Wow Filpinas in Davao look so innocent in this romance video

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Wow Filpinas in Davao look so innocent in this romance video

Post by Winston »

Wow the Filipinas in Davao, Philippines, featured in this romance tour video look so innocent and unspoiled, don't they?

http://women.happierabroad.com/media/li ... index.html

Ladislav, Nate, is that how girls are there? They look far more innocent than in Angeles City. I like the one at 1:36. She is gorgeous to my taste.

I don't get though, why a lot of them say "I am simple" as though that were a good thing. To us, being simple means being stupid. So why do they say that as though it were a positive trait?

Also, I wonder what happens at these romance tours when two or more guys like the same girl? That would kind of suck. Then one guy has to settle for someone else. It's like if I'm there, I have to quickly jump on the one I want, and fast! Seems like too much pressure.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another romance tour in the Philippines video:

http://women.happierabroad.com/media/li ... index.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

I think she means "simple" as in down to earth. Lots of good women from mindanao on that video. I had 85 lb virgin from mindanao after me once, she was really sweet but we had nothing in common and I was twice her age which bothered me also.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this slide show of Filipinas will inspire and make you overeager to go to the PH! So sexy and exotic and feminine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfEhvdcOeUo

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow Filpinas in Davao look so innocent in this romance v

Post by Winston »

Wow this Filipina in Davao is gorgeous and looks genuine and classy! I think I'm in love!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info166036.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Wow Filpinas in Davao look so innocent in this romance v

Post by Zambales »

My new girl is from Davao. She doesn't look Filipina though, more like Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman but without the pointy nose.

No need for expensive romance tours here. :wink: