can have as much cultural enrichment as he wants, by travelling around Europe (and the rest of the world). If the topic is, though, "finding a bride" or, in other words, enter a committed relationship, reality is what it is. There is nothing Winston, you or I can do about it. There might be younger women interested in hooking up with 50-yo average men like Winston and I, yet it wouldn't be long before the functional, transactional nature of the relationship starts coming out.
Why do I care and why am I writing this? Because think of it like this.. how would you feel when one of your idols or heroes has fallen to the bottom and you been lead to believe life is happier abroad, but all you read is the main leader complaining all the time about the places he been to? :? It's just really painful to watch. I'm just telling it like it is. But I guess we have to move on and go our separate ways... and sucks for Winston himself..Oh well.
Idol, Hero? Good Joke.
I told you before @galii if you don't have anything but ridicule to post, then don't bother posting. Otherwise you waste space and time and attention here. A post with ridicule only has no value and is nothing but negative. Only a bot or NPC like yourself would have nothing but ridicule to post rather than intelligent comments. Just because you are an NPC doesn't mean others are. You are projecting. Others here can post more intelligent comments.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 10:26 pm
But PD. I already explained to you, I don't feel horny around Filipinas. They look and feel so ghetto and low class. It turns me off. I have a hard to having sex with them and have a hard time getting it up. lol. Plus they act like they don't need us and are self-absorbed now. I don't have that horny teenager feeling around them anymore. But I do with NE Asian women. That's why I said I wanted NE Asian women, remember? They make me feel more complete and satisfied and natural. The pickings in the PH are getting slimmer and slimmer. The girls act like they don't need me and aren't even engaging anymore. Or it could be that the egregore there doesn't like me as much anymore.

I explained this to you earlier but you keep forgetting it. Why? How come you don't take what I say into consideration?
I know, @Winston and I agree with all you said above. Finding a good Filipina is becoming harder and harder over time, especially for men our age.

Yet, it's still your best chance if you're looking for someone younger who can develop real, genuine feelings for you. In the end, it's less about sex and more about a serene, fulfilling relationship.

If it's intellectual engagement you're looking for and you don't mind age, you should be able to find a Chinese woman in her 40,s, to be with. I read that, once a Chinese is divorced, she becomes less than a leftover woman and it becomes hard for her to date another local man. You could try looking for a Chinese divorcee. Thing is, though, you might find out that she's still quite pragmatic and materialistic.

So, maybe, a European woman. In that case, though, you'd better plan to move to Europy for good.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 10:39 pm

Yeah Europe is a true adventure, like Russia and China, but far more cultured. There's nothing wrong with conspiracies as long as you're not hung on them. Conspiracies are a part of reality and many in Europe believe in them too. Antisemitism is much stronger in Europe I heard, than America, so the Europeans must believe in Jewish conspiracies. There are also many rebels nowadays who don't trust their government. Dianne is ok. We are close friends but the romance was gone long ago back in 2010. Angelo is fine. He is in the US and has no problems or difficulties in school, unlike other teenagers. It's strange. It's like the universe is mocking me. Nothing makes sense.

At least in Europe you can have intelligent deeper conversations, unlike Asia. I'm sure you agree. And you can meet people and talk to strangers too. Unlike USA and Taiwan. Plus the people there are more on my frequency, so my luck there is better and things happen more often. Coincidence usually leads to things. That's my experience there. I feel far more comfortable and confident there. European women also aren't obsessed with money like Asian women are, which makes me sick. I explained this 10000000 times to PD already. I don't understand why he doesn't get it.

Don't forget all that Europe has two major advantages over America:

1. The people value honesty and authenticity over fake positivity, whereas Americans prefer fake positivity over honesty. Major difference. That's why I resonate more with Europeans and am on a more similar frequency with them. Hence meeting people feels more natural, like the wind. If you are authentic too and prefer honesty over fake positivity, you may feel the same way. But Americans are the opposite as we all know.

2. European women, even if they aren't attracted to you, will still hang out and take you to see museums and tourist attractions and have a drink with you. But in America, if a girl isn't attracted to you, she wants nothing to do with you and won't even have a drink with you or be your friend. It's all or nothing. That's another main difference. Euro women are more hospitable and not uptight or strict about hanging out with you even if you're not their type. In addition they are open minded and curious, so it's easier to mentally connect with them than Asian women.

Anyone who's been to Europe can attest to all this. Even Contrarian Expatriate could. These are major. I don't get why PD is blind to them. Maybe his soul and mine aren't the same probably, so he doesn't get me.
Sorry, but Winston.. What's stopping you from buying a plane ticket to Europe and vacationing there for months?
Diane is doing fine on her own, and Angelo is in America. You got lot of money saved and your parents still supports you.
You are free to leave. I don't think the Matrix or Murphy's law will stop you. I think you are your own worst enemy. :(
You need to stop being obsessed with the Matrix, Murphy's Law and other conspiracy junk like "Flat Earth" and get your butt to Europe.
It's like your in a desert, your thirsty and there is an oasis right in front of you, but you refuse to drink the water. Stop overthinking it. Make a decision. Get your butt to Europe or South America like Yick said. Please stop destroying yourself. :( You used to be cool man.. What the f*ck happened?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

@Winston Angelo does well in the USA because he's a gigachad that luckily got more features from his mom and you were always average looking mid tier normie in your youth.

That said,Europe has been way better for me than usa,even as a child.

I've been living with my grandmother from 2018-19 and was lonely and only immersed myself into tibetan buddhism to keep sane,as I was isolated in my home with my laptop.

then I moved to a series of shitty group homes,some better than others,but only got laid with a croatian american old woman last year 3 times,never met girls etc

I definately like Miami,but only the latinos and east asians fob types,I don't vibe with americans,and I need to go back to holland so I can do psychedelics,meet more beautiful but less materialistic women and visit hookers.the food is healthier.the architecture is old and uplifting.

I'm moving to a white area of town by the next two weeks,I live in the ghetto now.Hopefully it will be a better experience than this hood,but I really want to move to europe again.That or miami.but europe has more all around benefits and is more affordable.