Thailand has gone to shit - girls are super flaky and difficult

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Thailand has gone to shit - girls are super flaky and difficult

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Yohan
@Winston
and anyone else who doesn't want globohomo pedophiles and trans near our children, what do you think is the best East or Southeast Asian country to avoid such types?

Philippines looks wonderful in many ways but I don't want to go there because of Catholics and homosexuals/pedophiles/etc.

Japan, admirable as it may be as a country, has a major problem with globohomo/trans/etc, and I heard allows homosexuals to adopt children.

Even Vietnam has them! ("Pride" marches and so on.) Though I think it's still better there than elsewhere to avoid this mess, at least on a relative scale?

Taiwan was more conservative until recently, but someone from there told me they had to unwillingly kowtow to faggots (LBTGQ or whatever they call it) due to their frustrating position of wanting military protection against the CCP, but having the ZOG controlled by jews force in globohomo into their country as a condition.

China is obviously doing by far the best in keeping them out thus far (Emperor Xi banned public display of effeminate men, LMAO :mrgreen: ), but I won't be invited in there soon since they have protectively armored themselves against foreign subversion, despite the enthusiasm of Chinese tiger women for men such as myself, LOL... :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

WilliamSmith wrote:
March 9th, 2022, 1:50 am
@Yohan
@Winston
and anyone else who doesn't want globohomo pedophiles and trans near our children, what do you think is the best East or Southeast Asian country to avoid such types?

Philippines looks wonderful in many ways but I don't want to go there because of Catholics and homosexuals/pedophiles/etc.

Japan, admirable as it may be as a country, has a major problem with globohomo/trans/etc, and I heard allows homosexuals to adopt children.

Even Vietnam has them! ("Pride" marches and so on.) Though I think it's still better there than elsewhere to avoid this mess, at least on a relative scale?

Taiwan was more conservative until recently, but someone from there told me they had to unwillingly kowtow to faggots (LBTGQ or whatever they call it) due to their frustrating position of wanting military protection against the CCP, but having the ZOG controlled by jews force in globohomo into their country as a condition.

China is obviously doing by far the best in keeping them out thus far (Emperor Xi banned public display of effeminate men, LMAO :mrgreen: ), but I won't be invited in there soon since they have protectively armored themselves against foreign subversion, despite the enthusiasm of Chinese tiger women for men such as myself, LOL... :)
Ladyboy 99% see real life in sea country like indo thai philipin but not nea and wiseton complain for this

all sea and nea cept neo china having regular gay both man and woman in open but lo key so no problem

some sea country like viet lao khmer mymar maybe less open gay and fewer ladyboy cus of conservtive cultures
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I remember in the early 2000s, I was working in Jakarta. There was this woman who had a reputation for being rather mean, but when I knew her, she was going blind and sitting there depressed and lamenting about it. Well, I guess she went back to her old habits, and she was giving me a hard time about all the gay stuff in the US. This was before it was as bad as it is now.

I told her rarely had I seen people acting gay in public in the US. I remembered two bald girls with shaved heads and eyebrow rings holding hands in college. But in Jakarta, there were bencong (transvestites) on the streets begging. I used to take a route 5 days a week under this bridge to Kalapa Gading, and there was the disgusting site of a man dressed like a woman. I saw more of that in Jakarta than I had seen in the US.

Then there was a discussion about whether these men were gay. Other people in the office weren't sure they were. Maybe they were right, but it seems likely that many of them were into that also.

But in Jakarta, I did not see gay stuff all over the place. I was there two years last time, and I don't think I saw a single transvestite there. It's not like when I was in Bangkok where you go to the restaurant and there is a 6'5" tall skinny dude with girls thong panties coming up out of his pants up to his midriff. The occasional man would sound effeminate in Jakarta. I was walking into the mall with my family, and there was this pudgy fellow who started talking to us in English, saying he was a manager, and my son could be an 'artis'--which usually means an actor on TV. But the dude sounded so gay, I wasn't letting him anywhere near my son, and my son seemed to find it to be a gross idea, too. Overall, the society is conservative. They don't seem to come down hard on people who act effeminate. Men who don't sound that masculine will have families and such.

Not long after I got to Jakarta, I was in the southern part of a city at a mall and this guy in his 20's walked up to me wearing flip-flops, a vest with no shirt, and shorts. He asked for 200. I though this was the most aggressive beggar I'd encountered. Usually they did not panhandle. 200 was about 2 cents, and it seemed like a lot of trouble to panhandle for such a meager amount. He said no, he meant 200,000 rupiah-- which was about $20 bucks but was prices were dirt cheap so to them it was probably like $100 for what it would buy. It took me a split second to figure out he was propositioning me. He just disappeared, though, and was out of their fast. I think he saw the look of disgust form on my face as I realized what he was doing. Maybe he played a numbers game and some percentage of expats were homos willing to give him 20 bucks.

I also had an expat friend whose car was having trouble. He and another expat were broken down and these women started hanging around the car, hugging all over the guy. But my friend said, 'Those aren't women.' So this other guy said, "Are you a man or a woman" and one of them replied, "I'm a pretty boy." So these Indonesian bencong (pronounced roughly beyn chong) are chasing this white dude around the car while my friend works on it. He said he didn't realize it, but he pulled into a neighborhood where these guys live or hang out. Apparently, there are some little neighborhoods like that, but I didn't see them all over the city.

When Ahok was mayor, he basically got rid of the beggars. I hear he rounded them up and put them in some kind of government center where they could have hot meals, etc. I hope they could get out of the centers. They restricted street vendors. It was kind of lame not being able to buy water, colas, and snacks easily. Former beggars were allowed to sell stuff, so they'd set up selling tissue packets and other little things on foot bridges. When the beggars went, the trans beggars were gone, too. But I think I only saw them in that one specific area, and it could have been just that one dude who was so obviously a man and looked so ugly dressed like a woman.

I do remember a few decades back, going to the mall for a haircut and two dude coming up to me very excited to have me as a customer, it seemed, talking all-gay-sounding. I decided not to go there. I'd found a barber who acted like a man and had a wife and kids, but I think that shop closed down or he stopped working there. So I went to the barber in front part of the discount store there in the mall. He seemed normal. Part-way during the haircut, he does this flippy thing with his wrists.

I got a new strategy. I would say in Indonesian I wanted my hair cut by a woman. But I wasn't looking for trouble. I went to this one place, and asked for a woman to cut my hair, and they had a 20-something girl cut my hair. She kept 'boobing' me, touching her breasts against my back. She was probably an A-cup, too, not a woman with triple D's who'd knock the plants over when she turned around by mistake. My guess is she was probably wanting me to ask her out or something, but I was looking for a wife, not some kind of fling with a girl who boobed dudes in the hair salon. So then I started asking for an 'ibu'-- which means a mom or a mature married woman, and I figured that would not have a sexual connotation, in case that is what the salon thought I meant. This boobing incident was at the mall with a glass wall where passerby's could see in, too.