I have decided I will probably not go to Asia to find a wife

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

I have decided I will probably not go to Asia to find a wife

Post by willymonfrete »

I’m a nondenominational charismatic Christian and I believe we can only marry Protestant women that are religious.only place in Asia with a majority Protestant populace is North Sulawesi and there is Muslim Christian violence and a huge language barrier as they don’t speak Bahasa and even if it did they would speak it with a localized dialect I can’t understand.

In theory you can meet a Protestant woman anywhere in a church but I don’t think that would work out for me and a lot of women in church are taken or it’s awkward and even creepy to romantically show interest .

Also in the USA all the women at church are ugly and I need a cute girl as I’m cute looking myself and deserve something even criminals get as I’m a god fearing Christian a kind person and a law abiding citizen .

I want to go to nicaragua for many reasons and I’m very attracted to nicaraguan mestizo women .less Protestant but still a significant amount and language is more useful and easy to attain and also I look Latin American albeit a ‘white ‘one so can assimilate and not face discrimination like I do in the USA and in my dads country the Netherlands.

I don’t do online dating as I’ve had bad experience with the women I had long term relationships with it one from the Philippines .And I think most women on even Christian Filipina are scammers .

I don’t want to also deal with being a racial foreigner.I heard Filipinos and Indonesians are welcoming but being discriminated against here in America and in Holland made me wanna be around people that resemble me.

What do you guys think?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I have decided I will probably not go to Asia to find a wife

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 11:21 pm
I’m a nondenominational charismatic Christian and I believe we can only marry Protestant women that are religious.only place in Asia with a majority Protestant populace is North Sulawesi and there is Muslim Christian violence and a huge language barrier as they don’t speak Bahasa and even if it did they would speak it with a localized dialect I can’t understand.
Do you speak Bahasa Indonesia? If you do, why do you call it 'bahasa'. I thought that was what expats who didn't really speak it called the language. :)

I think you are talking about Manado. I learned Indonesian in Jakarta, and I have been to Manado and I could understand them. There is a local Minahasa language that I do not understand, but I cannot say I have ever met a Manado person who did not speak Indonesian fluently. Also, the violence over the years that I read and read about was further south toward the center of Sulaweisi, not up in Manado. Manado is an interesting place. They have this little bay there with a restaurant in the middle of it. There are shops, bakeries and such with Christian-themed names. The food is really interesting, except I don't care for their porridge with greens and turmeric in it.

There are also other 'majority Protestant' areas. I would imagine some of the Batak areas around Lake Toba are probably 'majority Protestant.' There are a lot of Pentecostal churches in that area, too. I get the impression there are a lot of Protestants around Malang, which I think may be a Javanese area. I'm not sure if it's 'majority' or not. There are also the Toraja and the Ambon peoples. Toraja are from southern Sulaweisi that are known as being majority Christian people-groups, I think mostly Protestant. But it doesn't matter if you meet a girl with the same beliefs in church and she is a minority, right? If she lives in a majority Muslim area, what does that matter to you? That doesn't mean she's a Muslim.

There are a lot of Pentecostal/Charismatic Chinese, Javanese, and people from lots of other people-groups there.
Also in the USA all the women at church are ugly and I need a cute girl as I’m cute looking myself and deserve something even criminals get as I’m a god fearing Christian a kind person and a law abiding citizen .

I want to go to nicaragua for many reasons and I’m very attracted to nicaraguan mestizo women .less Protestant but still a significant amount and language is more useful and easy to attain and also I look Latin American albeit a ‘white ‘one so can assimilate and not face discrimination like I do in the USA and in my dads country the Netherlands.
That's find, too.
I don’t want to also deal with being a racial foreigner.I heard Filipinos and Indonesians are welcoming but being discriminated against here in America and in Holland made me wanna be around people that resemble me.

What do you guys think?
My wife and I have been married about 22 years. We've spent around half of that in the US. I cannot really think of times she's suffered from discrimination in the US. We got her a Greencard before 9/11. Getting visas for Indonesians __might__ be more difficult than for some other nationalities. I'm not sure. It was hard for Indonesians to visit the US right after 9/11. But I don't really know about now.
AlexG
Freshman Poster

Post by AlexG »

no real country that has very good christian women that are open to date outside their church or too big age difference. from what i have heard of jehova witness family; they found spouses in their religion abroad as well
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
February 5th, 2022, 6:51 am
Getting visas for Indonesians __might__ be more difficult than for some other nationalities.
Good thing a certain Indonesian passport holder managed to get there before 9/11... and even be elected President! :wink:
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

willymonfrete wrote:
Even law abiding citizens deserve what criminals get! :lol:
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MrMan wrote:
February 5th, 2022, 6:51 am
willymonfrete wrote:
Do you speak Bahasa Indonesia? If you do, why do you call it 'bahasa'. I thought that was what expats who didn't really speak it called the language. :)

I think you are talking about Manado. I learned Indonesian in Jakarta, and I have been to Manado and I could understand them. There is a local Minahasa language that I do not understand, but I cannot say I have ever met a Manado person who did not speak Indonesian fluently. Also, the violence over the years that I read and read about was further south toward the center of Sulaweisi, not up in Manado. Manado is an interesting place. They have this little bay there with a restaurant in the middle of it. There are shops, bakeries and such with Christian-themed names. The food is really interesting, except I don't care for their porridge with greens and turmeric in it.

There are also other 'majority Protestant' areas. I would imagine some of the Batak areas around Lake Toba are probably 'majority Protestant.' There are a lot of Pentecostal churches in that area, too. I get the impression there are a lot of Protestants around Malang, which I think may be a Javanese area. I'm not sure if it's 'majority' or not. There are also the Toraja and the Ambon peoples. Toraja are from southern Sulaweisi that are known as being majority Christian people-groups, I think mostly Protestant. But it doesn't matter if you meet a girl with the same beliefs in church and she is a minority, right? If she lives in a majority Muslim area, what does that matter to you? That doesn't mean she's a Muslim.

There are a lot of Pentecostal/Charismatic Chinese, Javanese, and people from lots of other people-groups there.

That's find, too.

What do you guys think?
My wife and I have been married about 22 years. We've spent around half of that in the US. I cannot really think of times she's suffered from discrimination in the US. We got her a Greencard before 9/11. Getting visas for Indonesians __might__ be more difficult than for some other nationalities. I'm not sure. It was hard for Indonesians to visit the US right after 9/11. But I don't really know about now.
Women don’t face discrimination if they’re ethnic in the west because they’re seen as conquerable and sexually available not male rivals and conquerers going to sleep with your women .

Every ethnic male of any background I’ve talked to faces racism in the west.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

willymonfrete wrote:
February 5th, 2022, 4:11 pm
It sounds like the best thing for all concerned would be for you to return to you own countries post haste. The fact that the West sucks now is even more incentive to go.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Cornfed wrote:
February 5th, 2022, 4:15 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
February 5th, 2022, 4:11 pm
It sounds like the best thing for all concerned would be for you to return to you own countries post haste. The fact that the West sucks now is even more incentive to go.
thats the thing,I'm choctaw amerindian,african american,Toscano italian,french and scots-Irish on my mom's side and dutch/swedish on my dad's(I grew up in both the netherlands and the USA but am now in the US)so how do I go 'back'?

I look southern european(like french or central italian),puerto rican or arabic depending on facial hair or lack of it,hairstyle etc

I don't have any of my own countries to go to that isn't majority white.

I plan to move to elpaso ,texas as soon as I get my GED(I have math dyslexia)because of the high mexican culture and population.

I plan to find a wife in nicaragua.

the thing with your advice,is that the USA and europe atleast northwestern parts are the only viable economic places to live a decent life and not be a working slave like in the third world.this is mostly due to neoliberal capitalism and economic imperialism on the global south thru a variety of means though I don't totally absolve the blame from ethnic countries themselves due to their mentality and culture,and I don't think rwanda would be as rich as the netherlands if there were no economic imperialism(See Hakim's video in youtube on the failure social democracy).

and I definately oppose communism because of its social marxist agendas and banning of religious freedom,unless they're like Sandinistas.

I can actually understand being'racist'towards muslim immigrant men and the typical wanna be thug but everybody else faces it and doesn't come from totally dysfunctional belligerent cultures.

then when a nonwhite countey becomes rich and powerful its a threat,you think there would be anti-chinese sentiment if china was only blonde nordic-celtic people?lol
Last edited by willymonfrete on February 14th, 2022, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

guys,I did alot of research and it seems that:

1.nicaragua is safe

2.nicaraguan women are sweet,caring,loyal and generally good people.I have the same traits so I'll match very well with these mamacitas if Jesus wills it i will find a nice mestiza,miskitu zambo(black-indigenous mix) or indigena wife there ;)

3.not everyone finds them super attractive but I love mestizas and indigenous women so I'll be fine there and 1/3 of the population is protestant.

4.due to the sandinista government there isn't the same envy and greed like in other places.

I love nicaraguan women,spanish language and culture and nice beaches and tropics ;)I might get a wife from there and take her to a unamericnized place like elpaso,texas where i plan to move to before I have the funds and means to look for a wife a few years from now.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Something to consider:

https://www.unz.com/jthompson/world-iq-82/

I don't know why Central Americans are so stupid on average, but they are. Mexico may be a better choice, but then I am biased because my wife is from Mexico.