Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

finding women with "brains"

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How about Singapore or Hong Kong? People from there seem pretty intelligent.

I agree with Repatriate that Thailand and Philippines are the worst places to find girls with brains. It's just not in the culture, even if they are educated. The worst types are the snobby ones who think they are all that but aren't even that smart.

The girls are much smarter in Russia and Eastern Europe.

However, the smarter a girl is, the more pickier she gets, and the less she needs men, for some reason.

Also, many smart girls, such as Chinese, use their brains to become anal retentive and fussy about little things. So watch out for that too. lol

Plus, educated Asian women tend to be very focused on their careers and not that interested in finding a man, or places a low priority on dating. They are happy just to have a job and a group of friends to hang out with.

Finally, just because someone is educated doesn't mean she will be able to hold deep philosophical intellectual type of conversations. I have many cousins who graduated with masters degrees, yet they can't hold an intelligent conversation and can only talk about the most mundane stuff.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: However, the smarter a girl is, the more pickier she gets, and the less she needs men, for some reason.
There's also a proven statistic that the higher earning the woman is the less likely she is to find a partner. It's a double edged sword. If women psych themselves out of available partners then most available men will go towards the next best and/or most attractive alternatives. In the U.S. where there is a large middle class women tend to have a large variety of reasonably well off men to choose from which spoils their tastes.