Is it impossible to find a woman over 30 with no kids in SEA

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
uncertain
Freshman Poster

Is it impossible to find a woman over 30 with no kids in SEA

Post by uncertain »

Yeah yeah, "impossible" is a strong word...I would have said "almost impossible" but i didn't have enough space.

Anyway I've been on several dating websites like dateinasia and pinalove and it seems that over 90 percent of the women over 30 have kids. Is it like this actually in SEA or is this just on dating websites? I imagine if over 90 percent of the women over 30 have kids then the very few women over 30 with no kids probably have a million options and will probably get with a good looking rich guy.

:(
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

If you get away from dating sites then they are everywhere in Thailand. I have met a lot of late 20's and early 30 something single women. I'd say in Thailand it's easier to find middle class career minded women who are still single. Plus they generally look down on having kids out of wedlock here so it doesn't happen all that much with your average girl. From what i've seen having kids with wreckless abandon seems to be normal behavior in the Philippines..probably because of that catholic upbringing.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

In the Philippines it is better to be a single mother then an old maid. Their window for marriage ends relatively early, so a 30 something is seen as damaged and the damage of being left by a man or seduced by an already married man is better then what is thought of a woman who never could get a man.
uncertain
Freshman Poster

Post by uncertain »

Raja wrote:In the Philippines it is better to be a single mother then an old maid. Their window for marriage ends relatively early, so a 30 something is seen as damaged and the damage of being left by a man or seduced by an already married man is better then what is thought of a woman who never could get a man.
How come none of the women I messaged that were over 30 with no kids responded? (I messaged a lot of them). A lot of them aged pretty poorly too. You'd think they would have lower standards but i guess not.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: Is it impossible to find a woman over 30 with no kids in

Post by green1976 »

uncertain wrote:Yeah yeah, "impossible" is a strong word...I would have said "almost impossible" but i didn't have enough space.

Anyway I've been on several dating websites like dateinasia and pinalove and it seems that over 90 percent of the women over 30 have kids. Is it like this actually in SEA or is this just on dating websites? I imagine if over 90 percent of the women over 30 have kids then the very few women over 30 with no kids probably have a million options and will probably get with a good looking rich guy.

:(
Get away from Dating website and go directly there.

Before going to Thailand,i spent a lot of time on dating website corresponding with some ladies.

Of course,it was far away better than anything i had witnessed here in the western world.
I wouldn't even receive a reply..totally opposite regarding Thai women but still it wasn't great..nothing impressive..and i got a mixed opinion.

That doesn't stopped me to go to Thailand..and to my extremely good surprise,it was far away easier to find a girlfriend,communicate,make me many females mate, directly there.

I cannot speak for the Philippines as i haven't been,but in Thailand is quit easy to meet young charming ladies with no kids.

In my case,i'm 35 year old,average physically,having small money but still with 30 euros for the night,it would be ok to have a good time.

It depends also how old is the foreign man,is he physically attractive also too?

Now,i don't even bother with dating website.

I know after being there,i would not have trouble to find a nice company even outside P4P and the results are a lot better comparing to what i had found on Internet.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

None of the Chinese women I've dated have had kids. I'll tell you though that although the idea of a virgin bride is initially appealing, these women are very hard work compared to women who have been in relationships or gone on to have kids.

Dating sites are full of scammers so be careful. Just this morning I worked out my Chinese friend was dating a Nigerian fraudster. He was supposed to be a British man, but as soon as she showed me his photo I could tell her that in the backdrop of the photo the trees were American! Sure enough, she got the old "travel plans gone wrong, send money" call :shock: .

Be careful out there!