[Obituary] HA pioneer and long term poster just left us

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: [Obituary] HA pioneer and long term poster just left us

Post by Tsar »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 2nd, 2022, 3:04 am
So this gent was anti-semitic "before it was cool" (which of course it is now, thanks to me, @Lucas88, @WanderingProtagonist, @Outcast9428, @Pixel--Dude @gsjackson though he was probably one of the old-timers and deserves all the more credit for that...) Oh, and of course @Cornfed!!! Did I miss anyone, LOL?
Me, I have been antisemitic since 2012 but somewhat since 2010. I sometimes try to whitewash or sugarcoat my language at times.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Tsar wrote:
July 2nd, 2022, 7:01 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
So this gent was anti-semitic "before it was cool" (which of course it is now, thanks to me, @Lucas88, @WanderingProtagonist, @Outcast9428, @Pixel--Dude @gsjackson though he was probably one of the old-timers and deserves all the more credit for that...) Oh, and of course @Cornfed!!! Did I miss anyone, LOL?
Me, I have been antisemitic since 2012 but somewhat since 2010. I sometimes try to whitewash or sugarcoat my language at times.
Yes, credit Tsar. Also, Winston has his lucid intervals. Public Duende and Mr. Peabody are much too prudent to be up-front and explicit, but I believe both have had their experiences with (((them))), PD having worked inside the very belly of the beast -- the City of London. Fschmidt, though a Jew himself, is like Unz in calling out the Tribe from time to time for their role in the demolition of the culture. Adama/Neo, absent for several months now, understood (((them))) very clearly from a strong Christian perspective.

I'd like to thank all of the newbies mentioned above by WS for spending time around here. They've really elevated the quality of the forum with some very thoughtful posts.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
Ahhh, sadly I never knew this guy, but one of his threads popped up in the "related threads" section below something else:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=17693

Anyway, this gent Jester called out the sexual pervert jews of the SPLC and the coordinated jewmedia blackouts, then we saw some typical examples of the "old normal" of having f***ing kikes pop up liked poison mushrooms to lie and dissemble bitching about any discussion of their f***ing rotting little filthy stinking mutated guilty-as-!@#$ing-sin scabby rat-pelt hides, but this Jester guy thwarted those f***ing lying jew rats and their BS dissembling and so on pretty well, and that guy @zboy1 was in there on the truth-telling side to some degree as well.... (Am I dreaming?! Is this me on yet ANOTHER unhinged polemic about jews?!?)

Anyway, as for Jester: RIP!
I haven't been around long enough to know Jester either but I read that thread of his and all I can say is mad respect to him. From what little of his writings that I've read here on the forum it is obvious to me that he certainly had a keen understanding of what was going on concerning (((them))) and was definitely on the side of telling the truth.

I know that it might seem like some of us have hijacked this obituary for Jester with our comments against the Jewish elite and their criminal schemes but, from what I've seen of his writings, I think the guy would be proud!

To me Jester seemed like a very decent and based guy and I would like to have known him better. Thank you, Jester!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 2nd, 2022, 2:49 pm
I know that it might seem like some of us have hijacked this obituary for Jester with our comments against the Jewish elite and their criminal schemes but, from what I've seen of his writings, I think the guy would be proud!
It is a little sad that in a sense (((they))) got him in the end.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
July 2nd, 2022, 10:34 am
Tsar wrote:
July 2nd, 2022, 7:01 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
Yes, credit Tsar. Also, Winston has his lucid intervals. Public Duende and Mr. Peabody are much too prudent to be up-front and explicit, but I believe both have had their experiences with (((them))), PD having worked inside the very belly of the beast -- the City of London. Fschmidt, though a Jew himself, is like Unz in calling out the Tribe from time to time for their role in the demolition of the culture. Adama/Neo, absent for several months now, understood (((them))) very clearly from a strong Christian perspective.

I'd like to thank all of the newbies mentioned above by WS for spending time around here. They've really elevated the quality of the forum with some very thoughtful posts.
Yeah, 100% @Tsar, I actually thought of you after I turned off my computer and thought "Oh geez, how'd I leave him off the anti-semitic pride list." Sorry about that, :lol:
Yeah, and I also saw @MrPeabody in the ring too, in a much older post where he and some of our other fellow antisemites were calling out the jews and even posted that "Feminism: A jewish war on women" infographic I've posted more recently myself, showing all those mutant jewesses who hijacked the feminist movement in the "second wave" to change it from a women's suffrage and anti-abuse kind of thing into the jew war against the traditional family, and later the existence of gender itself...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I used to love admonishing him as "Court Jester". I hope his passing and thereon after is painless-as-possible.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Sorry to Necro the thread but I am sorry a great figure passed due to the scamdemic. You will be missed man. Sorry you had to go like you did :( .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

zacb wrote:
January 5th, 2023, 5:14 pm
Sorry to Necro the thread but I am sorry a great figure passed due to the scamdemic. You will be missed man. Sorry you had to go like you did :( .
Amen to that.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I been lurking HA for a long time since 2012. Jester seems like a cool guy.
May he Rest In Peace and I am sorry to hear about the loss of a great member in HA. Very nice tribute from Publicduende.
However, I have a suspicion that his death was caused by the Covid vaccine jab... I mean who knows.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 7:41 am
May he Rest In Peace and I am sorry to hear about the loss of a great member in HA. Very nice tribute from Publicduende.
However, I have a suspicion that his death was caused by the Covid vaccine jab... I mean who knows.
HA member @ gsjackson informed us a while ago that Jester died of a heart attack just 12 hours after receiving the vaccine. What a tragedy. :cry:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 8:24 am
HA member @ gsjackson informed us a while ago that Jester died of a heart attack just 12 hours after receiving the vaccine. What a tragedy. :cry:
How tragic. He shouldn't have gotten the jab. Poor man. :(
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 8:24 am
I got it from PD, who got it from Eurobrat, who talked with one of Jester's relatives. As for the "who knows" question about the cause, a mere twelve hours of correlation equals causation in my book. Especially with so many other people dropping dead suddenly in the jab era. A lot of credulous fools are exiting; it's just a shame Jester had to go with them, especially when he didn't need the jab to get back in the U.S.