Philippine PI

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
dano
Freshman Poster

Philippine PI

Post by dano »

I found this a few days ago. This company in the philippines offers background checks and surveillance of girlfriends and wives. I was wondering if anyone has used a PI to investigate there filipina?

http://www.philippinepi.com/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dangie
Freshman Poster

Post by dangie »

Dano,

I have used Philippine PI myself and have found out that they are a quite professional company. They provide background checks and surveillance in the Philippines, I used their services twice and I can tell you I couldn't be happier with the results. They are the best and most professional private investigation firm in the Philippines.

You'll find many "cheap" investigators based in the Philippines who ask you to send money via Western Union, etc. They will just take your money and you will be highly disappointed. Spend the money and get the best, otherwise you're likely getting a bad deal.

Make sure you go to http://www.philippinepi.com and not something similar because there is a copycat website out there also… Hope this helps.

Ronald.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

dangie wrote:Dano,

I have used Philippine PI myself and have found out that they are a quite professional company. They provide background checks and surveillance in the Philippines, I used their services twice and I can tell you I couldn't be happier with the results. They are the best and most professional private investigation firm in the Philippines.

You'll find many "cheap" investigators based in the Philippines who ask you to send money via Western Union, etc. They will just take your money and you will be highly disappointed. Spend the money and get the best, otherwise you're likely getting a bad deal.

Make sure you go to http://www.philippinepi.com and not something similar because there is a copycat website out there also… Hope this helps.

Ronald.
Thanks Ronald, thats good to know.
dangie
Freshman Poster

Post by dangie »

My pleasure.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Dangie,

Which level did you use? They have levels from 1 to 18.

1 is $150 USD
18 is $5,000 USD

What is provided in each?
Nate
Freshman Poster

Re: Philippine PI

Post by Nate »

dano wrote:I found this a few days ago. This company in the Philippines offers background checks and surveillance of girlfriends and wives. I was wondering if anyone has used a PI to investigate there filipina?

http://www.philippinepi.com/
I don't know any PI businesses personally in the Philippines, but keep in mind they have a bad reputation here when it comes to "checking on your GF " ...more commonly known as Panty Checkers...the PI's here both local and expat have this reputation as doing their best to bed the girls they are sent to "investigate". What a deal! Get paid to go and bang some guy's GF or Fiance since he is overseas anyway...

>>>get this point and keep it: Unless you have personal knowledge otherwise that is bulletproof, always assume that any business or individual man in the Philippines is incompetent and corrupt. With that as your baseline assumption, you can avoid a lot of grief, and usually, you will be right in that assumption anyway. If you do not take this route, I assure you that you will be taken as the naive fool.
dangie
Freshman Poster

Post by dangie »

Globetrotter,

The quotes and levels are just for checkout purposes I think. you can email them on their website for a free quote. good luck.