Ended up in India... Need help

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

ok so I havn't given up hope. Luckily for me there is mostly Nepali people where I am, with only a few Indians and mix of others. Nepali girls are hot in general.. And although they don't do anything like the girls in Thailand or the Phillipines I assume to get your attention if you go up to them they will be receptive and friendly. That alone is a relief compared with western countries?? So I got this girls number last night she seemed friendly and said call me tommorow that she doesn't have to work and that we could hang out. Well I called her and finally she said ok well meet up. She came with 2 girlfriends and she was too shy to barely even talk to me. Some of her friends asked me if I was in a hurry to get married and then another of them just giggled like a 15 year old girl. I was a bit like uhh this was a bad Idea. I simply terrified this girl. But now she is calling me.. I wonder what she thinks that I want to get married after meeting her for 1 hour? I had a fantasy that maybe I would get laid but boy was that ever a fantasy. Hopefully I can find some more Nepali girls who are more GASP westernized...