Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spotlight tall erotic dancer who threw her blouse and underwear at me from the stage, while everyone cheered! She was so wild!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

Winston wrote:This one has a perfect looking model face but for some reason it looks disproportionate in pictures. She looks kind of Vietnamese.

She also looks like the kind of skank who would cut your cock off and throw it out the window should you fall asleep with her or let your guard down for one minute. The fact that these are hookers tends to throw a wet blanket on the fantasy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SaturdayNightSpecial wrote: She also looks like the kind of skank who would cut your cock off and throw it out the window should you fall asleep with her or let your guard down for one minute. The fact that these are hookers tends to throw a wet blanket on the fantasy.
You're imagining things. Most hookers and whores are very nonviolent. They may be playful and deceptive, but they won't hurt you. They just need cash. But if they like you, they will treat you far better than other guys. They reject some guys with money too, if they don't like his behavior. You learn this from talking to the girls and getting to know them.

It's not true that they will go with any guy for money or that they are all about money. Guys who think that way usually have shit personalities or they never take the time to get to know any girls. That's my experience.

As to that girl you referred to, I didn't meet her in a bar, I met her in front of a supermarket, and there is no proof that she's a hooker. She is sort of a person who plays games and messes around yeah, but no proof that she's a hooker. She did not offer to sleep with me or offer a "transaction".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on May 10th, 2010, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nate
Freshman Poster

Some are...some not...

Post by Nate »

Well a couple of them look pretty good...but an average walk through Gaisano Mall would show off
a better crop of hot girls...most of whom obviously would rather work in a mall at low wages than
sell themselves...and stop posting these photos Winston (haha) you are going to give me an attitude
as not one of these girls even comes close to my girlfriend...and the best part is that she does not
seem to even know it...I better stop here...or will spend a whole page bragging about her...
I have seen a lot of the Philippines and I have to say that for just straight out HOT babes...the
southern Philippines is number 1....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The mall has a lot of cute sweet girls, yeah. But they are poor and not willing to sell themselves, however, sometimes they will still ask you for money and offer nothing in exchange, naively thinking that out of good will, you as a foreigner give out free money to anyone in need, with no strings attached. Kind of dumb.

So how are southern girls different? I heard Mindanao was kind of conservative. Ladislav says that too.

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

So WWu, did you f**k any of these bar-girls?

Post by MatureDJ »

Did you?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: So WWu, did you f**k any of these bar-girls?

Post by Winston »

MatureDJ wrote:Did you?
Some of them.

Hint: If the pic shows me in a private room with them, then it's a good bet that I did :)
Last edited by Winston on May 10th, 2010, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nate
Freshman Poster

Down South

Post by Nate »

Winston wrote:The mall has a lot of cute sweet girls, yeah. But they are poor and not willing to sell themselves, however, sometimes they will still ask you for money and offer nothing in exchange, naively thinking that out of good will, you as a foreigner give out free money to anyone in need, with no strings attached. Kind of dumb.

So how are southern girls different? I heard Mindanao was kind of conservative. Ladislav says that too.
What is the difference between southern Visayan speaking girls and Manila girls?
Well first, there are ethnic differences. Malay blood more heavily dominates, and
generally the girls are better looking. All of the girls you show here would be quite average
down south. Some are "cute" but hot by southern standards? Not really...
(Admittedly a subjective standard)
The southern girls do tend to be a bit more conservative, but it is not really a problem...
and there is nothing as good as "Catholic girls being naughty"...haha
Davao...Cebu City...Cagayan De Oro...all have an overstock of quite pretty girls...
My GF is certainly one of those southern hotties...men's taste varies on what is absolutely hot...
but at a certain point, there is general consensus that a girl is at least in the hottie category.
My forum description in response to Ladislav's posting was of an imaginary girl who might motivate
many men to settle for a "one and only" was actually about Jie.

Anyway...for some schmucks still stuck forever in the USA...your photos must be quite the tease for them...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If southern Filipinas are better, then how come most men come here to Angeles to date girls? Or Cebu, rather than Davao?

Can you post pictures of girls you think are hot, so we have an idea, rather than just words?

Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

Winston,

Check your map. Cebu is clearly part of the Visayas region of the Philippines. The southern Philippines does not just refer to Mindanao. In typical usage, the southern Philippines will include the Visayas and Mindanao.
I would think most men going to Angeles for a "date" are in fact looking to get laid by a prostitute, so "dating in Angeles"
is quite a different thing than meeting one of the southern hotties I was referring to. Even in the Philippines, I suspect that the absolutely hottest girls will usually not end up as prostitutes. They usually have other options.
However, a "date" that begins with paying a bar fine is quite a different thing than spending time living in an area
and mixing socially and culturally to the point that one is accepted by local families as the "proper material" to express interest in one of their daughters.

Nate
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

swincor_ wrote:
However, a "date" that begins with paying a bar fine is quite a different thing than spending time living in an area and mixing socially and culturally to the point that one is accepted by local families as the "proper material" to express interest in one of their daughters.

This is a very simple concept Winston seems not to understand, or is unwilling to understand. He has set the bar so low for himself that he seems to confuse dating women with paying a prostitute for sex. If the latter is his thing, fine, but this thread is misleading to say the least. A much better indication of his success with filipina women would have been to actually date and post pics of girls OUTSIDE the bar scene.
If there was one single salient point of criticism leveled at this site that I agree with this would have to be the one. I hope Winston will post some normal pics of normal Filipinas. I have seen some nice normal filipinas abroad but i'd like to see a good cross sample within the population of the Phillipines. I have nothing against the pay for play scene but Winston should really be clear on what direction he wants this site to head in.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

If you want to see what real Filipina girls look like try browsing dateinasia.com
Make sure you choose Philippines cause other Asian countries are there also. It's a free site and the girls online will actually chat with you. I've used it a few times to chat with girls in the south since they are a bit harder to meet than in Luzon generally.

Angeles is pretty much a whoring town but you can meet regular girls there as well in the right places, mainly the malls, small stores or restaurants. But they could be former bar girls or a loose woman anyways considering their living in the city so you never know her true history. If you just want to get laid with little effort Angeles is the place to go. Other cities take a bit more effort depending on their size and location within the Philippines. The smaller the city the more everyone knows what's going on so it's often difficult to just date a girl that's better than average and not have locals know about it, especially if your a foreigner. I've never gotten lucky in Davao or Cagayan de Oro but Cebu and Bacolod are pretty decent places to meet chicks and get laid. Davao in my opinion is the gayest city next to Manila I've ever been in. If you like sausage fests while bar hopping then Davao is a good place to visit. :P
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Nate
Freshman Poster

The Really Hot Girls are Not Prostitutes

Post by Nate »

swincor_ wrote:
However, a "date" that begins with paying a bar fine is quite a different thing than spending time living in an area and mixing socially and culturally to the point that one is accepted by local families as the "proper material" to express interest in one of their daughters.

This is a very simple concept Winston seems not to understand, or is unwilling to understand. He has set the bar so low for himself that he seems to confuse dating women with paying a prostitute for sex. If the latter is his thing, fine, but this thread is misleading to say the least. A much better indication of his success with filipina women would have been to actually date and post pics of girls OUTSIDE the bar scene.

The Philippines is a big place, and with a lot of time and money on one's hands (as Winston has), one could easily venture out into the southern islands, and actually experience filipina women in real life, away from the seedy, artificial bar scene of Angeles. But that's not Winston has done. Since arriving in the Philippines, he has devoted virtually his whole time in a dusty whoretown, hitting up bars day in and day out just to pay bargirls for sex. For all his talk about being adventurous, Winston is in fact the complete opposite: lazy, un-curious, and un-adventurous, particularly in his approach to pursuing women.

And for all his talk about finding quality women overseas, Winston's approach boils down to nothing more than paying a prostitute. It reflects an extremely lazy, slumming attitude that extends to other areas of his life as well. We see this attitude manifest itself in his distinct lack of interest in his new country outside the bar environment of Angeles City, or in the way he asks questions like, "Why do many people think my site is only about sex tourism?"

How many men want a GF or Wife who is or was a prostitute? I sure would not and I do not personally know a man
who would accept such a thing. The prettiest of girls are unlikely to end up as GRO's (Prostitutes). That only makes sense, as even with very poor families, a really hot girl has some options that others may not have...who says life is fair? In other words, the most desirable girls, with that special combination of hot looks, charm and personality, are
not likely to be found working as bar girls. Do the math. They have options. Usually they have numbers of suitors.
And the first foreign guy that comes along may not make the grade either. On several occasions I have been asked
by Filipino friends to vet an American man expressing interest in their daughter. They want to know about his background and if in fact he is what and who he claims to be.
I know a Brit young man who lives in Manila metro who is only 25 years old, has learned Tagalog, and is engaged to a high quality girl. He asked permission to court her. Again, he was looking for an actual life partner...a beautiful and
intelligent girl, not just the first pair of spread legs he could find.
So what is a hot girl? Well in my book, it is beauty, charm, that sparkle in the eye, a kind of sizzle and enthusiasm for life, and when her heart chooses, a wildcat in the sack. Whores are not such girls, and such girls are not whores.
For a guy who wants to bar fine his way to oblivion, be my guest. The prostitutes need the business,
but we should not pretend that it's quality girls we are talking about in the process.

Nate