Foreign Men Boast About Sexual Conquests In China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Foreign Men Boast About Sexual Conquests In China

Post by Taco »

A look at the “sexually blessed� life of foreign(laowai) men in China

http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/stories/ ... tions.html
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I don't doubt this in some circles depending on how good looking the guy is but it sounds a bit exaggerated. A friend of mine is decent looking, tall, and white and is in Shanghai teaching at a decent paying vocational school. He told me that he was expecting girls to be falling all over him but it wasn't anywhere near that. Plus he's picky about girls and i'd say his taste in women is pretty close to what a lot of asian men find the most attractive. So there's actually cross over competition for him. Then again he's not the type to hang out in nightclubs so I don't know how successful he would be if he was actually gaming the girls more in the night scene. I imagine he would do pretty decent.

The overseas Chinese girls I have met in Thailand were all very receptive though when I chatted them up. They also fit the profile of being middle class educated women. I had a male filipino friend (who is NOT a good looking guy) who actually has a Chinese girlfriend in Thailand who he had sex with pretty quickly. She's pretty average looking at that but still where else can a below average looking guy from the third world get another girl from another country?

I suspect it's easy no matter what if you're from a western country and in China. I think ethnicity factors into it somewhat but not to the level people are saying.

Maybe Rock can chime in on this he's spent some time there before I believe or has a friend who's a China pro.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I have never been to China so I cannot comment but I lived in Japan and the same stories would often come up. I also had a coworker who was in his 20ies, slim, Nordic looking with straw-blond hair and he had lots of admirers and girls giving him numbers and all. He found Japan to be a receptive, friendly and accepting with women up the ying yang. But the rest of the guys including myself did not have the same luck. Most either had none of would scrape the bottom of the barrel for overaged women whom no Japanese wanted so they were trying their luck with foreign devils. In these Northern Asian countries it is a matter of luck and looks and age and what position you hold in society, I guess. But then Japan is not China so I would need to live there to see how things are.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ladislav wrote:I also had a coworker who was in his 20ies, slim, Nordic looking with straw-blond hair and he had lots of admirers and girls giving him numbers and all. He found Japan to be a receptive, friendly and accepting with women up the ying yang. But the rest of the guys including myself did not have the same luck. Most either had none of would scrape the bottom of the barrel for overaged women whom no Japanese wanted so they were trying their luck with foreign devils. In these Northern Asian countries it is a matter of luck and looks and age and what position you hold in society, I guess. But then Japan is not China so I would need to live there to see how things are.
I think you're right. If a guy is very stereotypically white looking (nordic features) or has an above average "white" look that you see on tv then they will be welcomed with open arms by most of the women in these countries. If they are older, fat, balding, or otherwise it's a much different story. Once again it's all down to basic attractiveness.

Although I do think an attractive handsome male is more highly valued in asia. Whereas female beauty is more common place and not valued as highly. Look at how asian girls go absolutely nuts over someone like Rain. He's a classic handsome asian man but would he rank so highly in the west alongside the Brad Pitts, Tom Cruises, etc..? I'd say he'd still be handsome compared with them but there are a lot of above looking average guys in the U.S. So much so that even the most handsome men sort of just barely stand out in the foreground.

I have a friend who's a fairly handsome Thai guy..Tall, dark, and handsome even by western standards and yet Thai girls here throw themselves on him. He's married now to a very attractive half-white/half-thai girl but once again it was all down to attractiveness.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Just a bunch of Westerners taking their country's cultural relation of illusional ego boosts with casual sex and bringing it with them into a country where sexual conquests are of less cultural value and sexual availability favors them because they are perceived as racially superior, all the while exaggerating about it to add shock value. 'Naughty Nomad'ing if you will. These types of people are exactly why I am so adamant that when I travel to Asia, I do so to a place with as little tourists as possible.

Maybe I'll have the confidence to approach some Chinese women next time I head into Dublin City centre, Seeing as how I now know they're such 'white-worshippers' and all. I have to say though, going by the looks of them they're anything but. Perhaps once they actually travel to the West and see what a bunch of arrogant creatures white people truly are, they lose such affections to us and the liberal lifestyle we represent.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

After what happened with philosophical filipino's ex Columbian girlfriend's story, we gotta learn to take these stories with a grain of salt. Besides that, I've met plenty of guys who boast about getting easy women who turned out to be BSing and had zero proof of their claims.

Besides, Globetrotter said on this forum that the Chinese girls in his town only wanted Chinese guys, and not white, so he had a hard time getting a girlfriend. How do we explain that?

I think the comments on that site saying that all Chinese women are easy is bull though. If that's so, then how come I see so many Chinese women who are cold and cliquish and don't talk to anyone outside their clique? I've seen many Chinese women like that throughout my whole life.

Also, some of the comments on there say that Chinese women move very slowly, not fast. See this for example.
“In fact, I’ve met a lot of girls in China, but I’ve only slept with two. The first one took me 7 months to sleep with (her idea, not mine), and the 2nd one 5 months (okay, this one was my fault). I loved them both before I touched them, and both of them had more money than me, so it wasn’t about money. I guess I’m semi-old fashioned, as the idea of sex without love seems disgusting to me�
This comment is also dubious. I don't believe that Chinese women would PAY a white guy to have sex with her. Does anyone here buy that?
Some laowai in Shanghai, Beijing, etc. as foreign teachers have slept with 80% of the girls who look decent in their classes (and what more, the majority are the girls paying for it).
This part is sad for Asian guys.
Many Chinese women when looking for a Chinese boyfriend are picky, demanding house and car, but when it comes to finding a laowai they essentially become free sex toys, even believing that this is something that gives them a lot of “face�.
More hard to believe comments. Why would a Chinese girl be paying your rent? WTF?
Many laowai who come to China are actually broke and unable to make it in their own countries, many low-class construction workers (I know of a bald fatty who repaired roofs in America but after coming to China basically became a nightly groom [have sex every night]), and there’s one who is an American community college graduate who couldn’t find a job afterward that came to Shanghai to be a foreign teacher making several thousand RMB per month and the female students scramble to throw themselves at him, with there even being a female student willing to cohabitate with him and pay rent for him…
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I have noticed another thing about those conquerors and the ones they had conquered, at least while I was in Japan: these guys never took the time to learn the language- some did learn a couple of words so they attracted those Japanese women who had a "white man fetish" which they got from Hollywood movies and books etc. They wanted the experience. Those guys who learned Japanese should have scored better, one would think, but it often played against them. They would soon be treated as "immigrants" and incomplete Japanese wannabes and the Japanese people would feel uncomfortable around them, while they would worship a blond guest with whom they would be able to practice English and play host to. Their attractiveness was in the exoticism not in being sensitive to the Japanese culture and doing your best to adjust and respect the place you are in. That was not welcome at all.
In most Asian countries things change radically when you learn the language, the Philippines being a total exception.
But again, I am talking about Japan and Thailand. Don't know how things are in China. I understand China has absorbed countless immigrants and nations. Arabs, Jews etc completely dissolved in it. So, maybe it is better.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I would like to read the blog and comment on everything in a bit of detail. But I can't spend a lot of time now cus I'm in transit, finally going back to States from Dominican Republic. But that's another thread which I will start soon.

For now, I just wanna add a few off-the-cuff thoughts on scoring in China.

1. China is so damn big. Regional and local differences are very significant as well as city/village size - Tier 1,2,3,4, etc. can matter too. Even same sized cities which are fairly close can give a different experience. For example, I had better luck in Chengdu than Chongqing - both Tier 2 at the time and just 4 hours apart by bus. In the same general area, Zigong and Mianyang (Tier 3 cities) were even tougher. But this was all several years ago. Don't know what would happen today.

2. On the issue of timing, China seems to completely change ever few years. So what you see, experience, etc. in 2000 may be very different from 2005 which in turn will be very different in 2010, on so on.

Some people like to talk about the good old days in China like girls used to be a lot easier, etc. IMO, it seems a bit the other way around, at least up to my last visit last year. In the old days, Chinese seemed like brainwashed communists. Generally, girls were closed to making close friends with western guys and it was really next to impossible to date. It had to be done secretly. You couldn't take a Chinese girl to a hotel room or apartment. There were a handful of marriages between western students and locals. But they tended to fail due to vast differences. For more info on this, read some of the accounts of students who studied in China in 80s and even 90s.

As China opened-up, girls became more curious and open. Money became important and westerners had it. So they were attractive just in this regard. The trend continued, and the percentage of girls open to pre-marital sex and/or relationships with western guys increased. In the last decade or so, the automatic financial advantage of being western has been eroded. But, I think girls may be even more liberal, curious, and open. So English teacher types may still do very well in certain areas, circumstances, etc.

3. On the subject of looks and standards, handsome and cute guys will be well appreciated almost everywhere. A few years ago, David Beckham was widely regarded as an example of a very handsome western male by girls in China. But, according to my own experience and what I've observed, a lot of the girls in China (and Taiwan too) are much less demanding on physical specs than are Japanese girls. Some of the Japanese girls I know of who are into western guys have a very specific type they are demanding and if you are out of that range, its no cigar. On the other hand, Chinese girls may look for a general type (say gentlemanly, educated, etc.). But they can forgive physical flaws more easily and don't expect you to be universally cool looking, handsome, or even cute so much.

I remember hitting a club with my tall good looking Norwegian friend in Beijing. That club was popular with students from the nearby uni. Anyway, I talked to a couple of girls and one (fortunately the one I liked most) was friendly, engaged me, etc. I asked her what type she liked and it sounded like she wasn't too picky, whew. But then I asked about her friend. She told me she was into the Beckham type (meaning my friend was more up her alley, lol). A lot of things just boil down to the tastes and demands of the particular girl. Anyway, he couldn't speak Chinese and the music was loud so he got nowhere. That brings me to my next point.

4. Chinese language skills almost always help in my experience. I've never seen the to be a hindrance. Often, not having them is a deal breaker or even approach breaker. They broaden the field, and help tremendously both in meeting new people and in going deep with girls you are already dating. Chinese can be used as a tool of seduction with so many women there. My friend was nice, educated, and good looking, at least compared to myself and another friend. But, he couldn't speak Chinese and that kept him in passive mode. We both could. Guess who had a much better and more prolific dating life in China? If you speak really good Mandarin and have the balls to approach, you can talk to girls whenever and wherever the opportunity presents itself, all over China. If you only speak English, you will be largely limited to western style venues, students who are good at English, and English oriented websites for westerners/foreigners looking to meet Chinese.

5. Do Chinese and Taiwanese women sometimes support or pay foreign men for companionship and/or sex? It happens sometimes but its far from the norm. Often, the foreigner in this case is from a poorer country and/or younger. He may also just be gifted with women and have the ability to gain full control over some of them. BTW, there are also local Casanovas who get supported by or manage to take financial advantage of Chinese women.

6. I wanna go back to China when it warms-up to update my experience, lol. Perhaps I could go even earlier to the warm south.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The only thing i'll question in that blog entry is how attractive these girls are. In China I rarely saw any stunners and I was definitely keeping my eyes peeled in the cities. Most of the stunners I saw seemed to be with Chinese husbands or boyfriends anyways..usually out for dinner.

When I was in traveling through China in 2007 I went to Shanghai, Beijing, Guizhou, Yangshou, and Harbin. I noticed that there very very few visible foreign men. I saw a lot of Russians in Harbin but that's about it. Most western foreigners I saw were in tour groups or traveling as couples. Even in various malls and museums I saw maybe two white westerners with Chinese women, one was an older couple (40's), the other looked like working professionals in their 30's. It didn't seem all that prevalent to me. It could be the massive population but in public places you tend to notice these things. In Bangkok (the city has 9+ million people) I see many more women here walking around with western men. Then again p4p is everywhere here but even here I rarely see any western men out and about with really nice looking Thai women though.

In China it's a little different but I think the principle is the same. There are a lot of freelancers who visit bars frequented by western expats. Friends of mine who have been in China for awhile have all mentioned this. Not all of them are but usually there's some sort of agenda involved..ie.playing the long game. So you have highly promiscuous women who naturally go to those bars and realize they can bounce from foreigner to foreigner hoping to score that steady relationship. Women like this would quickly develop a reputation in Chinese social circles but in foreign circles people's memories tend to be short or more foreigners are willing to overlook these traits and assume all Chinese women are like this.

Anyways, China is definitely a place i'd like to live for a couple months just to get a true feel for what the night life/social scene is like. It's really too big and unique of a country to make generalities about.

I don't doubt that a lot of Chinese women are very receptive though. I have chatted up overseas PRC teachers, students, and a scant few local girls when I was traveling there. They were all very friendly to me. I do feel it would have been extremely easy to flirt and hook up.

Winston, maybe you should go try it out. All I can say is that Chinese culture as it exists in China is nothing like Taiwan.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

White guys going sex crazy in China....you can replace China with Japan, or Philippines, South Korea, Thailand etc...it seems like white guys have this sexual fantasy of Asian women but at the same time there are some Asian women who also have white guy fetish.

I look at this way...in stats number the total number of white guys in Asia is small...really small. Probably there is also minority of Asian women in Asia who have white guy fantasy. These Asian women know where these white guys hang out and go there to meet them...

(if only Asian men have the same privilege and benefit that white men have in the global sex market) ...

Anyway..I think the stories maybe true but with some exaggeration . I'm Korean..when I visited South Korea I heard stories that white guys were sleeping with Korean girls left and right..actually that was far from the truth. It's not too hard for a white guy to get a local Korean girl friend but it's not like easy pickings. I met some white guys in South Korea who never had a Korean girl friend and they stayed there for 1 year.

For China it maybe a trend to hook up with white guys..not sure how much mileage these relationship has but at the same time I wonder about these asian girls who white guys. It's like they would hook up with any white guy....

At the same time I'm not white..so I wouldn't know in truth what is up..but since china has this sex imbalance where there are more males than females. I wager that Chinese men will start getting more angry or even territorial if white guys hit on Chinese girls. If not ..than China guys are chumps.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

^^^

I've heard similar things coming from forums populated by mostly white western expats. I can say that there is probably a lot of exaggeration involved about the looks of the girls. I actually believe the availability since there are a lot of girls out there looking for boyfriends. I'm guessing a lot of these men have been in famine so long that when they go to Asia they hook up with a couple average girls and suddenly they talk it up like they are sleeping with magazine spread models.

I have rarely been impressed, in even a p4p paradise like Thailand, with the sort of girls most western expats hook up with. Most are short, brown, and round or actually ugly. Like I said in a different topic most of the guys I see actually landing cute Thai women are most likely very good looking themselves and fit certain ideals..tall, lean, and stylish. Average guys usually end up with average girls.

The difference here in Thailand is that even a guy who isn't blessed with looks or game can, for a relatively modest fee, score with a very sexy p4p provider that is far above and beyond what they could normally get. The quality of Thai p4p is way above that of ones i've seen people post of the Philippines. This is why Thailand is still such an attractive destination.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Old Chinese proverb: Hearing about something 100 times is inferior to seeing it in person once.

Buy a ticket to China, and find your own answers there.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

momopi,

True go there and find out....I did that with South Korea at least...BUT as an Asian guy ..you can only go so far at least from my experience. What I'm saying is that I went to Korea hearing stories that white guys live like kings...what I saw was far from true BUT still once in awhile you see a white guy with a really hot ass looking Korean girl but that's not the rule.

What I'm saying is if I was a white guy it's better . I mean as a white guy I would find out first hand do white guys get all they play?

For example I live in NYC...I see some Asian girls dating white guys....it would appear to the casual observer that asian women must prefer white guys . Right?

Far from it...just go to an Asian party or K-town or Asian area..you see way hotter looking young Asian girls with Asian guys.

So yeah I can go there ..and try to see for myself...but as an Asian guy....iit won't be the same as a white guy. I think.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

chanta76 wrote:momopi,

True go there and find out....I did that with South Korea at least...BUT as an Asian guy ..you can only go so far at least from my experience. What I'm saying is that I went to Korea hearing stories that white guys live like kings...what I saw was far from true BUT still once in awhile you see a white guy with a really hot ass looking Korean girl but that's not the rule.
Who cares what other people do it's how you do and how people interact with you in your immediate environment that matters. How were you treated as a gyopo in S. Korea? From Korean-American male friends I have talked with they had a pretty good time there. Then again they fit the profile (slim, tall, stylish) for Korea as well.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is what the former crisis counselor I'm corresponding with told me about that article on ChinaSmack.

Anyway, let me opine a bit about China.

I have pursued many Chinese women in the states with NO success at all--so if they are seeking the laowai it is in their own country. Most of the ones I have met here have even higher standards than the average American woman and many of them seem to have a "coldness" about them. I have noticed this about Asian women in general living in the US but perhaps it is just me as I have a friend in Washington State who is married to a Vietnamese woman, has a Thai girlfriend in Thailand and regularly scores with even very young Asian women--and he is 58, ugly, balding but does have money. He is what the PUA's call a "natural" so perhaps my notions about Chinese women are a bit skewed.

I tended to find the article a bit sensationalistic though I think there is some truth in it. I know a poster on the ASFO list who lives in China and while it is not a particularly popular mongering destination, many who go there report tremendous success. The man I know that lives there is an English teacher, of Indian origin, and he does quite well though he does not pursue his own students. But he is young, attractive and I think this makes all the difference in the world there--much less so in places like the PI.

I was in Cambodia last year and ended up with a group of businessmen from Bangkok and we went out on the town with a group of Cambodian prostitutes--had a blast but ultimately I was rejected by my whore--not the first time and a very humiliating experience. She spoke perfect, unaccented English, was beautiful and had initially shown interest in me. One of the guys who went with us in Phnom Penh was an attractive young businessman around 30 and he got laid that night by a sweet young Khmer girl and we talked about his life in Bangkok over the course of the evening and it appeared he was doing QUITE well with the ladies.

Unless laws have changed, I have read that it is against the law for a Chinese woman to have sex with a foreigner--so there is always the forbidden fruit allurement a Western man will have going for him there. China is also such a big region that I have also read that certain places are beehives of activity whereas others are dead--no real reasons given except that university towns seemed to proliferate with willing ladies. I have read many mixed accounts of Shanghai, with some describing it as a pick-up wasteland and others reporting good success there. From what I have gleaned, the young and attractive have the most luck and I would take these reports of old, bald and ugly men having similar success with a grain of salt. They might be true but?

I have read good reports about many Chinese working girls as being excellent if somewhat mechanical providers. I have also known men who have married Chinese women and found them very difficult to get along with and quite contentious. It is very hard to sort all of these things out and I have concluded that just as there are places in the world where one "plays" better--where one experiences more social acceptance, I believe the same holds true for each man when it comes to females of various ethnic groups. Some men I know have sworn off Pinays forever, for example, and see them as too predatory, too possessive and jealous, too controlling and quick to put a man under de saya. Others, like Ladislav, dislike Thai women and Thailand in general. Some swear by Indonesian women (and I am pursuing some with mixed results) and others say Pinays are the best cocksuckers in the world. Many men seem to hate Vietnamese women and I recall reading a mongering account recently where the guy was f***ing away at his Viet. woman as she read a comic book--and he just laughed recounting this incident and said he thought to himself, "I'm f***ing a Vietnamese girl." I have been in bars in Laos where a passel of girls would sit entranced watching "Tom and Jerry" and would not make a move to even offer me a drink. The old saying of "Your mileage might vary" seems to hold true here as there seem to be some places people resonate to over others. I am pretty well-read in the monger community and most that venture to China do not seem overly enthusiastic about their journeys there--certainly not on the level of Thailand and Phils, which seem to be the two leading places in all of SE Asia when it comes to enthusiastic mongering--the others just being interesting visa run locations for most men, with a few exceptions who love China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc.

One thing that almost ALL the men who venture to Asia to f**k women agree on is that when they return to their Western land it is always a come-down to f**k a white women again and almost not worth the trouble.

On a final note, I have often been a member of Asian Friend Finder and other Asian personal's sites and have always gotten the most responses from Chinese women, most of whom were of high intelligence, attractive and very to-the-point in their desire to marry, leave China and come to America. In his infamous but very insightful essay "On Women," Schopenhauer seems to limn the future of Western feminism by noting how Western women are worshipped and coddled by the European whereas Asian men have long had the good sense to keep women "in their place" and not give in to their flights of fancy and natural duplicity. Perhaps these Western men who are getting laid in China are not only attractive because of the "forbidden fruit" allure but also because the Western man is perceived, rightly or wrongly, as more sensitive and easier to manipulate?

Not sure if I gave you any real answer here but the subject IS interesting. If I lose my 2nd income I might end up teaching in China, lol (actually I would go to Thailand where I have connections and work under the table).

Take care and have a good Monday. It's All Saints Week there--maybe the bars will be slow.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne