Are there a lot of gays and invalids in the Philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Are there a lot of gays and invalids in the Philippines?

Post by Dragon »

I've been reading some random sources that there's a lot of gays and invalids (guys too poor, drunk, dumb, etc to function correctly) in the Philippines and SE Asia in general. And this contributes to how highly foreigners are sought out, depending on the location. Some say up to 1/3 of men in the Philippines are gay but I find that hard to believe as it's too large a number.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are there a lot of gays and invalids in the Philippines?

Post by zboy1 »

Yeah, watch out for the ladyboys in SE Asia, as there's a ton of them everywhere--especially in Thailand and the Philippines. I saw attractive, tall and buff guys with ladyboy's, which made me scratch my head. Why would they go for a ladyboy instead of a real women? Lol.