Beef up and Beg.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Beef up and Beg.

Post by ladislav »

Beef up and Beg.
The "aunt" of all scams is the "partial" scam, and we shall call it Beef-up-and-Beg.
The person does need work clearances and does need money for the tuition. There will be no full repurposing. The devil is in the details, though.
She needs P 1753 for the former and P 6542 for the latter. So much is true. But she will tell you that she needs 3000 for the former and 9000 for the latter. She will go and pay both and pocket the difference. Brilliant!
As with Beg and Switch, offer to go with her and to pay for both.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Beef up and Beg.

Post by josephty2 »

Now I'm being watched based on the movement of my eyes? Oh my God man, and you're spewing out non random numbers ? Who are you?
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.